1114 10th Street, Huntsville, TX 77320 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Baking Sweet Memories

Baking Sweet Memories is dedicated to creating a custom cake for your special occasion. We have been creating custom cakes since 1994. Our passion for cake decorating began in England while living abroad.

All of our designs are hand made using fresh ingredients. We want you to enjoy eating your cake just as much as you enjoy looking at it.

Call or email today to set up a consultation appointment where we can sit down together and design your cake. We will go over pictures, colors, themes and enjoy a bite of cake.

Follow Baking Sweet Memories on

wedding cake gold drip
wedding boba fet
wedding cake ruffles
wedding saddle
wedding fish
Baking Sweet Memories
wedding cake all buttercream roses
wedding drums
Handmade Sugar Roses
Handmade Sugar Roses
piping wedding cake
Baking Sweet Memories
Custom Design Wedding Cake with Damask Stenciling and Scroll work.
Custom Design Wedding Cake with Damask Stenciling and Scroll work.
100% Buttercream
100% Buttercream
8c6a7bf8bda31c7a 1508815567703 corset
wedding cake gold drip
wedding boba fet

4 Reviews for Baking Sweet Memories

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2017

The first thing I picked out for my wedding in August 2017 was what my wedding cake would look like!!! The cake was such an important component to my wedding because I am a baker myself! Baking sweet memories had excellent customer service, and I am so happy that they were able to make our wedding cake! Both the wedding cake and grooms cake We’re wonderful! They were beautiful, and tasted GREAT! Exactly what I had envisioned for our special day! We paid a pretty penny for their service, but I believe it was totally worth it for the best customer service and a great looking and tasting cake!

Baking Sweet Memories 1
    Baking Sweet Memories 2
  • User3193796 · 2+ years ago

the/cake/was/awesome(my/spacebar/broken)

Rebecca is an artist! Her cakes are absolutely stunning and delicious! I would highly recommend her for any of your needs.

Baking Sweet Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Huntsville, TX 77340 See on map