Background Solutions Entertainment

Rockville, MD View map

$1,302 Most Popular Price

Background Solutions Entertainment is committed to that which is stated in our name—we commit ourselves to overall excellence in the entertainment industry. One should never have to worry about the reliability of required sound, photography or mixology services that are essential to successful events.

Whether you are an event planner, an event host, a bride or groom, Background Solutions Entertainment offers dependable services at exceptional costs. Our customer focused DJs, photographers and mixologists are guaranteed to provide exceptional service on the day of your big event!

Email: Events@Backgound-Solutions.com

Phone: 240.630.4BSE

EvenstByBSE.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1111.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1302

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul

What services do you offer?

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

• Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Company!!!

Duaeno and Neil DJ’d for our our wedding last weekend and I couldn’t have asked for a better team! My husband and I have used this team in the past so I had no doubt that they would blow us away yet again. And they did! Not only did they have the best music playing for the entire reception, but they had previously set up at our separate ceremony location prior to that to be sure we walked down the aisle with our favorite hits. Their professionalism, enthusiasm, willingness to serve and genuine personalities continue to blow us away. Duaeno accommodated us in every way from start to end and as always, we received multiple compliments from our guests about their services! The icing on the cake was the photobooth service we also received from Background Solutions!! I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun, hard-working and energetic team! You will not be disappointed!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/11/2019

The Heartbeat to Our Wedding

Background Solutions are OUTSTANDING! This is the 4th celebration we have been too where they have DJ'ed and they never disappoint. These guys are the real deal and are professionals at what they do! They read the guests very VERY well and will play music that they can tell will bring the house down. Background Solutions were the first vendors my husband and I booked and they truly were the heartbeat of the night. Our wedding guests are STILL TALKING ABOUT THEM!! When my husband and I went through the playlist and expectations with Background Solutions, they mad sure to keep everything personal, while still providing the BEST entertainment. If we have any other celebrations, we will definitely be booking Background Solutions to provide the sound and entertainment! We cannot recommend these guys enough!!
  • Tamika
    Tamika Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Service and Wedding MC

I cannot say enough about John, Duaeno and Neil! I had the pleasure of working with them on June 1, 2019 at the Springfield Golf and Country Club. It literally brings tears to my eyes thinking about how much fun our wedding day was and how special it was! The music was PERFECT! They kept the party going ALL NIGHT and the dance floor packed! It was exactly what we wanted. We wanted to dance through the night and have an amazing time. Thanks the Duaeno (DJing), he always made sure I was good. He constantly asked me if I wanted to hear anything, if I needed anything - he was amazing! Neil, kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the night, encouraging people to get up and have a good time. Neil also served as the MC for the entire wedding ceremony and evening. It went off without a hitch! If the DJ and MCing services weren't enough, I have not even begun to express my gratitude for John who manned the photo booth all night long! He made it so much fun! John made sure everything ran smoothly, assisting with the touch screen and photo print outs! My guests loved it and not to mention all the props! I was worried, my guests wouldn't take advantage of the photo booth - BOY WAS I WRONG! We had an absolute blast and it is totally worth it! We even took some photos with John! I highly recommend the package with both the photo booth and DJ services, it is worth it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chase & Hillary
    48 photos · 05/12/2018

Dave The Karaoke Guy Dave The Karaoke Guy Wedding DJs

Neal & Duaeno Dorsey at BSE are two of the nicest, friendliest, most fun & professional guys I've worked with to date. Not only have they made me feel welcome and part of the team at the events we've presented together, they've made the clients feel special, too. They spin a wide variety of dance and party music and they know how to keep the joint jumping. I've seen people have a great time at their parties and highly recommend them with no reservations.

Rockville, MD, 20850
Location of (Background Solutions Entertainment)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding