Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment

Cave Creek, AZ View map Visit website

$1,095 Most Popular Price

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment is an affordable, fun wedding entertainment and DJ company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With over 40 years of wedding event experience, this company has helped over 5,000 couples create customized wedding entertainment packages that result in fun and energetic weddings. They will act as your Master of Ceremonies and DJ for your out-of-this-world event.

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment offers wedding entertainment packages to couples and their guests. Each package includes several services, including two state-of-the-art sound systems for both wedding ceremony and reception locations. Other services offered include:

• Consultation
  • Microphones
  • MC
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Travel expenses
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Audiovisual equipment for video presentation
  • Up Lighting
  • Custom monograms

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$400

What is included in the starting price?

Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What event items are available?

Lights

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,095

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Monograms
Outdoor
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Monograms
Uplighting

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What decor services do you provide?

Event Planning
Setup

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector

Reilly J. Married on 10/02/2021

Best DJ ever

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding this past weekend! I got so many compliments during and after the wedding on how great the music was! Jeff kept track of me and the groom and let us know when it was time to move on the the next part of the reception. He was very organized and had everything planned out for us so we didn’t have to worry about anything. Communication before the wedding was great as well. He had planned a few phone calls and a Skype call to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. If you want to have the best night ever we would definitely recommend giving Jeff a call!

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Reilly and Jake...what a great night we all had and I couldn't be happier to read that all of the time, effort and work I put in to making your wedding day perfect was so appreciated. Thanks so much for the heartfelt review and all of my best to you both!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 04/12/2020

Best Decision!

Jeff is an incredibly hard worker with a true passion for what he does. For me, aside from marrying my wonderful husband, the music was the most important aspect of the wedding. Jeff took our two very different music styles, blended them together, and created the perfect atmosphere! He was incredibly well-organized and had the forethought to capture key moments on video! He kept the party going with the perfect mix of games and music. He even had my mom jumping around on the dance floor which was easily one of the most memorable moments of the evening! I would recommend or use him again in a heartbeat!

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and experience of my services for your wedding! So many times, I never get to hear what my couples experienced as the day can be a whirlwind for them; everyone wants a piece of them and as the last song finishes, they are whisked out the door and once the dust settles, fall back into everyday life. I enjoyed reading your recollections, feelings, thoughts and the importance of the videos I captured for you. Thank you again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

49 photos · 04/14/2019
  • Juan & Katie
    22 photos · 05/16/2015

Rev. Rick Bell Rev. Rick Bell Wedding Officiants

Rock Around the Clock is one of the best in the business. Professional and fun in everything they do.

C.van Rensburg Photo C.van Rensburg Photo Wedding Photographers

Great DJ Service!! Highly recommend this service

Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Country Club Weddings

Wow... Jeff is amazing! As a wedding planner I try my hardest to find the vendors that will provide the best service for my bride & grooms. Jeff has always not only provided the best service, but he actually cares about each and every client he has. It is so great to be able to have him at our venue for our brides because I know that he will make their wedding unforgetable! It is the DJ that runs the reception and it is so imperative that you have the right one, if you want my advise as someone whom has seen many weddings and many different DJ's... this day is soo important and don't make the mistake of going with whom ever is offering you the "best" deal, just becasue you want to save a couple bucks, do the right thing for you and your soon to be husband/wife and hire Jeff! He will not only live up to the expectations I am setting he will go above and beyond them! I can't stress enough how great he is and how much he will take a personal intrest into making your day everything you want it to be!

Desert Ridge Cave Creek, AZ, 85331
480-650-8199
Location of (Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding