BBPhotographysf Reviews

BBPhotographysf View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
    Sally Married on 05/19/2017
    We received the best service we could ever hope for our wedding! Bishoy is extremely helpful, friendly and personable. He worked with us and really listened to what we have in mind. He offered great ideas and he is extremely talented and artistic. We had FUN during our photo session and didn't feel rushed. We enjoyed every moment and it showed very well in the great photos. Bishoy was very eager to finish editing our photos as soon as possible and even sent us a couple of edited pics that he couldn't help but share with us. Will recommend him to everyone I know. Keep up the good work!
  • User2972244 2+ years ago
    Fantastic photographer!!!! His pictures are beyond amazing we had no doubts when we had to pick out our photographer on our pre-wedding photos and wedding photos. Very respectful and an amazing friend as well. Couples take it as a word of advice, dont waist time looking for a photographer, BBphotographysf is the way to go
    Mary Married on 08/06/2016
    Bishoy Barsoum was our wedding photographer in early August 2016. He was incredibly professional, patient and responsive with us. We had a large family with lots of input and he was super patient with everyone and calm during the entire very long day. I felt like he really tried his best to treat our wedding as if it was his own special day. While I loved all of my photos, my absolutely favorites were at the Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle. They were absolutely gorgeous. We got tons of compliments on them. I couldn't have imagined more artistic but authentically us photos. Not only did we think highly of the quality of his work but we also felt like his caring nature and prompt responses by email and general correspondence took a load off our minds. We are looking forward to having future life events captured by Bishoy!
    Michael Married on 08/06/2016
    I have had the pleasure of having Bishoy Barsoum with BBPhotographySF as my wedding photographer. His team was AMAZING, on time, professional, artistic, on time delivery of wedding photos, very artistic! This was an un-real deal! He travelled all the way to Seattle, he did his best to lower down the accommodations for him and his staff. I've never seen a photographer that will do this for his clients. He cares a ton about his work. His work is his legacy and art. All of our friends who saw the pictures loved it!!!! Asked about him and are now booking with him. BBPhotographySF is worth every penny and more!
    Mina Married on 08/01/2015
    I used bbphotographysf as the photographer for my wedding photos and I was very impressed with the services I received from the consult to receiving our albums. They were very respectful, honest and made sure to capture our special day perfectly. Bishoy was great at communicating with us about the timeline, suggesting shooting locations, and choosing and editing the final shots for our album. He made sure that we were extremely satisfied with every detail. I would definitely recommend bbphotographysf for any special occasion.
    Mary Married on 07/18/2015
    BIshoy is amazing and really has a eye for taking great pictures. In our engagement session, I was extremely self conscious and wanted to make sure I looked amazing, unfortunately for Bishoy that meant me showing up 3 hours late to our photo shoot. I felt awful and thought for sure he would of wanted to reschedule and charge me double, but he didn't! He waited for us, made sure I felt comfortable, he was so patient with me, and he took the most amazing photos! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 05/31/2015
    Bishoy is very friendly and patient. We loved our engagement and wedding photos. We highly recommend him!
    Antonious Married on 05/31/2015
    Bisho and his team work with passion. They are so patient and have excellent customer service. He will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
    Krupa Married on 07/13/2013
    We extremely feel lucky to find Bishoy as our photographer for the proposal and engagement shoot. He went above and beyond to meet our expectations and capture every little details which we'll cherish for a lifetime. My husband proposed to me in Mendocino which is about 3 hours drive. Bishoy drove all the way there to take pictures for us. not only he took beautiful pictures but he also helped my husband to organize things prior to my arrival. He is great at making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera which is a big deal not only for me but for my husband as well. we enjoyed working with him. There is no doubt I'll recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you BbPhotography for all your hard work.
    Dona Married on 07/28/2012
    Bishoy Barsoum is an AMAZing photographer. His pictures are beyond gorgeous and it is a true pleasure working with Bishoy . We knew him before our wedding and when I ask him to photograph our wedding he did absolutely amazing & beautiful and creative job, he Thinks out of the box and has some very unique and beautiful shots. Very professional and personable. His work is AMAZING! Highly recommend.. He doesn't mind spending all day taking pictures and he works out with your schedule , give you tips and he is very experienced... He made my day I trust him ??
    Sandy Married on 04/21/2012
    We have enjoyed Beshoy's photography so much!!! My husband and myself hate posing for pictures. Beshoy has a great talent at capturing natural laughs, smiles, gestures. I recall very well the first time we had a shoot with him he said "act like i'm not even there". The pictures that came out kept me wondering when did we ever pose for this, when i realized we NEVER did. That's why his pictures are beautiful and hold so many emotions.