Angela Frances Photography Reviews

Angela Frances Photography 5
Angela Frances Photography 6
Angela Frances Photography 7

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

The best in Miramar Beach!

Angela is such an amazing photographer, and was so wonderful to work with! She was very attentive, and despite our quick change in weather, she was there every step of the way to help make my husband and I's wedding day perfect! I highly recommend Angela for your future events. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent photographer!

Angela came highly recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we were not disappointed. Her prices are fair and her pictures were great. She was very flexible and accommodating to our crazy busy lives while trying to schedule our engagement photos . She even made some great recommendations for other vendors and services in the area that we needed. She hung out with us our whole wedding day and beautifully documented the whole day from start to finish.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Hey Whitney, thank you for the review. What a great wedding you and Eddie had at Sandestin Resort and on the Solaris. We had some challenging weather, but we still had a gorgeous sunset. I hope to see you soon, let me know when you moved back to this area.

Brittany · Married on 11/02/2018

Angela was so easy to work with! We did not have the best weather while in Florida, which meant a lot of changing plans for our engagement session. She worked with us and got the best pictures! I have gotten so many compliments on my engagement pictures, cannot wait to work with her on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Angela Frances Photography 8

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Hi Brittany, The engagement photos that morning on the Destin Beach, were freezing!, but we sure had fun. I remember wearing my ski gear. You were so gorgeous at your wedding, my favorite photo is you and your sister jumping on the bed. I hope things are going well, thank you for this review.

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Angela was absolutely amazing! Our engagement session seemed so effortless and I attribute that to her being an exceptional, experienced photographer. She was so professional but still very personable and friendly. We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful our photos came out and she has also gotten many kudos from my friends and family for being a great photographer.

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Angela Frances Photography 9

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Christina, thank you for this wonderful review. I look forward to photographing your wedding in September. I can't wait to see you both again.

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2018

Angela was wonderful! Her photos were amazing, she was professional to work with and had some fun with our wedding group. We'll be using her again for future Florida visits.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review and for dinner the night before the wedding. You made me feel like part of the family. Everything looked amazing.

Christie · Married on 08/24/2018

We married at Henderson State Park in Destin, FL. I searched for a local photographer and chose Angela because of her gorgeous work, and her prompt response. She was punctual, and very accommodating to our requests. Just received our pictures this week, and could not be more pleased! They are absolutely gorgeous!! Everything I wanted and more to help us remember our special day!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Angela Frances Photography 10
    Angela Frances Photography 11
    Angela Frances Photography 12
    Angela Frances Photography 13

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Angela Frances Photography was absolutely fantastic! Very easy to work with and quick to respond when I had any questions. I had a big crazy family and she handled them extremely well with very little organization on my part. Works really well under pressure, my ceremony ran late but she acting quick and still got amazing pictures. Quality was very good and clear, pictures were great, and she truly captured the night so well. In fact, people who didn’t come to our wedding said they felt like they were there based off of the pictures!! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/20/2018

I hired Angela for my destination wedding on 5/20/18. I really only had pictures from her website and reviews to go by when choosing my photographer. After speaking with Angela on the phone and discussing what my options were, she was so friendly and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early to make sure we got all the shots done that we wanted. She was awesome throughout the wedding and reception. My pictures are amazing and I am so glad that I hired Angela. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Megan

Megan Barnes · Married on 04/28/2018

Beach Wedding

Angela Frances was a fantastic edition to our fabulous wedding day. My husband and I could not have expected anything more from Angela and her partner Ashley Morse. They were super helpful with the timing and making sure the photos were taken at the best time to ensure the lighting was the best for our beach wedding. We would absolutely recommend Angela Frances and her team to anyone looking for a photographer in the Miramar Beach area.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Debbie · Married on 12/18/2017

Angela was the best photographer that we could've asked for! We had photos taken in three different locations for our wedding: on the beach, at a marina, and on a yacht. The photos from all three locations are absolutely gorgeous and she was so easy to work with! She took beautiful posed pictures as well as candids and we are happy with how they turned out! She was very easy to communicate with and always made herself available via email or phone. She was open to any and all requests that we had for photos and did a really amazing job capturing every moment of our special day!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Jostlyn · Married on 10/08/2017

The most amazing photographer! We are so thankful for her! We had a total of 3 photo shoots with her for our wedding package and each one turned out flawless! Especially our wedding! She was extremely accommodating with our wedding happening during hurricane Nate. She even had injured her foot the day before and was in a boot. Angela went above and beyond for us! Even so much as to coordinate some of the reception events when our planner was no where to be found! The pictures are consistently beautiful and Angela was a God send! Thank you so much for all you did for us!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Cara · Married on 10/07/2017

Angela and her assistant were the best. When our destination wedding on the beach had to be moved indoors due to a hurricane, Angela made time to take beach photos 4 days later when the weather cleared up. We love the photos. They are great quality. She is reasonably priced compared to others in the area who seem to take advantage of those doing destination wedding. HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Megan · Married on 09/19/2017

Angela was fantastic! It's always worrisome when you're planning a destination wedding and you're unable to meet with your vendors in person. But Angela was always quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had. She was very quick to send us "sneak peek" images within days of our wedding! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so happy that we chose Angela for our photographer, especially since we had to go on reviews being out of state. She definitely provided outstanding work, before, during and after the ceremony. Very good to work with and very accommodating!! You definitely won't be disappointed in Angela. She captured so many great moments, and the quality was exceptional. I would use Angela again and again and again!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Angela Frances Photography 14
    Angela Frances Photography 15
    Angela Frances Photography 16
    Angela Frances Photography 17
    Angela Frances Photography 18
    Angela Frances Photography 19

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Angela did an awesome job with my beach wedding. She made me feel comfortable the whole time. The pictures turned out so beautiful. Thank you so much :)

Sent on 10/22/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/19/2017

Living in Pennsylvania, my husband and I decided we wanted to have a destination wedding in Inlet Beach Florida. After discovering Angela's work, we reached out to see if she would be available for our special day. We were very impressed with her portfolio, communication, and affordable prices.

On our wedding day Angela was very flexible and patient as we had some external factors that took our event off schedule.

She was courteous and professional with our guests, while still maintaining control over the picture process to ensure there was not wasted time.

Within 24 hours of our event Angela provided us with some sneak peek photos we were able to share with family and friends. Thanks so much for everything Angela!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Morgan, it was my pleasure. You and Mike picked one of my favorite venues, Anna's Veranda and I was surprised when you jumped into the pool. It made my Photo of the Week! I am so happy for you both and honored you hired me to be there with you. I wish you the best and please let me know when you come back to Florida

Aubrey · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a wonderful time with Angela. She took great care of us and meshed right in with the group!

The pictures look beautiful! Thank you :)

Sent on 08/22/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Thank you Aubrey. I especially loved doing the boudoir photos before the wedding, you looked amazing. You daughters are precious and I had a wonderful time working with your families.

bethany · Married on 07/21/2017

Angela was absolutely fantastic! She took gorgeous photos, was easy to get along with, and sent us pictures just days after our wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Thank you Bethany, I hope you had a safe trip back to Texas. Your wedding was fun and the colors you selected were gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your wedding photos forever.

Dina · Married on 07/03/2017

Angela was super to work with! She was flexible, worked well with our last minute decisions, and handled our typical family chaos with ease! She had proofs back within 3 days... it was awesome!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Thank you Dina, I loved working with you and your family. You looked lovely and your kids were so helpful. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Florida.

Cynthia · Married on 06/10/2017

Angela has been amazing to work with! She did an awesome job on our pictures and we couldn't be happier. We had a beach wedding and the pictures just turned out great and she was able to catch the sunset perfectly. She got all of the pictures we really wanted and was able to capture all of the fun we had. She is super responsive and so nice and we highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Cynthia, thank you for such a nice review. Pensacola Beach is where I grew up, so hiring me to do this for you, was extra special. Your family made me feel a part of the day and the sunset shots were my favorites.

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

Angela was great to work with. She has a natural eye for the best photos and really cares about getting the best shot possible. We had our engagement pictures taken by her as well and she was quick to get them edited and back to us. We cannot wait to see how our wedding photos look!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Melissa, thank you for taken the time to write a review. I enjoyed the photo shoot on Henderson Beach with you both. You are an amazing couple and it's obvious how close you are. So happy for you both.

Jeff · Married on 05/06/2017

Angela was great to work with and knew of poses when we didn't know exactly what to do. She photographed our Ceremony at one location and reception at another. She captured candid, posed and unique photos of our special day. I greatly appreciate her pricing structure and ability to fit within our budget. I highly recommend her and would use her again.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff for your review. I can't wait to share all the images with you. I hope you had an amazing evening after I left.

Leann · Married on 04/28/2017

Angela is the best!!! She was very professional and informative about all the details. Anytime I had a question she would get right back with me. The day of my wedding was a very windy day on the beach but she rocked it and gave it her all. She captured all the sweetest moments along with a beautiful sunset. I am very happy with my pictures! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Leann, it was a very special day with you and your family, yeah, the weather was crazy, but we still got it! I appreciate you being so patient and trusting of me. I would love to hear from you again when you come back to Destin and of course, take some photos

Mary · Married on 03/13/2017

Angela did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We will cherish the moments she captured for the rest of our lives!! Even tho the weather wasn't perfect she was still able to get the best shots. Thanks Angela!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

Mary, you are a doll, thank you for hiring me to capture your memories on such an important day. You looked like you were having so much fun. I am so happy for you both!

Agatha · Married on 03/04/2017

Angela was really great to work with. With her years of wedding photography, she has captured special moments even when I wasn't looking. I've received great pictures all around and her service is excellent. She follows up fast and you'll get to see your special pictures just a few days after your event.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Angela Frances Photography's reply:

I enjoyed meeting you Agatha and your wedding was perfect, Sweet Home Alabama! You were stunning in that dress and everyone was so nice to me. Thank you for hiring me for your big day.