Meghan Cameron Wedding Officiant

Rutland, VT View map

Hi, my name is Meghan Cameron and I am a spirited Vermont wedding officiant located near Rutland, Vermont. I spend my days as a local Special Education teacher and my weekends as an ordained minister.

I became ordained in July of 2011. My two very good friends asked me to marry them and I immediately and happily agreed. I have a background in theatre and this was my chance to get back to "the stage".

I am extremely organized, punctual and flexible. I write every ceremony that I perform from a blank slate. I always ask for input from the couple and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear the story of how you met. I do my best to incorporate your story into your ceremony.

I am open to all formats, special traditions or any other special requests that you may want to include in your special day.

I typically only travel within reasonable distances from my home, but it never hurts to ask!

Give me a call or send me and e-mail! I鈥檓 usually very quick in returning e-mails :)

Please don't hesitate to contact me with last minute ceremonies. In the summer months I am available seven days a week for your wedding needs!

Talk to you soon!

• Woman-owned

• Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 10/05/2022

Thank you, Meghan!

Meghan is an amazing officiant! We didn鈥檛 really know where to start with our vows, only that we, of course, wanted them to be meaningful to us both. She provided a bunch of vow and poetry/reading options which was unbelievably helpful and also made sure we knew we could personalize every piece. Meghan was responsive throughout the whole process and really made us feel like our wedding ceremony was a priority. She even kindly agreed to our inclusion of a few (Princess Bride) movie lines and did an impeccable job!!

Everything on the day-of was exactly as unforgettable as we had dreamed it might be. The ceremony went unbelievably smoothly and Meghan ensured that the part that the most important part of it all - our vows - were made in the calm and happy love we鈥檇 hoped would surround us in those special moments. Thank you, Meghan, from the bottom of our hearts, for being the person you are and one we would choose again and again to preside over the start of our joyful Mawwiage! :)
    Taylor C. Married on 06/24/2022

Meghan was great!

Meghan helped up have such an amazing wedding ceremony. We highly recommend her for your wedding!
  • Krissy
    Krissy Married on 06/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Meghan was wonderful to work with!

Meghan did a fantastic job, and we are so happy we hired her! We worked with her via email for many months, adjusting our ceremony script. She was always prompt in her responses and helped give her professional opinion on what would flow best. The day of the wedding was a bit hectic on our end, but Meghan arrived early, and even though we only had a brief opportunity to chat before the ceremony, she did a beautiful job and was extremely easy going about everything! She was a calming presence in our brief encounter, so I knew she had everything under control for the ceremony and I needn't worry about anything. Our ceremony was outside and we did not have an audio system, but Meghan was able to project her voice so that everybody could hear her well. She helped guide us through the marriage certificate process, and answer any questions we had! Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

B. Farnum Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 19 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Danby Rutland, VT, 05739
Location of (Meghan Cameron Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding