Union City, CA 94587 Map · Phone number

About BBPhotographysf

I am happy to showcase my work on my website in hopes of inspiring you to have me photograph your next big occasion or event. My goal is to capture the beautiful and precious moments in your life, in the most artistic and unique way. Photography is my passion, and I am pleased to use my passion to give you photos that are worth a thousand words.

I do any and all sorts of photo sessions. You may find some of my past work under the "Gallery" tab, as well as pricing information under "Investment".

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at anytime! I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area but I am willing to travel to fit your needs. My email address is bbphotographysf@gmail.com and my phone number is 510-676-5403.

Thank you for viewing my page! Enjoy, and hope to hear from you soon!
bbphotographysf.com

img7369 edit
img7215 edit edit

11 Reviews for BBPhotographysf

Sally · Married on 05/19/2017

We received the best service we could ever hope for our wedding! Bishoy is extremely helpful, friendly and personable. He worked with us and really listened to what we have in mind. He offered great ideas and he is extremely talented and artistic. We had FUN during our photo session and didn't feel rushed. We enjoyed every moment and it showed very well in the great photos. Bishoy was very eager to finish editing our photos as soon as possible and even sent us a couple of edited pics that he couldn't help but share with us. Will recommend him to everyone I know. Keep up the good work!

• User7772031 · 1+ year ago

Fantastic photographer!!!! His pictures are beyond amazing we had no doubts when we had to pick out our photographer on our pre-wedding photos and wedding photos. Very respectful and an amazing friend as well. Couples take it as a word of advice, dont waist time looking for a photographer, BBphotographysf is the way to go

mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Bishoy Barsoum was our wedding photographer in early August 2016. He was incredibly professional, patient and responsive with us. We had a large family with lots of input and he was super patient with everyone and calm during the entire very long day. I felt like he really tried his best to treat our wedding as if it was his own special day. While I loved all of my photos, my absolutely favorites were at the Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle. They were absolutely gorgeous. We got tons of compliments on them. I couldn't have imagined more artistic but authentically us photos. Not only did we think highly of the quality of his work but we also felt like his caring nature and prompt responses by email and general correspondence took a load off our minds. We are looking forward to having future life events captured by Bishoy!

Award

BBPhotographysf FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Union City, CA 94587 See on map