Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Avon MotoPhoto

Excellent and Affordable Photography & Photo Booth Rentals

We are story tellers.  We chronicle and tell your story through photography. Capturing the little and large events of the day.  And we take this job very seriously.

We have plans that fit most budgets, and we would love to sit and discuss your big day.  Please contact us for more info!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

I can't imagine going to anyone else for wedding photos. The owner, Joel, went above and beyond to accommodate me. Everything in my wedding package was customized to what I wanted and needed. Joel truly values his customers.
And Suzy!!!! She captured the essence of my wedding perfectly. Seriously my photos are beautiful. AND she designed my invites, and sign in board. Everyone commented how unique and beautiful they looked.
Motophoto deserves far more then 5 stars. My experience wouldn't have been as great without them!

Profile Picture Nicki, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography

Motophoto was very professional and friendly. Photo booth was set up on time and ready for first arrivals. Joel and his assistant worked well with all party attendees and made it a fun event. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User5639322, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be more pleased with Motophoto and their incredible photographers. Suzy and Jenna did such a great job and got our photos back to us so quickly (on a very professional looking CD with our picture on the case)! I never even noticed them taking pictures during our ceremony and reception, so I couldn't believe how many there were! They captured every special moment (and many that I never even knew happened) without being obtrusive or in the way at all. I really appreciated that Suzy met with me (and my mother) a few weeks before the wedding to get a better idea of what we wanted. She even met with the minister at the church to make sure that she was following their rules for photography during the service. In addition to the great pictures we got, we felt well taken care of, respected, and had a lot of fun! It was also really helpful that they worked as a team because it enabled us to get pictures of the groom getting ready too - these pictures were way cuter than I thought they would be! We got pictures from so many different angles, so everything seemed to be captured, even though we hardly noticed them at the time! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture User4480513, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

46 Photos

Samples

46 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Engagement and Wedding Day!
1:13 minutes
Engagement Session
1:19 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
This is the best place to go to for all of your special occasion photo's & extras!

Events