Brecksville, OH 44141 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About B.lovely Weddings

Welcome to B.lovely Weddings! We are dedicated to helping all of our couples find the perfect touches that not only make their wedding day special to them, but unforgettable to everyone else. We are there for every step of your wedding planning process. From picking out vendors and food choices, to deciphering between linens and table settings, we are here for you! B.lovely Weddings, is dedicated to, enthusiastic about, and absolutely obsessed with weddings!

Follow B.lovely Weddings on
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
1af7f8b35d1cf0c5 4a5cd5f8 a7d2 4d03 8616 ef121eba4e62 rs 2001 480 fit

2 Reviews for B.lovely Weddings

Originally I was very against having a wedding planner because I wanted to save money and thought I could handle the details by myself. Hiring Brittany was one of the BEST decisions I made when planning the wedding!! She was available to meet with vendors, run ideas off of, craft, and use her wedding décor. We rented from her a giant Jenga game, she MADE a tic, tac, toe game, and suitcases to complete the shabby chic garden theme. Brittany worked with the hotel we were having guests stay at and negotiated complimentary shuttle rides because of the number of guests we were having. She helped me to make decisions clearly when I was looking at them emotionally. The day of the wedding she was fantastic. Although she was 7 months pregnant, she ran from the church to the reception site to make sure everything was set up. She coordinated with my friend about the gifts being taken from the reception site. She also worked great with my mom, which was amazing because my mom was very nervous about everything going right for the wedding. The wedding day was perfect because anytime something popped up, Brittany was there to handle it. I forgot to order a toss boquet, so she made one from the flowers from the church! Even after the wedding, there was an issue with one of the contractors and she was available to review the contract and offer advise on how to handle the situation. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, I would strongly recommend Brittany. The whole process was so much easier with her help!

Sent on 07/07/2016