Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Authentic Sound Mobile DJs & Photography Services

Authentic Sound Mobile DJs is a family operated wedding & event DJ & Photography service providing personable, reliable, professional & affordable services in Southern California. Our goal is to customize each and every event to the clients wishes and to have the guests talking about how much fun they had at the event for months afterward.

22 Reviews for Authentic Sound Mobile DJs & Photography Services

Stacie · Married on 10/10/2009

Aaron is the best DJ! He keeps the dance floor moving all night long! Our guest had a blast!! I highly recommend this company if you are looking to have a long fun night with your guest!!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Kylie · Married on 10/11/2008

Both Aaron and Kristie were a dream! I can't say enough about them to truly convey how much we loved working with them. Kristie was awesome at all the details and answered all my questions in a quick manner. Aaron was, hands down, the best DJ I have ever seen/heard. I received so many compliments at the wedding. Even my wedding coordinator, who has seen countless DJs in action told me that he was the best she'd seen. Aaron knew exactly what to play and exactly when to play it. His choices kept both the young and older crowd dancing and singing along. It was the perfect blend of timeless classics that everyone wants to dance to with the newer songs that gets all ages on their feet. Aaron is just a nice man that knows what he's doing! He played all the songs we requested and added his own flavor. He sure knows how to work the crowd and definitely made my wedding the best day of my life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Christine · Married on 08/16/2008

Kristie and Aaron are a fantastic company. So friendly, and super easy to work with. Kristie is on top of her game when booking and coordinating the event! Aaron is so fun to have DJ! He gets the crowd involved when needed and knows how to play the correct music!!! I could not have asked for a better DJ team for my wedding!!!

THANKS SO MUCH =)

Sent on 08/27/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Paper Monkey
    Paper Monkey Wedding Invitations

We used Aaron as the DJ at our wedding and he was awesome. He's extremely professional, on time, well prepared, and very knowledgable about all types of music. One of our guests is a DJ and had nothing but great things to say about Aaron. One of my favorite vendors from our wedding, by far!

• InStyle Event Company
    InStyle Event Company Wedding Planners

I was very impressed with the way Aaron and his wife handled everything right down to a timeline for the night. The array of music that was played was awesome. And it doesn't hurt that his voice sounds something like Barry White. The guests were very pleased. I love working with this team and hope to do more in the future.

• Pride Wedding Services
    Pride Wedding Services Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Authentic Sound..the owner is of the highly quality, highest integrity, and the photo are to die for! Book them now!

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map