7450 Stanford Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About B'Zuri Decor

B'Zuri Decor is a premier wedding planning company in Saint Louis, Missouri. This team of creative professionals offers everything you need to bring your wedding vision to life. Whether you’re planning a simple affair or a grand wedding celebration, B'Zuri Decor will help make your special day as stress-free as possible.

B'Zuri Decor has experience planning a wide range of weddings, like civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, religious, and more. This company offers a variety of wedding planning services to meet your individual needs. The team will meet for a consultation to discuss your budget, your vision, and your progress in the planning process. They will then create a custom package to help you with the areas that are the most difficult or time-consuming for you. Other services provided by B’Zuri Decor include the following:

• Day-of coordination

B'Zuri Decor 5
B'Zuri Decor 6
B'Zuri Decor 7

marcie · Married on 10/05/2018

Limitless options, amazing, professional and perfect

My very first encounter with B Zuri Decor was actually at my best friend's wedding. I was awed with how everything looked! Everything down to the smallest detail was perfect. I just had to be introduced to whom was in charge of this masterpiece. I myself am still in the planning process of my 2019 wedding and have nothing but confidence working B Zuri Decor. Barbara is beyond professional! She has taken so much weight off of my shoulders and hit my royalty theme on the nose! Barbara has been the one to shop around to get the BEST deals on items needed to complete my dream look. Barbara has limitless options to perfect your look. Barbara and I live in different states she even travels for her clients! And her pricing is amazing! I already had my decorator booked and after meeting Barb and seeing her work in person I was sold. I recommend any and all!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Robin Campbell · Married on 08/18/2018

Making our wedding day come to life!

This team was hands down awesome to work with. I know for me, I had a vision of what I wanted (nothing flashy, yet simple and elegant) thing is, it was hard starting off to "design on a dime"! Being in Atlanta, I was getting astronomical quotes. Teamed up with these ladies and from beginning to end things came in to play! The overall process, I was impressed. The day of, my husband, team and myself were COMPLETELY blown away! I highly recommend this team for your next event - in this case it was my wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,164.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,020.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 115.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• B'Zuri Decor 1
    LUXE LOVE

Mention Weddingwire.com

Mention weddingwire.com and receive a One Hour Design/Event Planning Consultation!

• 7450 Stanford Ave Saint Louis, MO, 63130 See on map