AZeventVIDEO Reviews

36 | Prescott, AZ

36 Reviews for AZeventVIDEO

Amanda and Corey · Married on 06/14/2014

AZeventVIDEO is AWESOME! They truly captured all of the special moments of our big day. My husband and I were so happy with all of the great memories we now have thanks to them. Everything was so organized and we did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the photography, they were there before I arrived to the venue and they were still there after the sendoff. Thanks so much for capturing all of the special memories of our big day!! We will definitely use them in the future!

Kristy · Married on 10/12/2013

My Father contacted Bryan Matuskey about doing the video for our wedding held at Regency Garden in Mesa on October 12, 2013. It was the best call he could have ever made. Bryan provide a 6 hour package with four HD cameras for the ceremony and a wireless microphone. He also provided 5 dvd copies in a beautiful package with highlights and a full length edited video from start to finish. He was so nice to work with and his pricing is very competitive in the market. He captured all of the exciting moments and even included interviews. We are so happy with his quality and the fact that he was able to get all the shots at just the right time. There are a lot of videographers out there and some of the pricing is way out of line. If you want a video of your wedding that is affordable and can be cherished for a lifetime, please call Bryan. He will do an amazing job. We would recommend him without hesitation to any future bride and groom. Thanks Bryan from Kristy and Bradley and the entire family. We love your work.

Abby · Married on 07/09/2012

My husband and I chose the "basic photo/ video bundle package" and it was amazing! If you are looking for similar services for your wedding, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend AZeventVIDEO! The pictures turned out so unique and beautiful and the video is beyond stunning. Awesome service, pictures that could win awards and one AMAZING viedo... It would be a mistake to pass up these guys!

Mark · Married on 06/16/2012

He was very professional and flexible, love the end product.

Jamaila · Married on 06/09/2012

Great Great Great! Really nice and professional! :)

anna · Married on 05/19/2012

We are very thankful to have our wedding video as a keepsake of our wedding day. We are especially thankful that you were open to recording our wedding in Sedona. Thank you!!

gretchen · Married on 03/24/2012

We are so happy that we added the vidoegraphy to our wedding. Initially we were thinkng that it was just another expense but to be able to look at your wedding after its all over is so worth it! As the bride and being apart of the actual ceremony you don't get to see everything. My husband and I were so pleased with the end result of the video provided by AZ Event Video. It was also really great to have the mini You Tube Clip that AZ Event Video Provided so we could send it to some of our family and friends that could not make it.

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

AZ Event Video is a great company to work with! :)

Eva · Married on 10/08/2011

Bryan was AMAZING!! We feel so grateful to have chosen him to videotape our wedding. He is very trustworthy, kind and easy to work with. We chose the Cinema Package and couldn't be happier. The quality of the footage is spectacular - high resolution, romantic and movie-like, what any bride could ever hope for. Bryan was very professional to work with and best of all, he QUICKLY put together our highlight video, allowing us to share with family and friends immediately. I would 100% recommend him. Your wedding day footage is so important and Bryan was there at every moment capturing everything and anything going on. Thanks Bryan for giving us the best memories of our most important day!!
    Eva & Zachary

Bryan · Married on 09/03/2011

Bryan was such a professional to deal with at our wedding. He really did a great job putting it all together in a video for us to remember our special day.

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Bryan Matuskey is an amazing videographer and I can always count on him to provide the best service.

Theresa · Married on 04/29/2011

AZeventVIDEO did a fabulous job on our wedding video! We decided that we wanted a wedding video that would remind us of "our day" for years to come. When we contacted AZeventVIDEO, they responded in a timely manner and assisted us with any questions we had. We had looked online and seen a lot of "cheesy" videos that were not what we were looking for; AZeventVIDEO created a video for us that captures us as a couple. The video is romantic and fun! :) We also got a great value for the cost; since we decided later in the planning process that we wanted a video, we had not budgeted for it. AZeventVIDEO had a package that worked perfectly for our needs and budget.

Erik · Married on 12/18/2010

Bryan was amazing. Also, when we saw something in the video that we wanted to change, he did that right away for us. I highly recommend him.

Teresa · Married on 11/06/2010

Great personality and the work was wonderful! Thank You!

Liz · Married on 01/30/2010

Bryan was the perfect videographer in every way. I had a small budget
    But big ideas. I wanted a videographer to not only film
    My whole special day but someone who could make it more
    Than just a boring wedding video. Bryan matuskey did just that and so much more!
    He showed up as the sun had just risen and since my wedding was
    At noon and I wanted the WHOLE day filmed, he was there at the beauty salon at seven am!
    He was super professional and had so many artistic ideas that really highlighted could be boring moments and showcased them as special as they felt to me. He Is amazing at capturing moments and
    Creating romantic shots for potential reels and videos.
    He worked for well over 12 hours the day of and countless hours editing. He even offered to help clean up! I would recommend his services to any bride who wants her special day captured in all it's glory and then some!
    The wedding video was amazing and makes me feel as though I can relive that day over and over. He is so talented and artistic, my video really Shows my husband and my unique personalities and kept to the formal yet Arizona red rock theme.
    He is a must have for your wedding! Worth every penny! Pictures are not enough. Bryan is definitely the guy to call to capture your most important day!

Chris · Married on 10/15/2009

I recently had the great experience of working with Mr. Matuskey when I hired him to edit some wedding footage that I had recorded...The results and attention to detail went above and beyond all my expectations. Mr. Matuskey delievered a beautifully edited product that was simply masterful...I highly recommend Mr. Matuskey for all your professional video needs...

ChriStyle
    Frontline Entertainment

Kaytlyn · Married on 06/13/2009

Ladies this gentlemen of a videographer will capture your day just as you would want it! He is extremely helpful and is open to what you envision on your special day. Not only did he capture our wedding but he got to know alittle bit about each of us and incorperated things in the video that just made it even more personal to us. we were just blown away by his kindness to our guests, his willingness to work with our photographer, and the over and beyond service he gave to us! example: He was one of the last ones to leave our reception, and was even helping my parents clean and carry things out! If all this sounds too good to be true its not. My name is Kaytlyn Long if you want to look me up on facebook and ask questions reguarding his service feel free!

Nick · Married on 10/31/2008

I loved my wedding dvd az video made us, great flow with the music!!!

Karen · Married on 08/16/2008

I really enjoyed working with Bryan he was very professional and enjoyable to work with his work is good quality and the cost is very affordable . He did a good job adding music to the still pictures on the video so my family was still entertained when watching the video. I would really recommend him to do any wedding to my friends

Richard and Melinda · Married on 03/18/2006

On very short notice, Bryan Matuskey was able to help save our special day. He was able to not only capture the ceremony and the guests. He captured the more important things: The smiles, the laughter, the mood, the atmosphere, and my radiant beautiful wife. He captured unforgettable speeches and discussions that occured while were enjoying our special day. I would recommend Bryan Matusky to everyone I know. Without him, our wedding day would have been missing its beacon. Thank you, Bryan.

Sweis · event on: 10/07/2011

Hi there my name is Sweis Sweis, & yes I've worked with Bryan Matuskey, & i got to say he's an awsome photographer,My Photo's turnd out great! feel free to check out his websight below, awsome work!

• User2022220 · event on: 05/08/2011

Definitely recommended. This guy is fantastic at what he does, and is very accommodating. I received my DVD package promptly after the event. The DVD is excellent, with a menu that is easy to use and professional quality footage, as well as as durable casing. His prices are very competitive, as well.
    5/5 - well worth looking into!

• User2023017 · event on: 10/03/2011

Mr.Bryan Matusky originally shot a band video for us, the editing and graphics he put in are just astounding!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfU5K2pXvos He did so well with the video I asked him to do a photo shoot for a musical instrument...

Andrea · event on: 12/11/2010

Bryan is the consummate professional and easy to work with. He is flexible and easy to get a hold of.

Linda · event on: 02/12/2011

This video including both the visual and sound was one of the best I have seen for a performance event. The packaging/delivery and guarantee of quality was also appreciated.

Linda M.