Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment 1
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Chapman · Married on 02/23/2019

Don't hesitate... book Jeff!

Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding day - and WOW did Jeff do INCREDIBLE! Hiring a DJ had me anxious - I'm quite picky when it comes to my music choices, and I wanted to make sure our guests were on the dance floor all.night.long. Jeff did just that! Everyone was dancing the night away, and Jeff did such a good job of mixing our 'must play' songs with songs he knew would get people dancing (without being cliche). I'm SO HAPPY we booked Jeff! If you're deciding on a DJ... don't look any further. He knows what he's doing!! I was worried I would have to control the music selection all night, and I didn't have to think about it once. He played the perfect mix of 80s, 90s and today that got our friends in our 20s and parents in the 50s dancing to every song! AND all of his announcements were spot on! He followed our timeline perfectly and checked in with us throughout the night. We truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ and Master of Ceremonies!

Bethany Cava · Married on 01/06/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

Jeff was great!My husband and I were really happy that we hired him to DJ our wedding. He sent us really helpful planning docs in advance. Then our pre-wedding meeting really helped to solidify things. His experience and knowledge was obvious as he talked us through the details and options of how to run everything smoothly to make sure our guests had a great time. I appreciated how he took the time to get to know our music styles and favorite songs. Our reception was a great time. Jeff did a superb job of keeping things moving at a good pace, energizing the crowd out on the dance floor, playing a great mix of upbeat and slow songs. Plus his updated idea of how to run the anniversary dance and keep people out on the dance floor was great. My family members came up to me afterwards to say how much they enjoyed how the DJ ran the reception. I would definitely recommend Jeff again!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Bethany and Jake: Thanks so much for your very nice review. I loved getting a personal thank you email from your parents as well telling me how much my role in your wedding day meant to everyone. As you know, that is my mantra...to make sure EVERYONE has a great time and that your wedding stands out from all of the others regarding, service, communication, pacing, formatting and music mix. It was a memorable night and I'm so happy that I exceeded your expectations!
  • W

Whitney Mclaughlin · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect for all types of weddings!

Jeff did a wonderful job at our outdoor afternoon wedding reception. His music was upbeat and well known by all generations. He also did a great job motivating people to dance; we had a full dance floor most of the afternoon! Jeff utilized the specific song requests we made and did a great job developing a larger playlist based on our styles. We are grateful and very happy with the job he did.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Whitney and Joshua...congratulations once again, newlyweds! I'm so glad I was available for your wedding date. I know you both got to see the magic I created at several other weddings that I performed at when you were guests and I'm thrilled that I was able to do the same for your wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

For anyone who is looking to hire a DJ, my husband and I highly recommend Jeff! He was our DJ for our wedding and he rocked it! EVERYONE had a blast because of him! He read the crowd so wonderfully and played a variety of music to get everyone out on the dance floor:). He was also so entertaining, played a few games to get the crowd to laugh and had a great energetic personality on top of it😊 He was great at checking in with us on our timeline to make sure we were on track and also communicated very well with the photographer to make sure she didn’t miss a thing. To say the least, We loved him!!! So pick Jeff, you will not be disappointed 😃👌🏼

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hi Ashley and Mauricio:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and thoughts with other couples. It was a wonderful night and I'm glad that you were 1000% happy with my role in making your ceremony and reception perfect. So many of your family and friends came up during the night to let me know that your wedding was the most fun of any that I've been to and that they've seen so many bad DJs at other weddings. Even your photographer commented on how great it was that they had of of the main information in advance and I kept them in the loop the day of. Best to the both of you!

Norman · Married on 09/09/2018

Jeff Marcus was outstanding, he provided a great atmosphere for our wedding and guests. His helpful and understanding can do attitude was extremely appreciated. Our guests celebrated to the music and we heard nothing but excellent comments. We recommend Rock Around the Clock for any occasion.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Norman and Carlon: We all had the best time at your wedding. All of your family and friends made it a point to come up and say what a fantastic job I did for your wedding. It was great to get to spin many songs that I don't normally get asked to play these days---love those old school R&B cuts we jammed to! Congratulations once again!

Grant · Married on 06/26/2018

When picking our vendors, customer service was at the top of our list and we could not have been more impressed or pleased by our decision to go with 'Wrock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment'.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Grant and Alex: It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding day. It was a wonderful night and I know I enjoyed myself as much as you and your family and friends did! It's always a plus to be able to work with great couples and you certainly are! I'm so glad that I was able to help you create life long memories on your wedding day!

Alexia · Married on 06/22/2018

Jeff was so great to work with from our very first meeting scouting potential DJ's, to the day of our wedding! He has so many great ideas which differentiates him from other DJ's, you definitely won't have a boring/typical event with Jeff on your team. He was very attentive to all of our questions and ideas, and genuinely wanted to make our day special. He has a great setup and extras that can help boost any event. I would highly recommend using Jeff for any and all of your DJ needs!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alexia and Gino: Your wedding was most definitely an off the hook party for the reception and the ceremony was intimate and heartfelt. I'm thrilled to hear that I helped you achieve exactly what you wanted from both aspects of your once in a lifetime day. The night was full of fun, laughs, smiles, dancing, kissing and a few joyful tears.

Daina · Married on 05/27/2018

Jeff is simply terrific! He is very professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about his work. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and from the way he set up his equipment, the songs he selected, to how he played and transitioned from each song was excellent. We also added his lighting service for our reception which looked beautiful. We wanted a romantic, storybook ambiance to our wedding and that’s exactly what we received from Jeff. My favorite thing aside from his DJ and lighting: he took video snippets throughout our ceremony and reception and sent them to me so that we didn’t miss out on special moments.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Diana and Cesar: I' so happy to read your review and to know that everything I did to make your wedding a picture perfect day for you was appreciated. The videos are something extra I love to do for my couples and I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing them and that they mean so much to you. It was a wonderful night and now you have another way of reliving key special moments. All my best to you both!

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding!! He truly personalized the experience and listened to all of our needs. 5/5 would recommend again!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Elise...thank you so much for sharing your experience of my services with other couples. We had such a great time at your wedding and I received so many compliments from your family and friends! It's always great to hear that all of the hard work, effort and passion that goes into making sure your wedding was picture perfect is appreciated. I'm so happy you enjoyed all of the video highlights that I sent you as well. Best to you both!

Chandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Jeff Marcus is brilliant at what he does. I did not give him a simple task, yet he flourished. My husband and I come from a background filled with music. We love all sorts of genres and artists, most are fairly underground. However Jeff incorporated many of them into our big day. He offered advice that helped us determine what type of music to play, and when. My husband and I have an intercultural relationship, and many of his family members speak mostly Spanish, and Jeff was able to put together a playlist that catered to ALL of our guests. He knew how to keep the party going throughout the whole night! He was great about ensuring we followed the timeline so vendors could get out on time, but was not pushy with it- he knew sometimes things run behind. One of the best things about Jeff was all of the videos he took of the dance floor. He was able to get things the photographer could not, and captured them in a way that was so candid. I would very, very highly recommend Rock Around the Clock! Thanks Jeff!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Chandra and Andres for the heartfelt review. It really means so much to me when couples like you take the time to write a detailed review of everything I did so I know that I knocked it out of the park for you. Most couples never have any idea how much time I put into their wedding day that takes place behind the scenes to make sure everything runs as it should to allow you maximum time to celebrate. It was such a fun night and I'm glad you loved the special touch of surprising you with the video highlights of your ceremony and reception.

Alex · Married on 02/23/2018

Our wedding went more wonderfully than we could have EVER expected, and we are completely sure that this is entirely thanks to Jeff at Rock Around the Clock.

The ceremony was beautiful, his music timing was faded in and out to perfection and the music as people were coming in gave the feeling we were going for. Once it was time for the reception, the uplighting we wanted was a difficult color to get out of normal lights, we had a very specific blue that lights often don't hit, but Jeff had the exact color we needed that really brought the room all together. Our guests danced all night long, ALL OF THEM.

During the planning process, Jeff made sure he understood what our tastes in music were and what our guests may enjoy. He puts a lot of time and thought into how to give you every activity you want without it feeling overbearing to the guests.

Jeff is so much more than just a DJ, he is a wonderful person to talk to, he communicates with your other vendors to make everything run smoothly, he gets candid video of your guests having fun, and most importantly he is an artist of your wedding ambiance.

If we ever need another DJ for ANYTHING, we will always ask Jeff first. Thank you for making our day come out of our dreams and into reality.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Hi Alex and Nathan:

Thanks so much for the very detailed and insightful review of my role for your picture perfect wedding day. It was my pleasure to help you turn your wedding vision into a reality and make all of your dreams come true! You two are so much fun and it was a fantastic night. Your family and friends couldn't have been nicer or more complimentary and it means so much to me that everyone was over the moon happy with everything I did to make your wedding stress free and run smoothly. I'm looking forward to keeping up with the two of you and seeing you at future family and friends weddings :)

Marie · Married on 02/18/2018

Jeff made our wedding so much fun. From the time we first met him, to the preparations, until the day of our wedding he was so easy to work with. He has such a great personality, great attention to details, and very knowledgeable. He also made sure we are on track and did not miss anything during the wedding. Everyone at out wedding loved him. We have received a lot of compliments during and after the wedding on how great our wedding was and what a great job Jeff did to make sure everyone was having a great time. Thank you so much Jeff for making the best day of our life so memorable and fun! You rock!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marie and Brandon: Nothing makes me happier than hearing from my couples and finding out that I not only met, but exceeded their expectations! I wish I could have all of my perspective couples see just how much I care about every one of my couple's weddings and have them know just how much I put into their day to make it as perfect as humanly possible. I'm so glad you recognized that and everyone had the best time on your very special once in a life time day!

Lily · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I interviewed a few potential DJs for our wedding this last January before unanimously agreeing on DJ Jeff. And boy, we couldn't be happier with our decision! We came away from our meetings with him with the confidence that our Big Day was in good hands. DJ Jeff clearly knows his craft! To make his life a bit harder (wink, wink),we had a multicultural wedding featuring a playlist comprised of traditional music and our sample 70s, 80s, 90s and current Top 40 selections. He did an amazing job keeping our guests entertained and the dance floor packed during our reception. It was truly a blast! There is a fine line between MC'ing and just plain ol' interrupting the festivities with too many announcements. DJ Jeff more than achieved that balance. He knew just when to interject to keep the crowd going and let the music speak for itself the rest of the time. He was great at gauging the multicultural crowd, knew just what to play to keep the momentum going and greatly contributed to the atmosphere of our special night. Way to go DJ Jeff! We wholeheartedly and without reservation recommend him for your Big Day.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

That is so sweet! Thank you Lily and Joe. It was an amazing night and I'm so happy to read that I more than exceeded your expectations and knocked it out of the park for you both! All of your family and friends had the best time and many of them came up to me over the course of the festivities and complimented me on making your wedding lively, memorable and full of fun! Hopefully, I'll see you soon at one of their upcoming weddings and we can catch up (since you don't do Facebook). I know we'll keep in touch via email/texts until then. Best to you both!

Brooke · Married on 01/04/2018

Jeff did a phenomenal job! I’d recommend him for any dj services, he made my day amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment 2

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brooke and Brad: It was a great night! I loved the 80s theme you had. I got to do a lot of fun stuff with that wedding vision. Everyone had a blast and I was happy to be part of the celebration and helping you create life long memories. Best to you both!

Erica · Married on 12/30/2017

Jeff was amazing from the very first meeting until the day of the wedding! He listened to what we wanted and kept the party going all night! He definitely knows how to read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor! He was kind, fun, and kept the music LOUD like we liked it! Thank you Jeff for an incredible night that our guests still talk about!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Erica and Cody: What an epic time we all had and your wedding will surely go down as one of the most fun and liveliest weddings in recent memory. From the energy of the ceremony to the dance off between you two and Erica and her bridesmaids versus Cody and the groomsmen--and the slamming dance party that never stopped, it was an awesome time! I'm so happy to have helped you celebrate and bring your wedding vision to life!

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2017

Jeff was AMAZING. He was so easy to work with and took a lot of stress off during the planning process. After meeting with him, I knew he was going to make sure our day was perfect. He was efficient, well-organized, timely, energetic, and his games/activities were fun. We got so many compliments on our DJ choice. Absolutely 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rachel and Xander: We had such great time together at your wedding and I'm very pleased to hear that your family and friends let you know how much fun they had and enjoyed what I did to make your wedding day so special. Many of them let me know as well and I always appreciate that! Best to you both and you're certainly starting the new year off right!

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you Jeff took my wedding vision for our party and made it a reality! He was amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for our DJ. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your music (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book him you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Haley and Chris: I just received your handwritten letter in the mail today and I can't thank you enough for taking the time from your very busy schedules to do so and to review me as well! I'm so glad that everything I did was appreciated by you both and your family and friends! We sure had a wild time (Flogging Molly comes to mind)! Keep on rocking, you two!

Alexis · Married on 11/26/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you for literally being our center man who ran a flawless show. Every little detail we had planned was executed without a hitch. And your ability to accommodate our photographers so no big events were missed was greatly appreciated. Had you not done that we would have been missing photos from some big memories. We loved you so much! And your upbeat personality and ability to read the room really made for a great atmosphere. Thank you so much!! We will recommend you to as many people as we can ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hi Alexis and Beau:

You win the award for quickest review poster as your wedding wasn't even 24 hours ago! I'm so glad that I was able to be part of your wedding and make everything run smoothly and to make it perfect for you two. You are the sweetest couple ever! I'm glad to read that everyone enjoyed themselves immensely and so many of your family and friends came up to me during the night and complemented me on the ceremony and reception emceeing and DJ mix. It was a wonderful night and I sent you lots of video highlights of your ceremony and reception to share with everybody! Enjoy :)

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

Jeff was our favorite vendor to work with for our big day! Everything we wanted he did. Jeff kept our crowd engaged! We loved how he let us informed on the timeline during the wedding which made everything run smoothly! I can't reccomend Jeff enough for anyone else!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Hi Ashley and Andrew:

All of your family and friends had a great time at your wedding and it was great that so many of them came up to me and complimented my work on your big day. As promised, your ceremony was clear as a bell and everyone could hear you both as well as your officiant and the party was rocking. Enjoy the videos I took that I just sent you :)

Angela · Married on 11/02/2017

I would highly recommend Rock Around the Clock. Jeff was amazing during the planning of my wedding, and he was spectacular on the big day. Everything was perfect! My husband and I were blown away with Jeff's talent. Our guests kept coming up to us and saying how much they loved all the songs he was playing. Jeff kept the party going all night long. He kept every aspect of our wedding day on point. If you want the best, look no further and contact Jeff right away! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Angela and Dennie: I like nothing better than to hear that you--and your cherished family and friends--had the time of their lives at your wedding! I'm so glad that you loved the highlight videos that I took and the spontaneous little things I(like when I quickly dug up the Star Trek theme after your father's speech when he referred to you both watching the show win Sunday mornings). I'm glad to see that you are both adjusting very well to married life based on your Facebook posts. Looking forward to seeing you both at a future wedding--or your anniversary!

Cole · Married on 10/27/2017

Absolutely the best DJ there is. Hands down. He is organized, professional, easy and best of all he is a complete BLAST. My fiancé and I were very particular with what we wanted in a DJ and Jeff was the perfect fit. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Most surprisiny, the adults were dancing and having just as much fun as the young adults! As the groom, I was constantly complimented on three things all night long.... my wife, my wedding, and the DJ. I was told on several occasions by several people that he was the best DJ they have ever seen and I could not agree more. He has a presence to him and holds a party beautifully. He reads the crowd and knows exactly the perfect “play” at the perfect time. He made the reception hands down. Thank you Jeff!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Hi Cole and Taylor:

Thank you for such a nice review of my performance and services for your wedding. It was a great celebration and you two were so fun to plan with. All of your family and friends were so nice, friendly, happy and appreciative of everything I did to make your once in a life time day unforgettable. I appreciate the personal message you sent me as well letting me know that tears came to Taylor's eyes when you both saw the video highlights I sent of your ceremony and the smiles that came to your faces when you both enjoyed the reception highlight fun that I was able to capture for you. All my best---Jeff!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

Jeff did an amazing job making sure all of our quirky needs were met. He asked questions and got to know us to make sure our ceremony and reception reflected us. He was patient and flexible and did a great job getting people on the dance floor and playing music that would appeal to everyone. Thank you, Jeff, for making our day truly special! We couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica and Dan. It was a wonderful night and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves at your wedding! Lots of great video highlights I was able to capture for you so you can remember those spontaneous moments. Let's do it again :)

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2017

Jeff was such a great choice for us for our wedding! I put my husband in charge of finding us a fun, affordable DJ for our wedding day, and he did it! Jeff was quick to respond to any questions, and he was helpful and patient with us during our planning process. He had some suggestions for different interactive during the reception to keep our guests entertained. Jeff was so professional and so much fun. We danced the night away, and our guests have mentioned to us many times how much fun they had at our wedding because of our DJ. Our timeline got off a little bit with dinner not being served timely, so I was willing to forgo our photographer capturing our bouquet and garter toss to capture some other moments, but Jeff reworked some things and made sure we were able to get it all so that my husband and I could have those memories too. Looking at our photos, I am happy we were able to get these fun moments. Additionally, after the wedding, Jeff sent us some videos he had captured both during our ceremony and our reception that are just little extras that makes him an above and beyond choice for a DJ. Thank you Jeff for all of your hard work and helping us have a wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Hi Brittany and Bryan:

I'm so happy to wake up to your review this morning. Nothing gives me more happiness than seeing how all of the hard work that I put into your wedding day is appreciated. Very few seem to get just how hard it is to make a wedding run perfect from start to finish. Everyone had a great time (including me) celebrating your special day and I was so glad to be part of it! I love taking those video highlights and sharing them with all of my couples and I'm thrilled to hear that you loved them. All my best!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff did such an amazing job at our wedding. He took the time to get to know both my fiance and I before the wedding. He really nailed the playlist AND kept the party going. Thank you so much again for being part of our big day.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Rock Around The Clock Wedding and Event Entertainment's reply:

Hi Melissa and Ryan: It was so nice to see you review me so quickly after your wedding date :) Thanks so much for that and I'm so glad that you two had the time of your lives last weekend! It was a great night and all of your family and friends had such a wonderful time. Welcome to married life!!