Angela Frances Photography

Destin, FL View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating

Angela Frances Photography is a Destin-based photographer who specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic styles of photography to capture a couple’s big day. This photographer serves the Florida Panhandle.

Angela Frances has over 15 years of photography experience and prides herself on putting her customers and their needs first. She works to keep up to date on new photography techniques to make sure she offers top-notch service and quality. Angela Frances Photography offers the following services:

• High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related services, Angela Frances Photography also offers other various photo shoots for her clients. These include an engagement shoot to start off your marital journey, a boudoir, and a trash-the-dress session.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Katie Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in Miramar Beach!

Angela is such an amazing photographer, and was so wonderful to work with! She was very attentive, and despite our quick change in weather, she was there every step of the way to help make my husband and I's wedding day perfect! I highly recommend Angela for your future events. You will not be disappointed!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent photographer!

Angela came highly recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we were not disappointed. Her prices are fair and her pictures were great. She was very flexible and accommodating to our crazy busy lives while trying to schedule our engagement photos . She even made some great recommendations for other vendors and services in the area that we needed. She hung out with us our whole wedding day and beautifully documented the whole day from start to finish.

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Hey Whitney, thank you for the review. What a great wedding you and Eddie had at Sandestin Resort and on the Solaris. We had some challenging weather, but we still had a gorgeous sunset. I hope to see you soon, let me know when you moved back to this area.
    Brittany Married on 11/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela was so easy to work with! We did not have the best weather while in Florida, which meant a lot of changing plans for our engagement session. She worked with us and got the best pictures! I have gotten so many compliments on my engagement pictures, cannot wait to work with her on our wedding day!

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Hi Brittany, The engagement photos that morning on the Destin Beach, were freezing!, but we sure had fun. I remember wearing my ski gear. You were so gorgeous at your wedding, my favorite photo is you and your sister jumping on the bed. I hope things are going well, thank you for this review.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Anna's Veranda Anna's Veranda Mansion Weddings

Beautiful Work! Lovely photos.

Dan the Camera Man Video & Photography Services Dan the Camera Man Video & Photography Services Wedding Videographers

Angela and I were shooting a wedding together. She was doing pictures and I was shooting video. She was very easy to work with. We were respectful of each other's space and getting the shots we wanted. I would definitely recommend hiring Angela as a photographer.

Destin Mobile Makeup Box Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Angela Frances is great at her craft and really cares about her brides. Always a pleasure working with her!

TOPS'L Beach and Racquet Resort
4.8 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

Destin, FL, 32541
Location of (Angela Frances Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding