109 Duvall Street, Kewaunee, WI 54216 Map · Phone number

About Barnsite Retreat and Events Center

With views of Lake Michigan, this unique retreat and events center in an 8000 square foot refurbished heated barn has large separate spaces for dining in the gallery; dancing in the great room and bar set up in the lounge. Acres of gardens, a giant willow tree and small orchard are options for ceremony sites. A 5 bedroom house built into what was once part of the barn has bedrooms in the silos - great place for wedding party and family to stay for a weekend of rehearsal, decorating and ceremony/reception. A true "retreat"!

father daughter dance
img0277
img3933

9 Reviews for Barnsite Retreat and Events Center

Mackenzie · Married on 08/12/2017

Kris and Gina provided us with the dream location for a wedding! The barn and grounds are so gorgeous, and we can't wait to see our photos. They were also extremely accommodating, allowing us to set up early, and deliver tables and chairs a day early. Our favorite feature was being able to spend a couple nights there in the attached house. You really get your bang for your buck!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Nicolette · Married on 07/16/2016

Great place and Gina & Kris are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Barnsite! Having our wedding in this incredible space just made our day that much more wonderful. The time and energy Gina and Kris have spent in making this venue special is beyond words. It is everything I could have dreamed of and more. I had the creative freedom to really personalize the space, the attention to detail that is put into Barnsite is impeccable. Kris and Gina are very nice and easy to work with, I never doubted my decision from day one! and we booked over a year and a half before our wedding. We spent the night before and the night of our wedding at the residence and it truly added to our experience. My wedding party and guests were blown away with the place. I am so lucky to have found such a unique and special venue. Thank you Gina and Kris for putting so much thought and energy into this space, you have helped to make my wedding day the absolute best day of my life.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Barnsite Retreat and Events Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,042.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,504.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Get Ready Rooms, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Dance Floor
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Superior Sound Entertainment
    Superior Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

I own Superior Sound Entertainment a Green Bay, WI headquartered Professional wedding DJ service. I always enjoy working at the Barnsite Retreat & Events center. The have an extraordinary barn facility & the staff is always on top of all the details & truely classy operation.

• 109 Duvall Street Kewaunee, WI, 54216 See on map