Gonzales, LA 70737 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Bayou Rose Photography

I'm a photographer who believes in the importance of capturing memories, and not just photographs. As a wedding photojournalist, it's my job to create images with my clients that tell their stories not just for them--but also for the generations that will come after them. I work closely with my clients to create wedding day images that make them laugh, cry, and above all, FEEL something when they look at them, years after everything else from their wedding day is gone.

It's been my pleasure to document couples celebrating their wedding days in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, the surrounding areas, and for destination weddings all over the country for years now. In addition to wedding-day coverage, I also photograph bridal sessions and engagements, and believe almost to the point of hard-headedness in the power of printing photos. To that end, I offer albums and various print mediums to make sure my clients and their families have images to tell their forever stories that don't just live on hard drives.

I'm a lover of The Office memes (including taking any opportunity for a That's What She Said joke), fiercely fond of wedding cake, and have been known to party hard on the dance floor with my clients (although what I lack in talent, I make up for with enthusiasm).

If you believe as strongly in the power of photographs as I do, love your family and friends HARD, and want to work with me to create memories that will make you feel all of the love, laughter and fun of your wedding day forever - let's chat.

The only thing I love more than wedding cake is photographing wonderful people on one of the best days of their lives.

Follow Bayou Rose Photography on

5s1a4474 edit
5s1a4482
ahw10349web 51 712489
Bayou Rose Photography
baton rouge wedding photographer tips for a stress free wedding day 105 51 712489 v1
brp 2279web 51 712489
emailsequence10 51 712489 v1
baton rouge gonzales bridal photography alyssa 2 t

17 Reviews for Bayou Rose Photography

Erin E. · Getting married on 04/29/2025

Words are not enough to express what a true joy it has been to work with Cyd over the past few years. I first reached out to her in 2016 to schedule an engagement shoot for my fiancé, Christopher, and I. Due to Christopher's demanding work schedule and other unforeseen events, we were unable to finalize a date until the past summer. Cyd was nothing short of patient and extremely accommodating during this lapse in time. We finalized a date and Cyd met us at sunrise to capture the best lighting at the venue we chose in Louisiana. Within just a few moments of working with her, Christopher expressed how laid back she was to work with and fun to be around. This says a lot coming from him and Cyd truly had us grinning from ear to ear the entire session. We decided to ask if she'd be willing to travel to our destination wedding in Texas and of course, she said yes. *Thank the Lord!* Fast forward to the day of our wedding - Cyd arrived to take shots of my bridesmaids and I getting ready. They quickly expressed their thrill of working with her as well. She is SO MUCH FUN to be around and did an exceptional job of getting everyone where they needed to be, and when, to ensure our list of desired photos were taken care of. Later into the evening, she handed me a few polaroid shots of photos she had taken and I thought this was so sweet and thoughtful. She had a blog post of photos available to us online within two days after the event. Just looking through these photos alone - our family and friends, and Christopher and I, completely cried and laughed all over again. Happy tears, of course! I feel like it is easy for anyone to pick up a camera and snap photos, but Cyd goes above and beyond to capture every emotion and moment, big or small. There was not one detail that was missed from our wedding day. We will cherish and look back on our collection of photos forever. Simply put, if you're not booking Bayou Rose Photography to capture your event, you are doing it all wrong.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Cline · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Cyd and her Bayou Rose Photography team are FANTASTIC!

Cyd is an absolute dream! She is incredibly studied in her craft so she and her team produce beautiful photos that are easy to access, download, and purchase after the wedding. On top of that, she is a stellar person who was so fun to have as part of our wedding ceremony and reception. She is organized and thorough, which takes pressure off of the couple and their loved ones. Cyd is also very communicative and her response time to my emails and questions (and I sent a lot of those haha) was always swift. She captured the sentimental moments as well as the goofy moments throughout our ceremony and reception. I cannot over emphasize how fantastic Cyd and her team are! Unicorn level fantastic!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Nicole · Married on 11/30/2019

Perfect choice

Booking Bayou Rose was truly the best choice for us! We wanted a wedding that gave out out of towners a New Orleans experience and Cyd was there to capture every moment! Her and her team were so fun and interactive and made everyone felt comfortable enough to let lose and give us those picture worthy moments!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Bayou Rose Photography's reply:

Aww, thanks so much! You guys were AMAZING and I loved every second of working with you and your crew.

Award

Bayou Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Gonzales, LA, 70737 See on map
    Location of (Bayou Rose Photography)