B. Farnum Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 19 Reviews
View more information

Allie S. Married on 10/10/2020

100 out of 100!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer than Brian! When we met Brian, we both instantly connected with him in a way that no other photographer had; he has great energy, so much creativity and he really captured our special day perfectly. My husband and I got married 10/10/2020 and like many other 2020 bride and grooms, we got met with many obstacles and unexpected plot twists, and Brian navigated the many plans and changes with ease and positivity, reassuring as that no matter what happened, our big day was going to be captured beautifully, and it was! Our excitement became his excitement as he took on our ideas and brought them to life through the use of different light and camera effects, working with our environment and surroundings. In addition our guests had a blast with the photo booth!! We highly and strongly recommend Brian Farnum at B.Farnum Photography, you won't regret it!
    Libby Married on 05/28/2016
    Brian seriously blew my mind!! He was the photographer for our wedding and we are SO happy we booked him! He is the perfect mix of professionalism and friendly. As soon as he started, I was instantly at ease for the rest of the day. He is super creative, suggesting photos I NEVER would have thought of. He is direct without barking orders and knows exactly what to say to get a great photo! The variety of photos he took are amazing--from the ceremony beforehand, to the girls getting ready, the tent before the reception, and all the shenanigans at the reception. My husband and I don't consider ourselves super photogenic or glamorous, but when we saw the pictures Brian took we both said, "OH MY GOD WE LOOK SO GOOD!" I could go on for a very long time, but the bottom line is Brian is simply the best!
  • User2429477 2+ years ago
    Brian photographed our son's wedding. He did a fantastic job. We gave him a list of particular pictures we wanted and he did them with such class. I highly recommend him for doing wedding photos or any photos for that matter. He does a spectacular job at family portraits and especially children's photo.
  • Carol
    Carol Married on 09/05/2015
    Brian is an amazing photographer. We did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. He took our ideas and combined them with his own to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!
    Carrie Married on 07/04/2015
    Brian is absolutely spectacular! He was so helpful with teaching us what looks good, and the pictures came out amazing! He has such good personality and really helps capture exactly what you're looking for.
    Annette Married on 06/28/2014
    I can't say enough great things about Brian Farnum of B. Farnum Photography. He captured the essence of our day perfectly. All of our photos were nothing short of amazing. His personality brought out the best in everyone. He is worth ten times more that what we paid him. He is a true gem among photographers!
    Elisa Married on 05/10/2014
    Brian was the perfect match for us for a wedding photographer. He is professional, good natured, and was a joy to work with. Brian came up with unique, local places for photo shoots. We will cherish our wedding photos for a lifetime and are thrilled with the moments he captured for us. Brian is a true artist and also made a great impression on all of our guests. Elisa & Mike Steves
    Eileen Married on 05/18/2013
    Brian was a great person to work with. His pictures came out beautiful. Better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend him.
    Lizz Married on 09/29/2012
    Brian Farnum captured every moment of our special day! Even traveled to our 2 separate locations in Keene NH to get both the girls and the guys getting ready. We STILL get compliments on our wedding pictures and I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. He fit right in with our group like he was a part of our family! We love you B!! "Yeaah buddy!"
    Jaime Married on 08/12/2012
    Brian was above and beyond anything we could have expected. He ensured every moment of our day was captured. I could not be more happy!!!
    Lauren Married on 07/28/2012
    Brian was amazing! Everyone raved about our photographer, his professionalism, non-invasiveness, attitude, and smile!! Brian made each and everyone of us feel like a rock star. He was so much fun and upbeat! I would HIGHLY reccommend his services, and wish I could do wedding day all over again just to work with him!!
    Tiffini Married on 10/01/2011
    Brian Farnum is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person to have around friends and family! Kudos to all of his hard work. My wife and I loved him and his photos.
    Amanda Married on 05/21/2011
    Thank you so much for this great experience, you truely made it Special. You made everyone feel comfortable and at easy. The photos came out great and are very artistic and beautiful. Thanks so much!!!! Amanda Corey
    Jennifer Married on 05/09/2009
    I can not say enough good things about Brian Farnum. He truly made captured our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding day photos in a way that no one else could. Not only were we overjoyed with the way each of the photo's came out, but our family and friends were impressed as well. As our family grows we intend to call on Brian for many years to come.
    Sarah Married on 09/20/2008
    Brian was very professional and able to capture the essence of our wedding. We were impressed with his ability to take pictures that captured all our friends, family and loved ones who attended our special day.
    Stephanie Married on 09/29/2007
    Brian was AMAZING! I would hire him over and over again. he made our wedding day OUTSTANDING!! We got married almost 3 years ago and still are getting compliments on how awesome he was!
  • F
    James Married on 05/22/2010
    Great Job!!!!!!!!
    Clara Married on 08/27/2011
    We had a fantastic time working with Brian. He was very flexible for meetings and even dropped off the final prints at my parents when I was away at after the wedding. During the wedding, everyone enjoyed working with him and the whole process was just very simple and relaxed. Thank you!