Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Be Beautiful

Be Beautiful is owned and operated by Melanie Crane. Melanie has been specializing in hair and makeup for speacial events such as weddings, proms, bannquettes, photo-shoots etc, for over 10 years. While looking for a way to make a brides wedding day easier, personalized, and even more special, shes provides all of the salon services at your location. This includes all types of hair styling from up-do to blow-drys. Custom blended makeup by MAC and various other professional lines. Also offering on-site Hair Party's which may include hair cutting, coloring, foils, straighting etc, for you and some of your friends :) For more information please feel free to contact Melanie at bebeautifulhair@gmail.com or check out her website www.bebeautifulstyle.com.

103109405of747
10310935of747
103109326of747
103109405of747

5 Reviews for Be Beautiful

Dorothy · Married on 10/03/2015

Melanie and Sandra with Be Beautiful were so amazing. I loved working with Melanie to discuss logistics. She was responsive and professional. Sandra, who did my hair and makeup, was so great. She did exactly what I asked for and offered advice and suggestions. I was SO happy with how everything turned out. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Melanie Crane and her assistant, Sandra Boudreau, were wonderful. They showed up on time and handled getting 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms and me ready with hair and make-up in just a few hours. Melanie made up a schedule and stuck to it! Melanie even stayed after I put on my dress to help me put my veil in my hair properly. I don't know what she did, but my make-up was still intact at the after-party, which lasted until 2:00 a.m.!!! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2014

I found Melanie and Be Beautiful after my current hair/make up person was flaking on me. I had 1 month until my wedding, and was about to freak out. Melanie at Be Beautiful was in contact immediately with me, and was super flexible to make my wedding day hair and makeup possible. Her prices were so reasonable that I was waiting for hidden fees but there were none. Melanie was honest, kind, patient, and so very talented. She was more than hair/makeup; she was providing calm conversation and easing my tension as she worked on me. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Be Beautiful FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15