8235 Forsyth Blvd. Suite 1100, Saint Louis, MO 63105 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About B'Zuri Design

B'Zuri Design is a premier wedding planning company in Saint Louis, Missouri. This team of creative professionals offers everything you need to bring your wedding vision to life. Whether you’re planning a simple affair or a grand wedding celebration, B'Zuri Design will help make your special day as stress-free as possible.

B'Zuri Design has experience planning a wide range of weddings, like civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, religious, and more. This company offers a variety of wedding planning services to meet your individual needs. The team will meet for a consultation to discuss your budget, your vision, and your progress in the planning process. They will then create a custom package to help you with the areas that are the most difficult or time-consuming for you. Other services provided by B’Zuri Design include the following:

• Day-of coordination

B'Zuri Design 5
  • Z

ZENELLE · Married on 01/08/2019

Captivating & Glamorous

After the excitement of getting engaged, I became a nervous bride when wondering how I could plan a wedding when my job and family take most of my time. I would cringe when someone would ask, "How's the wedding planning going?" A friend told me about Barbara @ BZD Design Events and from the first appointment I knew my wedding day would be everything I have dreamed of and more! Barbara is a go-getter. She swooped me off my feet and I never looked back. For my wedding, I was blessed to have her as my wedding planner. She was always so nice and refreshing throughout the process as well as prompt with phone calls and appointments. I would ask her a question and there was always an answer. Then, the big day came and she completely made my dreams come true. Barbara worked so hard and had so much patience when I would want to change things last minute, or try to stress about something but she would be so calm with me. She dealt with all the vendors. Food, cake, DJ, lighting company, horse and carriage, ceremony arrival, etc. Personally, I knew this day was a one-time deal. To be able to relax and spend time with my bridesmaids before the wedding is what I would wish for every bride. Most importantly, when I knew I was leaving it all in the hands of Barbara I felt very relaxed and confident. The wedding turned out to be a dream come true and I will forever be grateful for BZD Design Events. Thank you for all your hard work girls! Don't be afraid to hire BZD a must hire for sure!

B'Zuri Design 6
    B'Zuri Design 7
    Sent on 01/08/2019

marcie · Married on 10/05/2018

Limitless options, amazing, professional and perfect

My very first encounter with B Zuri Decor was actually at my best friend's wedding. I was awed with how everything looked! Everything down to the smallest detail was perfect. I just had to be introduced to whom was in charge of this masterpiece. I myself am still in the planning process of my 2019 wedding and have nothing but confidence working B Zuri Decor. Barbara is beyond professional! She has taken so much weight off of my shoulders and hit my royalty theme on the nose! Barbara has been the one to shop around to get the BEST deals on items needed to complete my dream look. Barbara has limitless options to perfect your look. Barbara and I live in different states she even travels for her clients! And her pricing is amazing! I already had my decorator booked and after meeting Barb and seeing her work in person I was sold. I recommend any and all!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Robin Campbell · Married on 08/18/2018

Making our wedding day come to life!

This team was hands down awesome to work with. I know for me, I had a vision of what I wanted (nothing flashy, yet simple and elegant) thing is, it was hard starting off to "design on a dime"! Being in Atlanta, I was getting astronomical quotes. Teamed up with these ladies and from beginning to end things came in to play! The overall process, I was impressed. The day of, my husband, team and myself were COMPLETELY blown away! I highly recommend this team for your next event - in this case it was my wedding!

B'Zuri Design 8
    B'Zuri Design 9
    B'Zuri Design 10
    B'Zuri Design 11
    B'Zuri Design 12
    B'Zuri Design 13
    Sent on 01/08/2019

B'Zuri Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 926.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3164.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5020.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 115.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• B'Zuri Design 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 8235 Forsyth Blvd. Suite 1100 Saint Louis, MO, 63105 See on map
    314-450-8681 (Phone number)
    3144227977 (Other Phone Number)
    3147210905 (Fax Number)