1575 Plaza West Dr Suite C, Prescott, AZ 86303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About AZeventVIDEO

We've been creating professional wedding films since 2006 and are committed to delivering a combination of excellence & artistic sensitivity every step of the way. Through out the years we have explored all kinds of various packages and believe we've created a starting point that covers the needs of every couple. Two camera operators with four cameras rolling during the ceremony, wireless microphones, on camera lights, steady cam equipment, both long version documentary style edits and highlight short film edits for sharing online, and three DVD copies covers the bases. Customization is always an option and is discussed in our initial consultation, though the majority of the time we've got you covered without increased costs or delays. Our priorities are aligned with our mission, and that is to put together a video you will truly cherish for the rest of your life in love.

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for AZeventVIDEO

Amanda and Corey · Married on 06/14/2014

AZeventVIDEO is AWESOME! They truly captured all of the special moments of our big day. My husband and I were so happy with all of the great memories we now have thanks to them. Everything was so organized and we did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the photography, they were there before I arrived to the venue and they were still there after the sendoff. Thanks so much for capturing all of the special memories of our big day!! We will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Kristy · Married on 10/12/2013

My Father contacted Bryan Matuskey about doing the video for our wedding held at Regency Garden in Mesa on October 12, 2013. It was the best call he could have ever made. Bryan provide a 6 hour package with four HD cameras for the ceremony and a wireless microphone. He also provided 5 dvd copies in a beautiful package with highlights and a full length edited video from start to finish. He was so nice to work with and his pricing is very competitive in the market. He captured all of the exciting moments and even included interviews. We are so happy with his quality and the fact that he was able to get all the shots at just the right time. There are a lot of videographers out there and some of the pricing is way out of line. If you want a video of your wedding that is affordable and can be cherished for a lifetime, please call Bryan. He will do an amazing job. We would recommend him without hesitation to any future bride and groom. Thanks Bryan from Kristy and Bradley and the entire family. We love your work.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Abby · Married on 07/09/2012

My husband and I chose the "basic photo/ video bundle package" and it was amazing! If you are looking for similar services for your wedding, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend AZeventVIDEO! The pictures turned out so unique and beautiful and the video is beyond stunning. Awesome service, pictures that could win awards and one AMAZING viedo... It would be a mistake to pass up these guys!

Sent on 08/20/2012

• Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment
    Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

It has been my pleasure to work with Bryan at AZevent VIDEO on several occasions and in every instance, it was a great experience. From timely communication to professional execution, everything went smoothly. I couldn't ask for anything more!

• 1575 Plaza West Dr, Suite C Prescott, 86303 See on map
    6024025532 (Other Phone Number)
    6024025532 (Fax Number)