Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Background Solutions Entertainment

Background Solutions Entertainment is committed to that which is stated in our name—we commit ourselves to overall excellence in the entertainment industry. One should never have to worry about the reliability of required sound, photography or mixology services that are essential to successful events.

Whether you are an event planner, an event host, a bride or groom, Background Solutions Entertainment offers dependable services at exceptional costs. Our customer focused DJs, photographers and mixologists are guaranteed to provide exceptional service on the day of your big event!

Email: Events@Backgound-Solutions.com

30 Reviews for Background Solutions Entertainment

• Tamika

Tamika · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Service and Wedding MC

I cannot say enough about John, Duaeno and Neil! I had the pleasure of working with them on June 1, 2019 at the Springfield Golf and Country Club. It literally brings tears to my eyes thinking about how much fun our wedding day was and how special it was! The music was PERFECT! They kept the party going ALL NIGHT and the dance floor packed! It was exactly what we wanted. We wanted to dance through the night and have an amazing time. Thanks the Duaeno (DJing), he always made sure I was good. He constantly asked me if I wanted to hear anything, if I needed anything - he was amazing! Neil, kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the night, encouraging people to get up and have a good time. Neil also served as the MC for the entire wedding ceremony and evening. It went off without a hitch! If the DJ and MCing services weren't enough, I have not even begun to express my gratitude for John who manned the photo booth all night long! He made it so much fun! John made sure everything ran smoothly, assisting with the touch screen and photo print outs! My guests loved it and not to mention all the props! I was worried, my guests wouldn't take advantage of the photo booth - BOY WAS I WRONG! We had an absolute blast and it is totally worth it! We even took some photos with John! I highly recommend the package with both the photo booth and DJ services, it is worth it!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hillary · Married on 05/12/2018

Don't hesitate to hire the BSE team! From initial contact, to prepping for the big day and accommodating our (many) songs on the request list, Duaeno and Neal were incredible. We danced on a crowded dance floor the entire night of our wedding - we can't thank the BSE team enough and highly recommend them for engaged couples.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Background Solutions Entertainment is incredible! We hired the father/son duo, Neal and Duaeno, for our wedding MC and DJ and they provided entertainment that was more than I could have ever imagined!! These guys know how to get a party going and incite even the most reserved party guest to get up and dance. I may be biased, but our wedding was the best dance party I have ever been to. Neal and Duaeno are so much fun too – they danced, cracked some jokes and kept the music going even after the night concluded. The next day, so many guests told me that they had such great conversations with them. If you want to dance and have a professional team that conducts the flow of your wedding events perfectly, Neal and Duaeno will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Background Solutions Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,111.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,302.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth

Real Weddings

• Dave The Karaoke Guy
    Dave The Karaoke Guy Wedding DJs

Neal & Duaeno Dorsey at BSE are two of the nicest, friendliest, most fun & professional guys I've worked with to date. Not only have they made me feel welcome and part of the team at the events we've presented together, they've made the clients feel special, too. They spin a wide variety of dance and party music and they know how to keep the joint jumping. I've seen people have a great time at their parties and highly recommend them with no reservations.

• Rockville, 20850 See on map