Batres Grand Venue

Humble, TX View map

We are North Houston’s premier event center. Our venue offers an elegant and intimate setting that is sure to make your day memorable. We take pride in our attention to detail and can customize any package to fit your vision. Give us a call today to schedule a tour and lock in our inaugural year pricing. We look forward to working with you and ensuring your special day is an event to remember.

Batres Grand Venue is a premiere event center conveniently located in North Houston with easy access to major highways. Our fresh and elegant environment is a perfect place to host any event or gathering.Our venue features 4,500 sq feet, a custom grand staircase with iron railing, exclusive bridal suite and balcony, sleek stained concrete floors, 24 foot ceilings, and 4 enchanting crystal chandeliers. Customer service is of the upmost importance and we strive to ensure your day is stress free. We look forward to working with you and ensuring your special day is an event to remember.

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Cake
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Drapery
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marina R. Married on 12/03/2021

Stress Free Dream Wedding

⭐️ Venue Review ⭐️

My wedding was December 3rd at Batres Grand Venue and I am beyond pleased with this venue and how easy and stress free they made this whole process for me. I booked my date in February of this year and I chose the platinum package which includes everything! I seriously felt like I checked myself into a 5 star resort with this package, lol. The vendors that were provided with my package were amazing!

What was included: 6 1/2 hours, Dinner for 250 guest, 5 tiered cake, Bar Tending Services, Photo Booth, Video and Photography, DJ, Waiters, Parking attendants (not valet), all table linens (all colors), table decor, security, I was able to bring my own liquor and beer.

Maggie, the wedding coordinator, was on top of every single detail! She would respond to my weekly messages throughout the process and helped me with the whole process. She made my day go so smoothly! I was a stress free happy bride because of her! I am so happy to have found this venue, it’s a hidden gem in the Humble area. Check them out!
  • Erica
    Erica W. Married on 04/16/2021

1 year vow renewal 04/16

Maggie & Elias were with us every step of the way! These was an easy process ! Everything was completely beautiful and planned exactly what we asked for! They were amazing! I would refer anyone to them! Our day will forever be remembered and we gave our kids something priceless ! I can’t thank them enough ❤️
    Jessica D. Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome!

Me and my spouse got married here, such a beautiful place!!! Food was great! Staff was awesome! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a top of the line venue with prices that can’t be beat! Also the owners are so nice, such a pleasure to work with!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
14803 Vera Drive Humble, TX, 77396
8326420994
Location of (Batres Grand Venue)

Batres Grand Venue frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Batres Grand Venue in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Batres Grand Venue for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Batres Grand Venue for wedding events?

Batres Grand Venue offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Batres Grand Venue offer?

Batres Grand Venue offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Batres Grand Venue offer for wedding events?

Batres Grand Venue offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Rentals
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Batres Grand Venue have available for wedding events?

Batres Grand Venue offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Centerpieces
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Batres Grand Venue and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Batres Grand Venue is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues