1079 W. Round Grove Rd. STE 300 #343, Lewisville, TX 75067 Map · Phone number

About Barefeet Photography

When I was a little girl, a lot of my time was spent making pretty things for my friends and family to enjoy. Taking my passion for creating beautiful things to college, I studied painting and photography as well as graphic design. When I was little, I found joy in being able to color, paint, and create. As a photographer, I  continue to do what inspires me the most, using my artistic touch to create special images for others to treasure. Instead of creating with crayons and paint, I now enjoy 'painting' with light. I've been blessed to be able to pursue what I love professionally for seven years.

I try to discover what makes each of my clients unique, and delight in portraying their individual personalities, using my eye to highlight the beautiful things that are found in the everyday 'barefeet' moments of life. Using a photo journalistic approach, I tell each person's story from behind the lens of my camera. Check out my blog for images from my latest photo shoots!

Other couples have also viewed

• Photography by Eileen
cameo
alexanderblog44

5 Reviews for Barefeet Photography

• User4207624 · 2+ years ago

Taylor (And I'm sure all the second shooters she works with...the second shooter at our wedding was fabulous!) of Barefeet Photography is (are) a joy to work with! She makes taking photos fun and really tries to capture the style/feeling of the event/people involved in her photo shoots. I would highly recommend Barefeet Photography's services to anyone. My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos! The gorgeous tangible memories Taylor gave us will be treasures for the rest of our lives and are worth every penny we spent and then some! Taylor is professional, fun, and extremely good at what she does. :)

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kara · Married on 04/26/2014

Taylor provided WONDERFUL photography for our wedding. Every picture was beautiful. She captured so many precious moments that I'll now be able to re-live for years to come!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kalli · Married on 05/05/2012

We followed Taylor's work for several years leading up to our wedding and had no doubts that Taylor would provide incredible documentation of our wedding day. We are photographers ourselves, so photography was one of THE MOST important decisions we made for our wedding. And Taylor lived up to every expectation we had! Taylor listened to what was important to us and made sure to help us capture the those important details. She was flexible and we can truly say that she helped eliminate some of our stress because she is extremely experienced and knows how to work quickly and still produce amazing photographs! We love the work that she did and are so happy with our decision to have Taylor document our wedding! Thanks again, Taylor!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Barefeet Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• 1079 W. Round Grove Rd., STE 300 #343 Lewisville, 75067 See on map
    Location of (Barefeet Photography)