Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment

Cave Creek, AZ View map Visit website
$1,095 Most Popular Price

$1,095 Most Popular Price

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment is an affordable, fun wedding entertainment and DJ company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With over 40 years of wedding event experience, this company has helped over 5,000 couples create customized wedding entertainment packages that result in fun and energetic weddings. They will act as your Master of Ceremonies and DJ for your out-of-this-world event.

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment offers wedding entertainment packages to couples and their guests. Each package includes several services, including two state-of-the-art sound systems for both wedding ceremony and reception locations. Other services offered include:

• Consultation
  • Microphones
  • MC
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Travel expenses
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Audiovisual equipment for video presentation
  • Up Lighting
  • Custom monograms

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$400

What is included in the starting price?

Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What event items are available?

Lights

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,095

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Monograms
Outdoor
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Monograms
Uplighting

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What decor services do you provide?

Event Planning
Setup

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Andrew
    Andrew T. Married on 10/16/2022

Couldn't be happier: Rock Around the Clock Wedding & Event Entertainment

Selecting Jeff Marcus of Rock Around the Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment is the easiest decision you will make. He was great to work with from the early planning stages to executing on the big day. We loved that we could give him as much or as little input as we were comfortable giving on every aspect of the night. On those decisions where we deferred to his expertise, we couldn't be happier with how it came out--he is truly a professional at his craft. The timeline he constructed made for easy planning and a smooth wedding day. At our request, he timed our ceremony exit music to ensure we heard the favorite part of the song. The playlist he put together for our reception received compliments all night long from every age group. He read the room well, made situational changes with ease, and was a wonderful emcee. We could not be happier with our selection of Jeff Marcus of Rock Around the Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 07/08/2022

Amazing Experience!

Jeff was amazing! My mother in law referred him to be our DJ on 7-8-22. I felt like I personally was completely unorganized and couldn鈥檛 make sense of how it would all flow together, until I had my meeting with Jeff. Once I had my meeting closer to the wedding, I knew everything made sense and would be amazing! Come the day of, and it was. He was so fun to have. Definitely made everything flow and make the most sense. He was professional and completely organized. Loved every second of working with him! Made it so easy! Everyone talked about how great he was afterwards! Thanks for everything!!!

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Emily and Saric: Thanks so much for the great review and I'm so happy that you were thrilled with everything I did to make your wedding day perfect. It was great catching up with your in laws as well. Best of luck with your adventure moving to Germany!
    All my best--Jeff

49 photos 路 04/14/2019
Juan & Katie
22 photos 路 05/16/2015

Rev. Rick Bell Rev. Rick Bell Wedding Officiants

Rock Around the Clock is one of the best in the business. Professional and fun in everything they do.

C.van Rensburg Photo C.van Rensburg Photo Wedding Photographers

Great DJ Service!! Highly recommend this service

Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Country Club Weddings

Wow... Jeff is amazing! As a wedding planner I try my hardest to find the vendors that will provide the best service for my bride & grooms. Jeff has always not only provided the best service, but he actually cares about each and every client he has. It is so great to be able to have him at our venue for our brides because I know that he will make their wedding unforgetable! It is the DJ that runs the reception and it is so imperative that you have the right one, if you want my advise as someone whom has seen many weddings and many different DJ's... this day is soo important and don't make the mistake of going with whom ever is offering you the "best" deal, just becasue you want to save a couple bucks, do the right thing for you and your soon to be husband/wife and hire Jeff! He will not only live up to the expectations I am setting he will go above and beyond them! I can't stress enough how great he is and how much he will take a personal intrest into making your day everything you want it to be!

Desert Ridge Cave Creek, AZ, 85331
480-650-8199
Location of (Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding