Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment Reviews

155 | Cave Creek, AZ

155 Reviews for Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment

155 Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment Reviews

Norman · Married on 09/09/2018

Jeff Marcus was outstanding, he provided a great atmosphere for our wedding and guests. His helpful and understanding can do attitude was extremely appreciated. Our guests celebrated to the music and we heard nothing but excellent comments. We recommend Rock Around the Clock for any occasion.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Norman and Carlon: We all had the best time at your wedding. All of your family and friends made it a point to come up and say what a fantastic job I did for your wedding. It was great to get to spin many songs that I don't normally get asked to play these days---love those old school R&B cuts we jammed to! Congratulations once again!

Grant · Married on 06/26/2018

When picking our vendors, customer service was at the top of our list and we could not have been more impressed or pleased by our decision to go with 'Wrock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment'.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Grant and Alex: It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding day. It was a wonderful night and I know I enjoyed myself as much as you and your family and friends did! It's always a plus to be able to work with great couples and you certainly are! I'm so glad that I was able to help you create life long memories on your wedding day!

Alexia · Married on 06/22/2018

Jeff was so great to work with from our very first meeting scouting potential DJ's, to the day of our wedding! He has so many great ideas which differentiates him from other DJ's, you definitely won't have a boring/typical event with Jeff on your team. He was very attentive to all of our questions and ideas, and genuinely wanted to make our day special. He has a great setup and extras that can help boost any event. I would highly recommend using Jeff for any and all of your DJ needs!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alexia and Gino: Your wedding was most definitely an off the hook party for the reception and the ceremony was intimate and heartfelt. I'm thrilled to hear that I helped you achieve exactly what you wanted from both aspects of your once in a lifetime day. The night was full of fun, laughs, smiles, dancing, kissing and a few joyful tears.

Daina · Married on 05/27/2018

Jeff is simply terrific! He is very professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about his work. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and from the way he set up his equipment, the songs he selected, to how he played and transitioned from each song was excellent. We also added his lighting service for our reception which looked beautiful. We wanted a romantic, storybook ambiance to our wedding and that’s exactly what we received from Jeff. My favorite thing aside from his DJ and lighting: he took video snippets throughout our ceremony and reception and sent them to me so that we didn’t miss out on special moments.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Diana and Cesar: I' so happy to read your review and to know that everything I did to make your wedding a picture perfect day for you was appreciated. The videos are something extra I love to do for my couples and I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing them and that they mean so much to you. It was a wonderful night and now you have another way of reliving key special moments. All my best to you both!

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding!! He truly personalized the experience and listened to all of our needs. 5/5 would recommend again!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Elise...thank you so much for sharing your experience of my services with other couples. We had such a great time at your wedding and I received so many compliments from your family and friends! It's always great to hear that all of the hard work, effort and passion that goes into making sure your wedding was picture perfect is appreciated. I'm so happy you enjoyed all of the video highlights that I sent you as well. Best to you both!

Alex · Married on 02/23/2018

Our wedding went more wonderfully than we could have EVER expected, and we are completely sure that this is entirely thanks to Jeff at Rock Around the Clock.

The ceremony was beautiful, his music timing was faded in and out to perfection and the music as people were coming in gave the feeling we were going for. Once it was time for the reception, the uplighting we wanted was a difficult color to get out of normal lights, we had a very specific blue that lights often don't hit, but Jeff had the exact color we needed that really brought the room all together. Our guests danced all night long, ALL OF THEM.

During the planning process, Jeff made sure he understood what our tastes in music were and what our guests may enjoy. He puts a lot of time and thought into how to give you every activity you want without it feeling overbearing to the guests.

Jeff is so much more than just a DJ, he is a wonderful person to talk to, he communicates with your other vendors to make everything run smoothly, he gets candid video of your guests having fun, and most importantly he is an artist of your wedding ambiance.

If we ever need another DJ for ANYTHING, we will always ask Jeff first. Thank you for making our day come out of our dreams and into reality.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alex and Nathan: Thanks so much for the very detailed and insightful review of my role for your picture perfect wedding day. It was my pleasure to help you turn your wedding vision into a reality and make all of your dreams come true! You two are so much fun and it was a fantastic night. Your family and friends couldn't have been nicer or more complimentary and it means so much to me that everyone was over the moon happy with everything I did to make your wedding stress free and run smoothly. I'm looking forward to keeping up with the two of you and seeing you at future family and friends weddings :)

Marie · Married on 02/18/2018

Jeff made our wedding so much fun. From the time we first met him, to the preparations, until the day of our wedding he was so easy to work with. He has such a great personality, great attention to details, and very knowledgeable. He also made sure we are on track and did not miss anything during the wedding. Everyone at out wedding loved him. We have received a lot of compliments during and after the wedding on how great our wedding was and what a great job Jeff did to make sure everyone was having a great time. Thank you so much Jeff for making the best day of our life so memorable and fun! You rock!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marie and Brandon: Nothing makes me happier than hearing from my couples and finding out that I not only met, but exceeded their expectations! I wish I could have all of my perspective couples see just how much I care about every one of my couple's weddings and have them know just how much I put into their day to make it as perfect as humanly possible. I'm so glad you recognized that and everyone had the best time on your very special once in a life time day!

Lily · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I interviewed a few potential DJs for our wedding this last January before unanimously agreeing on DJ Jeff. And boy, we couldn't be happier with our decision! We came away from our meetings with him with the confidence that our Big Day was in good hands. DJ Jeff clearly knows his craft! To make his life a bit harder (wink, wink),we had a multicultural wedding featuring a playlist comprised of traditional music and our sample 70s, 80s, 90s and current Top 40 selections. He did an amazing job keeping our guests entertained and the dance floor packed during our reception. It was truly a blast! There is a fine line between MC'ing and just plain ol' interrupting the festivities with too many announcements. DJ Jeff more than achieved that balance. He knew just when to interject to keep the crowd going and let the music speak for itself the rest of the time. He was great at gauging the multicultural crowd, knew just what to play to keep the momentum going and greatly contributed to the atmosphere of our special night. Way to go DJ Jeff! We wholeheartedly and without reservation recommend him for your Big Day.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

That is so sweet! Thank you Lily and Joe. It was an amazing night and I'm so happy to read that I more than exceeded your expectations and knocked it out of the park for you both! All of your family and friends had the best time and many of them came up to me over the course of the festivities and complimented me on making your wedding lively, memorable and full of fun! Hopefully, I'll see you soon at one of their upcoming weddings and we can catch up (since you don't do Facebook). I know we'll keep in touch via email/texts until then. Best to you both!

Brooke · Married on 01/04/2018

Jeff did a phenomenal job! I’d recommend him for any dj services, he made my day amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment 1

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brooke and Brad: It was a great night! I loved the 80s theme you had. I got to do a lot of fun stuff with that wedding vision. Everyone had a blast and I was happy to be part of the celebration and helping you create life long memories. Best to you both!

Erica · Married on 12/30/2017

Jeff was amazing from the very first meeting until the day of the wedding! He listened to what we wanted and kept the party going all night! He definitely knows how to read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor! He was kind, fun, and kept the music LOUD like we liked it! Thank you Jeff for an incredible night that our guests still talk about!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Erica and Cody: What an epic time we all had and your wedding will surely go down as one of the most fun and liveliest weddings in recent memory. From the energy of the ceremony to the dance off between you two and Erica and her bridesmaids versus Cody and the groomsmen--and the slamming dance party that never stopped, it was an awesome time! I'm so happy to have helped you celebrate and bring your wedding vision to life!

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2017

Jeff was AMAZING. He was so easy to work with and took a lot of stress off during the planning process. After meeting with him, I knew he was going to make sure our day was perfect. He was efficient, well-organized, timely, energetic, and his games/activities were fun. We got so many compliments on our DJ choice. Absolutely 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rachel and Xander: We had such great time together at your wedding and I'm very pleased to hear that your family and friends let you know how much fun they had and enjoyed what I did to make your wedding day so special. Many of them let me know as well and I always appreciate that! Best to you both and you're certainly starting the new year off right!

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you Jeff took my wedding vision for our party and made it a reality! He was amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for our DJ. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your music (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book him you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Haley and Chris: I just received your handwritten letter in the mail today and I can't thank you enough for taking the time from your very busy schedules to do so and to review me as well! I'm so glad that everything I did was appreciated by you both and your family and friends! We sure had a wild time (Flogging Molly comes to mind)! Keep on rocking, you two!

Alexis · Married on 11/26/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you for literally being our center man who ran a flawless show. Every little detail we had planned was executed without a hitch. And your ability to accommodate our photographers so no big events were missed was greatly appreciated. Had you not done that we would have been missing photos from some big memories. We loved you so much! And your upbeat personality and ability to read the room really made for a great atmosphere. Thank you so much!! We will recommend you to as many people as we can ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alexis and Beau: You win the award for quickest review poster as your wedding wasn't even 24 hours ago! I'm so glad that I was able to be part of your wedding and make everything run smoothly and to make it perfect for you two. You are the sweetest couple ever! I'm glad to read that everyone enjoyed themselves immensely and so many of your family and friends came up to me during the night and complemented me on the ceremony and reception emceeing and DJ mix. It was a wonderful night and I sent you lots of video highlights of your ceremony and reception to share with everybody! Enjoy :)

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

Jeff was our favorite vendor to work with for our big day! Everything we wanted he did. Jeff kept our crowd engaged! We loved how he let us informed on the timeline during the wedding which made everything run smoothly! I can't reccomend Jeff enough for anyone else!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ashley and Andrew: All of your family and friends had a great time at your wedding and it was great that so many of them came up to me and complimented my work on your big day. As promised, your ceremony was clear as a bell and everyone could hear you both as well as your officiant and the party was rocking. Enjoy the videos I took that I just sent you :)

Angela · Married on 11/02/2017

I would highly recommend Rock Around the Clock. Jeff was amazing during the planning of my wedding, and he was spectacular on the big day. Everything was perfect! My husband and I were blown away with Jeff's talent. Our guests kept coming up to us and saying how much they loved all the songs he was playing. Jeff kept the party going all night long. He kept every aspect of our wedding day on point. If you want the best, look no further and contact Jeff right away! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Angela and Dennie: I like nothing better than to hear that you--and your cherished family and friends--had the time of their lives at your wedding! I'm so glad that you loved the highlight videos that I took and the spontaneous little things I(like when I quickly dug up the Star Trek theme after your father's speech when he referred to you both watching the show win Sunday mornings). I'm glad to see that you are both adjusting very well to married life based on your Facebook posts. Looking forward to seeing you both at a future wedding--or your anniversary!

Cole · Married on 10/27/2017

Absolutely the best DJ there is. Hands down. He is organized, professional, easy and best of all he is a complete BLAST. My fiancé and I were very particular with what we wanted in a DJ and Jeff was the perfect fit. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Most surprisiny, the adults were dancing and having just as much fun as the young adults! As the groom, I was constantly complimented on three things all night long.... my wife, my wedding, and the DJ. I was told on several occasions by several people that he was the best DJ they have ever seen and I could not agree more. He has a presence to him and holds a party beautifully. He reads the crowd and knows exactly the perfect “play” at the perfect time. He made the reception hands down. Thank you Jeff!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Cole and Taylor: Thank you for such a nice review of my performance and services for your wedding. It was a great celebration and you two were so fun to plan with. All of your family and friends were so nice, friendly, happy and appreciative of everything I did to make your once in a life time day unforgettable. I appreciate the personal message you sent me as well letting me know that tears came to Taylor's eyes when you both saw the video highlights I sent of your ceremony and the smiles that came to your faces when you both enjoyed the reception highlight fun that I was able to capture for you. All my best---Jeff!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

Jeff did an amazing job making sure all of our quirky needs were met. He asked questions and got to know us to make sure our ceremony and reception reflected us. He was patient and flexible and did a great job getting people on the dance floor and playing music that would appeal to everyone. Thank you, Jeff, for making our day truly special! We couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica and Dan. It was a wonderful night and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves at your wedding! Lots of great video highlights I was able to capture for you so you can remember those spontaneous moments. Let's do it again :)

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2017

Jeff was such a great choice for us for our wedding! I put my husband in charge of finding us a fun, affordable DJ for our wedding day, and he did it! Jeff was quick to respond to any questions, and he was helpful and patient with us during our planning process. He had some suggestions for different interactive during the reception to keep our guests entertained. Jeff was so professional and so much fun. We danced the night away, and our guests have mentioned to us many times how much fun they had at our wedding because of our DJ. Our timeline got off a little bit with dinner not being served timely, so I was willing to forgo our photographer capturing our bouquet and garter toss to capture some other moments, but Jeff reworked some things and made sure we were able to get it all so that my husband and I could have those memories too. Looking at our photos, I am happy we were able to get these fun moments. Additionally, after the wedding, Jeff sent us some videos he had captured both during our ceremony and our reception that are just little extras that makes him an above and beyond choice for a DJ. Thank you Jeff for all of your hard work and helping us have a wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brittany and Bryan: I'm so happy to wake up to your review this morning. Nothing gives me more happiness than seeing how all of the hard work that I put into your wedding day is appreciated. Very few seem to get just how hard it is to make a wedding run perfect from start to finish. Everyone had a great time (including me) celebrating your special day and I was so glad to be part of it! I love taking those video highlights and sharing them with all of my couples and I'm thrilled to hear that you loved them. All my best!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff did such an amazing job at our wedding. He took the time to get to know both my fiance and I before the wedding. He really nailed the playlist AND kept the party going. Thank you so much again for being part of our big day.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Melissa and Ryan: It was so nice to see you review me so quickly after your wedding date :) Thanks so much for that and I'm so glad that you two had the time of your lives last weekend! It was a great night and all of your family and friends had such a wonderful time. Welcome to married life!!

Erin · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff is the man. I am convinced that you won't find a better wedding DJ anywhere. There is a reason that he has such positive reviews on here and The Knot. We looked through a long list of DJs before deciding to book Jeff, and I know that we made the right decision.

He provides all of the materials needed to get started planning your wedding, so he was actually a big help for us early in the planning stages. He has a ton of experience with weddings, so he has all sorts of useful advice and will help you get started with planning your big day.

Measure twice, cut once, that is how Jeff operates. If you want a DJ who will listen to you, make sure that everything goes according to plan, and has the experience to keep the party going, Jeff is your man. He has been doing this a long time and knows how to keep people on the dance floor. He also has really good equipment that he maintains well including wireless lights, good PA systems for both the ceremony and reception, and he can get you a custom monogram for the dance floor.

I never had any problem getting a hold of Jeff. He responds to texts quickly, takes phone calls, is very responsive and will take his time to ensure that you get what you need. When I was looking through his reviews on here, I noticed that he responds to all of his reviews. This is a man who cares about his job, his clients, and making your wedding day the best experience that it can possible be. He did all of those things for us. Thank you Jeff, you are amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Richard and Erin: I can't tell you how much your review of my services for your wedding means to me. I'm so glad that you--along with all of your family and friends--loved what I did to make your wedding a smash success! My up lighting and custom monogram made such an impact in the bungalow where your reception took place and everyone was able to hear your ceremony perfectly--from the front row to the back. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with others and it was my pleasure to be part of your wonderful day.

Alexa · Married on 04/08/2017

Jeff was awesome! We truly think we could not have had a better DJ! From the start, he made us excited about planning the flow of our day and picking the music that would make our wedding personalized and fun. Throughout the process, we could contact him about any questions we had, last minute changes, and we got to meet with him in person before hand which we loved, to go over our wedding day details! The day of went perfectly - we cannot thank Jeff enough for how he made our day flow perfectly and effortlessly. He was so organized and fun the day of, without being at all corny like other DJs sometimes are. He was also so organized, he even contacted our vendors with a timeline update for the day of, which we thought was super helpful. So many of our guests commented how they thought our DJ was awesome and so professional, and everyone loved the selection of music that suited our wedding perfectly. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, Jeff executed everything perfectly so that we didn't have to worry about a thing and could truly enjoy the day to its fullest. We are so thankful for Jeff and would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alexa and Nick: I am so happy to read all of your lovely comments on my services and performance for your wonderful wedding ceremony and reception! Nothing makes me happier than to read how all of the effort I put into your wedding was appreciated by you and your family and friends. It was a great night and I have so many awesome video highlights and photos that I was so happy to share with you both! I love keeping up with you both via Facebook and look forward to seeing what lies ahead for you both. All my best--Jeff

Edie · Married on 03/05/2017

Jeff was great! He was so helpful in planning out my wedding timeline, it wasn't overwhelming for me at all. He played all the music my friends and I love, and people were raving about him after the wedding! He also sent me several videos of important moments that my family hadn't captured on video! It really meant a lot to me to have those videos! :)

Sent on 03/09/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Edie and Curtis: I'm glad that you loved the videos I took for you! Just one of those extra touches I love doing for all of my couples. It was a great night full of wonderful memories that I know you'll cherish for all time. I was also glad that I helped pick just the right song for you to dance with your father to as he had a change of heart at the last minute with his original choice.

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

Jeff Marcus with Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! From day 1, Jeff was very responsive to all emails/phone calls and very helpful in planning how the wedding would go from the first ceremony music all the way to the last song. He also helped us with the presentation of our slideshow by setting up a screen and projector - it went seamlessly! We are still getting compliments from our guests regarding Jeff and his skills as the DJ; he was definitely the reason the party kept going strong until the end of the night! He was very interactive too, reading the crowd and playing requests, which our guests loved! I would 1000% recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! Five+ stars!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ashley and Jeff: What a great night your wedding was. Not even the non stop rain and colder temps could dampen anyone's spirits. You two are awesome and your family and friends were so very complimentary regarding all that I did to make your once in a lifetime day as perfect as can be. Even the staff at the venue and your bartender said how much they enjoyed my contributions to your wedding ceremony and reception festivities. Keep on rocking! All my best--Jeff

Tessa · Married on 01/28/2017

Rock Around the Clock Entertainment/Jeff Marcus was also such an amazing selection. Jeff was so engaging from day one to make sure that we were on the same page for music selection, up lighting, and interaction with guests, which was very important for us to make the reception run smoothly. He thought of everything and sent over a questionnaire to make sure that he know as much as possible about our guests and music preferences. He also took photos and videos of the ceremony and reception and sent them to me the same night. He is absolutely the best DJ that I have ever experienced and we were so lucky to find him for our big day!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Tessa and Michael. I'm so happy to read that you were thrilled with my services! Nothing makes me happier to know that I've helped you create life long memories that will last you forever. It was a great night and all of your family and friends had a great time and were nice enough to take the time during the night to compliment me on my MC skills, the interactive things I orchestrated and the music mix. Congratulations to you both and enjoy married life!