Mulberry Lane Farm

3 miles east of Sherwood W3190 County Road B (Hilbert 54129), Sherwood, WI 54169 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Pricing

About Mulberry Lane Farm

Mulberry Lane Farm is a beautiful country wedding and event venue located 3 miles east of Sherwood, WI at the northern tip of Lake Winnebago. The country breeze can be felt as you enjoy our 125-acre petting farm with its 100-year-old stone farmhouse, sprawling lawns, and adorable farm animals. Whether you want an outdoor ceremony with growing farmland as your backdrop or an elegant indoor ceremony within the cool stone walls of the dairy barn, Mulberry Lane Farm is for you. Your dinner and dance will be enjoyed in the massive 4,000 square foot barn which holds 200 guests with a buffet line or up to 250 guests for a seated formal dinner. What separates us from the rest? The bride's fairy-tale horse and buggy ride to the ceremony site, use of the farm for the entire weekend, and it's more than just a barn! It's an authentic farm experience.

Follow Mulberry Lane Farm on

Other couples have also viewed

• Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn

Videos 1 Video

13 Reviews for Mulberry Lane Farm

• Melanie

Melanie S. · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Mulberry Lane Farm wedding was a dream come true!

My husband and I got married at Mulberry Lane Farm during the summer of 2019. Having our special day on the farm was the best decision we could have made. I didn’t even know they were an established wedding venue when I first began picturing us getting married there! It was my absolute dream venue. My husband and I are huge animal lovers and had visited the farm on a number of occasions when we were dating. There are so many parts of my wedding I can recall that would not have been what they were someplace else.

The location added so much to our wedding. Our guests were overjoyed having the animals to interact with. We didn’t have to worry about accommodating our guests between the ceremony and reception as you would with separate ceremony/reception locations. It made me so happy to see guests’ photos with huge smiles on their faces as they interacted with different animals, cocktails in hand. We have had a few guests of ours who didn’t know any of the other attendees tell us how nice it was for there to be other things that they could enjoy on the farm.

There’s always a gamble when you choose to get married outdoors. We got lucky with beautiful weather. But what was a major relief to us in our planning process was that we didn’t have to worry about the forecast for our wedding day; the farm has a beautiful Milk Barn for ceremonies as well that can be made available on very short notice.

Having Farmer Bonnie on my “Bride Team” was HUGE; she made the day run so smoothly. You can plan and plan and plan all you want but in the whirlwind that is the day-of, the clock is the last thing you are looking at. She really takes an active role in establishing a solid plan and being the force to see that your night unfolds how you wanted it to. A few times throughout the planning process she reminded me, “Your imagination is your only limitation.” This is NOT a one-stop, cookie-cutter wedding venue! She really encourages her brides to be creative in making their day unique to them.

Probably the biggest contributing factor to our day going was well as it did is the fact that when you get married at Mulberry Lane Farm, you are getting it for not just the day-of, but also the night before and morning after. We set up the barn exactly how we wanted it on Friday night before our rehearsal, so that in the morning no one was scrambling with set-up. I got to see that everything looked how it should. Also, instead of our friends and family having to work tearing down our reception before the night was up, we were able to return in the morning to collect everything. This was huge!

I’m going to humble brag here and say that I heard from multiple guests that ours was the best wedding they’d ever been to. While that certainly had something to do with my planning process, I know that it could not have been the magical day that it was anywhere else.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Mulberry Lane Farm's reply:

Thank you, Melanie, for the wonderful review. We love what we do and are so pleased when it shows. And of course, having a couple like you and Scott make it that much easier and enjoyable. Coming up on your one year anniversary too. Yikes, how time flies. We continue to look forward to your visits to the farm.
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazingly Beautiful

We visited 5 wedding barns before deciding on Mulberry Lane Farm. I'm so happy with our choice. I loved the real farm experience with all the animals and the horse & buggy ride to the ceremony site was something I'll never forget. The barn is beautiful and the barn chandelier is enchanting. The owner & help staff went over and above to make our day run smoothly. We highly recommend Mulberry Lane Farm.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Mulberry Lane Farm's reply:

Thank you, Sandy, for your kind words. Couples like yourself make our job easy. We love what we do and are glad it shows. We wish you a lifetime of continued happiness.

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Mulberry Lane Farm is the perfect place for a romantic wedding. Everything ran so smoothly and Bonnie was often getting me answers before I even knew I had the questions. Even when I asked her repeat questions she was very responsive. The night ran perfectly. Everything was beautiful!! We received so many compliments about the farm, the workers, and the overall day. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful wedding and where else can you take sunset and animal photos at the same time? I highly recommend Mulberry Lane Farm to anyone looking for something other than a conference center. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Mulberry Lane Farm's reply:

Thank you, Melissa, for your 5-star review. We appreciate it!

Mulberry Lane Farm Pricing

Mulberry Lane Farm Price Rates

Mulberry Lane Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Zoo
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September

• 3 miles east of Sherwood, W3190 County Road B (Hilbert 54129) Sherwood, 54169 See on map
    9209893130 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mulberry Lane Farm)

Mulberry Lane Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Mulberry Lane Farm?

Mulberry Lane Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Mulberry Lane Farm, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Mulberry Lane Farm includes:

• Open Bar

What are the most important characteristics of Mulberry Lane Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Mulberry Lane Farm for wedding events is known for:

• Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Zoo

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Mulberry Lane Farm for wedding events?

Mulberry Lane Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Mulberry Lane Farm offer?

Mulberry Lane Farm offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Mulberry Lane Farm offer for wedding events?

Mulberry Lane Farm offers the following services for wedding events:

• Clean Up
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does Mulberry Lane Farm have available for wedding events?

Mulberry Lane Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Mulberry Lane Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mulberry Lane Farm is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in average response time, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in flexibility and 4.7 in professionalism.