Bayou Rose Photography

Gonzales, LA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I'm a photographer who believes in the importance of capturing memories, and not just photographs. As a wedding photojournalist, it's my job to create images with my clients that tell their stories not just for them--but also for the generations that will come after them. I work closely with my clients to create wedding day images that make them laugh, cry, and above all, FEEL something when they look at them, years after everything else from their wedding day is gone.

It's been my pleasure to document couples celebrating their wedding days in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, the surrounding areas, and for destination weddings all over the country for years now. In addition to wedding-day coverage, I also photograph bridal sessions and engagements, and believe almost to the point of hard-headedness in the power of printing photos. To that end, I offer albums and various print mediums to make sure my clients and their families have images to tell their forever stories that don't just live on hard drives.

I'm a lover of The Office memes (including taking any opportunity for a That's What She Said joke), fiercely fond of wedding cake, and have been known to party hard on the dance floor with my clients (although what I lack in talent, I make up for with enthusiasm).

If you believe as strongly in the power of photographs as I do, love your family and friends HARD, and want to work with me to create memories that will make you feel all of the love, laughter and fun of your wedding day forever - let's chat.

The only thing I love more than wedding cake is photographing wonderful people on one of the best days of their lives.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Erin Getting married on 04/29/2025
    Words are not enough to express what a true joy it has been to work with Cyd over the past few years. I first reached out to her in 2016 to schedule an engagement shoot for my fiancé, Christopher, and I. Due to Christopher's demanding work schedule and other unforeseen events, we were unable to finalize a date until the past summer. Cyd was nothing short of patient and extremely accommodating during this lapse in time. We finalized a date and Cyd met us at sunrise to capture the best lighting at the venue we chose in Louisiana. Within just a few moments of working with her, Christopher expressed how laid back she was to work with and fun to be around. This says a lot coming from him and Cyd truly had us grinning from ear to ear the entire session. We decided to ask if she'd be willing to travel to our destination wedding in Texas and of course, she said yes. *Thank the Lord!* Fast forward to the day of our wedding - Cyd arrived to take shots of my bridesmaids and I getting ready. They quickly expressed their thrill of working with her as well. She is SO MUCH FUN to be around and did an exceptional job of getting everyone where they needed to be, and when, to ensure our list of desired photos were taken care of. Later into the evening, she handed me a few polaroid shots of photos she had taken and I thought this was so sweet and thoughtful. She had a blog post of photos available to us online within two days after the event. Just looking through these photos alone - our family and friends, and Christopher and I, completely cried and laughed all over again. Happy tears, of course! I feel like it is easy for anyone to pick up a camera and snap photos, but Cyd goes above and beyond to capture every emotion and moment, big or small. There was not one detail that was missed from our wedding day. We will cherish and look back on our collection of photos forever. Simply put, if you're not booking Bayou Rose Photography to capture your event, you are doing it all wrong.
    Jessica Married on 04/02/2022

Talented, fun, professional 10/10 recommend

If you aren’t using Bayou Rose Photography you’re going to be disappointed with your photos. We used Cyd for our wedding and she was the 2nd best decision of our day (runner up to my groom haha). As someone who doesn’t typically like photos of myself… I cannot believe I LOVED every single one she captured for us. Our toddler was my husbands best man and as you can imagine not easy to photograph but Cyd was up for the challenge and knocked it out the park! I cannot say enough about Cyd and not only how truly talented she is but also professional and fun to work with! Thank you Cyd for capturing our day so beautifully!
    Sheila K. Married on 03/10/2022

Amazing photographer!

Used bayou rose for our wedding vow renewal ceremony. It was amazing! So easy to work with. The pics are incredible and she did an amazing job of capturing every detail of our ceremony. In 2 hours with her I think I got more images and higher quality photos than at our actual wedding 10 years ago! Highly recommend and will definitely be booking bayou rose for family photos during our next trip to NoLA

Bayou Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much! You guys were all things awesome, and made it all so easy! ♥♥♥ Thanks for being so perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Gonzales, LA, 70737
Location of (Bayou Rose Photography)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding