534 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Baked Bouquet

We are your Bakery Florist. When you need to show you care, there is nothing better than a gift from Baked Bouquet™. Quite simply, our creations offer our customers a gift that is new and unique: baked cakes designed and arranged in the form of beautiful flower bouquets.

Follow Baked Bouquet on

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Baked Bouquet

• Ronald

Ronald · Married on 10/18/2015

We used Baked Bouquet as the centerpieces for our wedding in Oct 2015 and everyone loved them! We discovered them at a wedding expo and looked into it. They are a bit of hidden gem as we really didn't find much on them but we loved the idea of doing something different than traditional flowers so we took the chance. We are glad we did! From a price standpoint, it is night and day compared to traditional florists and we feel we got great value for our money. Erica was great to work with and helped and assured us of everything from a product and service standpoint.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Karen · Married on 07/16/2017

Just newly engaged, I was looking for a unique idea for centerpieces. I was originally thinking of Beta fish, but it would be a tremendous amount of work and potentially disastrous. Baked Bouquet came up a few times on my Facebook feed and got me thinking, what a fantastic way to kill 3 birds with one stone for it to serve as centerpieces, dessert and/or souvenirs people would actually enjoy. Everyone is now asking me about my beautiful centerpieces. Some of the colors in the bouquet were a tad off from what we discussed but ultimately the fillers, cupcakes and end result worked seamlessly and elegantly with my menus as well as wedding decor. I think this will be the next best thing in wedding trends. Only downside was the guests kept touching the centerpieces trying to figure out was it was made of. Thanks Baked Bouquet for my amazing, unique, delectable and beautifully crafted custom centerpieces! I would 100% recommend Baked Bouquet for any event.

Sent on 08/08/2017

We used them for our centerpieces, definitely unique and cool.. We got sooo much compliments the fact that they are edible.. It's definitely recommended and moneys's worth...
    Taste and buttercream top notch.. I give them 5 stars! Love love love baked bouquet. For some reason i keep clicking on making it 5stars on my review but would not let me.. Otherwise i give them 5 stars

Sent on 11/04/2015

Baked Bouquet FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,212.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Centerpieces, Non-Floral