AZeventVIDEO Reviews

36 | Prescott, AZ

36 Reviews for AZeventVIDEO

Katlin · event on 04/01/2015

I used AZ event Video for a corporate event and was very pleased with their service, quality and value. I worked with Bryan and we touched base prior to the event and then he showed up early to scout out the area. He was very professional and brought a variety of film equipment to capture our event from many angles and perspectives- the outcome was awesome. He was not afraid to get right in the action and was mingling and mixing and able to capture great action shots of our guests and our product. Our finished video was great, we got it in about 2-weeks turn around time I believe, as I didn't have a specific date I needed it for. Great group- I'd definitely recommend them for any event you're hosting.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jena · event on 02/01/2015

Bryan over delivered on the videos he created for my company. His work was creative, artistic and emotional. He was a professional and I look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Brad · event on 11/18/2014

Bryan and the crew at AZeventVIDEO provided all of the live streaming for the 2014 NJCAA DI National Men's Soccer Tournament. They used a multi-cameral crew for all 15 games that took place at two different sites. The quality was top notch and the professionalism displayed by all was above reproach. I received nothing but rave reviews on the quality of the streaming from the participating teams and fans that viewed the events.

I highly recommend AZeventVIDEO and will certainly use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Amanda and Corey · Married on 06/14/2014

AZeventVIDEO is AWESOME! They truly captured all of the special moments of our big day. My husband and I were so happy with all of the great memories we now have thanks to them. Everything was so organized and we did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the photography, they were there before I arrived to the venue and they were still there after the sendoff. Thanks so much for capturing all of the special memories of our big day!! We will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Kristy · Married on 10/12/2013

My Father contacted Bryan Matuskey about doing the video for our wedding held at Regency Garden in Mesa on October 12, 2013. It was the best call he could have ever made. Bryan provide a 6 hour package with four HD cameras for the ceremony and a wireless microphone. He also provided 5 dvd copies in a beautiful package with highlights and a full length edited video from start to finish. He was so nice to work with and his pricing is very competitive in the market. He captured all of the exciting moments and even included interviews. We are so happy with his quality and the fact that he was able to get all the shots at just the right time. There are a lot of videographers out there and some of the pricing is way out of line. If you want a video of your wedding that is affordable and can be cherished for a lifetime, please call Bryan. He will do an amazing job. We would recommend him without hesitation to any future bride and groom. Thanks Bryan from Kristy and Bradley and the entire family. We love your work.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Abby · Married on 07/09/2012

My husband and I chose the "basic photo/ video bundle package" and it was amazing! If you are looking for similar services for your wedding, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend AZeventVIDEO! The pictures turned out so unique and beautiful and the video is beyond stunning. Awesome service, pictures that could win awards and one AMAZING viedo... It would be a mistake to pass up these guys!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Mark · Married on 06/16/2012

He was very professional and flexible, love the end product.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Jamaila · Married on 06/09/2012

Great Great Great! Really nice and professional! :)

Sent on 07/28/2012

anna · Married on 05/19/2012

We are very thankful to have our wedding video as a keepsake of our wedding day. We are especially thankful that you were open to recording our wedding in Sedona. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2012

gretchen · Married on 03/24/2012

We are so happy that we added the vidoegraphy to our wedding. Initially we were thinkng that it was just another expense but to be able to look at your wedding after its all over is so worth it! As the bride and being apart of the actual ceremony you don't get to see everything. My husband and I were so pleased with the end result of the video provided by AZ Event Video. It was also really great to have the mini You Tube Clip that AZ Event Video Provided so we could send it to some of our family and friends that could not make it.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

AZ Event Video is a great company to work with! :)

Sent on 11/28/2011

James · event on 10/15/2011

Bryan is Excellent in his profession, and a pure professional i would use him on any of my theatrical productions that i use. Editing was good and Bryan is a credit to his profession. I would recommend him.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Eva · Married on 10/08/2011

Bryan was AMAZING!! We feel so grateful to have chosen him to videotape our wedding. He is very trustworthy, kind and easy to work with. We chose the Cinema Package and couldn't be happier. The quality of the footage is spectacular - high resolution, romantic and movie-like, what any bride could ever hope for. Bryan was very professional to work with and best of all, he QUICKLY put together our highlight video, allowing us to share with family and friends immediately. I would 100% recommend him. Your wedding day footage is so important and Bryan was there at every moment capturing everything and anything going on. Thanks Bryan for giving us the best memories of our most important day!!
    Eva & Zachary

Sent on 10/12/2011

Sweis · event on 10/07/2011

Hi there my name is Sweis Sweis, & yes I've worked with Bryan Matuskey, & i got to say he's an awsome photographer,My Photo's turnd out great! feel free to check out his websight below, awsome work!

Sent on 10/09/2011
  • User2023017 · event on 10/03/2011

Mr.Bryan Matusky originally shot a band video for us, the editing and graphics he put in are just astounding!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfU5K2pXvos He did so well with the video I asked him to do a photo shoot for a musical instrument...

Sent on 10/08/2011

Bryan · Married on 09/03/2011

Bryan was such a professional to deal with at our wedding. He really did a great job putting it all together in a video for us to remember our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Bryan Matuskey is an amazing videographer and I can always count on him to provide the best service.

Sent on 07/28/2011
  • User2022220 · event on 05/08/2011

Definitely recommended. This guy is fantastic at what he does, and is very accommodating. I received my DVD package promptly after the event. The DVD is excellent, with a menu that is easy to use and professional quality footage, as well as as durable casing. His prices are very competitive, as well.
    5/5 - well worth looking into!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Theresa · Married on 04/29/2011

AZeventVIDEO did a fabulous job on our wedding video! We decided that we wanted a wedding video that would remind us of "our day" for years to come. When we contacted AZeventVIDEO, they responded in a timely manner and assisted us with any questions we had. We had looked online and seen a lot of "cheesy" videos that were not what we were looking for; AZeventVIDEO created a video for us that captures us as a couple. The video is romantic and fun! :) We also got a great value for the cost; since we decided later in the planning process that we wanted a video, we had not budgeted for it. AZeventVIDEO had a package that worked perfectly for our needs and budget.

Sent on 05/23/2011

Linda · event on 04/03/2011

I gave Bryan five stars across the board because of his dedication and hard work he brought to my project. He made me look good. He's passionate and meticulous about his craft. Without hesitation I would highly recommend him for future projects.

Stephen Axelrod

Linda · event on 02/12/2011

This video including both the visual and sound was one of the best I have seen for a performance event. The packaging/delivery and guarantee of quality was also appreciated.

Linda M.

Erik · Married on 12/18/2010

Bryan was amazing. Also, when we saw something in the video that we wanted to change, he did that right away for us. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/01/2011
  • User2033344 · event on 12/16/2010

Received the most wonderful birthday video for my daughters first birthday party with slow motion effects and music . It was reminiscent of a professional music video ,I will appreciate it for many years to come and so will my family!!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Andrea · event on 12/11/2010

Bryan is the consummate professional and easy to work with. He is flexible and easy to get a hold of.

Teresa · Married on 11/06/2010

Great personality and the work was wonderful! Thank You!

Sent on 03/12/2011