1575 Plaza West Dr Suite C, Prescott, AZ 86303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About AZeventVIDEO

We've been creating professional wedding films since 2006 and are committed to delivering a combination of excellence & artistic sensitivity every step of the way. Through out the years we have explored all kinds of various packages and believe we've created a starting point that covers the needs of every couple. Two camera operators with four cameras rolling during the ceremony, wireless microphones, on camera lights, steady cam equipment, both long version documentary style edits and highlight short film edits for sharing online, and three DVD copies covers the bases. Customization is always an option and is discussed in our initial consultation, though the majority of the time we've got you covered without increased costs or delays. Our priorities are aligned with our mission, and that is to put together a video you will truly cherish for the rest of your life in love.

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for AZeventVIDEO

Katlin · event on 04/01/2015

I used AZ event Video for a corporate event and was very pleased with their service, quality and value. I worked with Bryan and we touched base prior to the event and then he showed up early to scout out the area. He was very professional and brought a variety of film equipment to capture our event from many angles and perspectives- the outcome was awesome. He was not afraid to get right in the action and was mingling and mixing and able to capture great action shots of our guests and our product. Our finished video was great, we got it in about 2-weeks turn around time I believe, as I didn't have a specific date I needed it for. Great group- I'd definitely recommend them for any event you're hosting.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jena · event on 02/01/2015

Bryan over delivered on the videos he created for my company. His work was creative, artistic and emotional. He was a professional and I look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Brad · event on 11/18/2014

Bryan and the crew at AZeventVIDEO provided all of the live streaming for the 2014 NJCAA DI National Men's Soccer Tournament. They used a multi-cameral crew for all 15 games that took place at two different sites. The quality was top notch and the professionalism displayed by all was above reproach. I received nothing but rave reviews on the quality of the streaming from the participating teams and fans that viewed the events.

I highly recommend AZeventVIDEO and will certainly use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2015

• Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment
    Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

It has been my pleasure to work with Bryan at AZevent VIDEO on several occasions and in every instance, it was a great experience. From timely communication to professional execution, everything went smoothly. I couldn't ask for anything more!

• 1575 Plaza West Dr, Suite C Prescott, 86303 See on map
    6024025532 (Other Phone Number)
    6024025532 (Fax Number)