2222 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

Be Buds Florist, Inc.

40 Reviews for Be Buds Florist, Inc.

Be Buds Florist, Inc. 1
Be Buds Florist, Inc. 2
Be Buds Florist, Inc. 3
Be Buds Florist, Inc. 4
Be Buds Florist, Inc. 5
Be Buds Florist, Inc. 6
Be Buds Florist, Inc. 7

Chelsea · Married on 06/22/2019

Working with Taka was a breeze!

We felt confident throughout the whole process working with Taka on bringing my floral vision to life.

Taka was patient when I could not find sample images exactly what I wanted and was able to take my inspiration and run with it!

He was on time, professional, and the arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and wedding completely exceeded our expectations! I would recommend BeBuds to any of my friends or family for a wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Be Buds Florist, Inc. 8

Gina · Married on 06/03/2017

With my 1-year anniversary around the corner, this review is LONG overdue. I was looking at our wedding pictures recently, and am still blown away by how stunningly beautiful Taka's floral arrangements were. I come from a family of florists, so needless to say, my standards are very high. Taka did not disappoint. He was an absolute pleasure to work with - he was so accommodating in meeting with me and my mom (I lived on the East Coast at the time, and could only meet when I was visiting home) to discuss my ideas/vision. On my wedding day, he worked magic in seamlessly moving and setting up floral arrangements between the church and the reception venue. I still don't know how he did it. He is very professional and willing to work with you on finding solutions that meet your budget. I cannot speak highly enough of his work, and am so glad I found him. I HIGHLY recommend Taka to anyone getting married in the South Bay area/greater LA! Thank you so, so much for everything and for making my wedding day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Be Buds Florist, Inc. 15
    Be Buds Florist, Inc. 16
    Be Buds Florist, Inc. 17

Teresa · Married on 03/19/2016

Taka is professional and knows what he is doing. I told him what the color and theme of my wedding over the phone. When I met with him for the first meeting, he has already had a mock-up ready for me. He paid attention to my needs and did a wonderful job for my wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and were delivered to the first look place ahead of schedule. The arch floral pieces and the isle floral arrangements were exceeding my expectations. The center pieces were gorgeous. The best of all is that his price was the lowest among the 4 vendors I contacted. I am extremely satisfied with his service.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Award

Be Buds Florist, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 2222 Torrance Blvd. Torrance, 90501 See on map