B. Farnum Photography

North Clarendon, VT View map Visit website

$3,500 Most Popular Price

B. Farnum Photography~Bristol, Vermont Focusing on wedding and portrait photography captures two of my loves into one business. My love for photography and people. My artistic side always begs me to push the limits to find a new perspective, shallow depths of field (I do love Bokeh). Every couple has the specific photographs they must have, I try to put a fresh spin on what I deliver as my final images. I do not like over-edited photographs. I pride myself on getting a correct exposure that looks great right out of the camera.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Allie S. Married on 10/10/2020

100 out of 100!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer than Brian! When we met Brian, we both instantly connected with him in a way that no other photographer had; he has great energy, so much creativity and he really captured our special day perfectly. My husband and I got married 10/10/2020 and like many other 2020 bride and grooms, we got met with many obstacles and unexpected plot twists, and Brian navigated the many plans and changes with ease and positivity, reassuring as that no matter what happened, our big day was going to be captured beautifully, and it was! Our excitement became his excitement as he took on our ideas and brought them to life through the use of different light and camera effects, working with our environment and surroundings. In addition our guests had a blast with the photo booth!! We highly and strongly recommend Brian Farnum at B.Farnum Photography, you won't regret it!
    Libby Married on 05/28/2016
    Brian seriously blew my mind!! He was the photographer for our wedding and we are SO happy we booked him! He is the perfect mix of professionalism and friendly. As soon as he started, I was instantly at ease for the rest of the day. He is super creative, suggesting photos I NEVER would have thought of. He is direct without barking orders and knows exactly what to say to get a great photo! The variety of photos he took are amazing--from the ceremony beforehand, to the girls getting ready, the tent before the reception, and all the shenanigans at the reception. My husband and I don't consider ourselves super photogenic or glamorous, but when we saw the pictures Brian took we both said, "OH MY GOD WE LOOK SO GOOD!" I could go on for a very long time, but the bottom line is Brian is simply the best!

North Clarendon, VT, 05738
Location of (B. Farnum Photography)
Bristol, VT, 05443 See on map

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding