El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number

About Auroral Floral

Supporting our National Parks

5% of every event goes to the National Park Foundation to support the conservation and protection of our natural and historic landmarks and the flora and fauna within. I enjoy exploring our National Parks and hope future generations will be able to do the same. The National Park Foundation is the only national charitable nonprofit whose mission is to directly support the National Park Service.

Designing within Seasons

I think flowers are most beautiful within their natural growing season. I think that design should be conscious of the natural world around us. I believe that healthy flowers and plants improve the quality of life and are essential for biological sustainability.

Earth-friendly Practices & Composting

Nature is cyclical and that includes the life cycle of a flower. I prefer Earth-friendly tools and practices to minimize waste and footprint, like composting, sourcing local growers, and avoiding floral foam. Sometimes it can be a challenge, but I think it's worth it.

Growing local

In between events and emails, I tend to my small flower garden that grows slow and seasonal flowers and greenery. Rare and specific flower varieties can be planted and grown in the garden for your own custom floral palette. I also source our growing community of local flower farmers for unique and regional flower varieties.

Follow Auroral Floral on

Auroral Floral 2
Auroral Floral 3
Auroral Floral 4

Cecily · Married on 07/19/2018

The florals created by auroral floral were absolutely breathtaking I can’t say enough good things she created a perfect bespoke bohemian bridal bouquet that went perfectly with the entire style of the event .. sincerely Cecily Moreno

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Auroral Floral 5

Melika · Married on 03/23/2018

Natasha arranged for my wedding flowers. I was a bit nervous because I'm not one of those people who was really into the whole wedding planning thing. It seemed like another tedious chore. I had already gone downtown LA and looked at a bunch of flower places and was kind of overwhelmed. She told me to look up some bouquets and try to get ideas before we met up to brain storm. I also told her what I was looking for: very colorful but not super expensive.
    We met up and she had a bunch of pictures ready for me to look at. We looked at the pictures that I had bookmarked on instagram and pintrest. She had a bunch of leaves and vines ready for me too so she could get an idea of what I liked/wanted. That was very helpful. She took lots of notes and then I kind of told her I would be happy with whatever she put together based on our meeting because I didn't think that I really would dislike anything as long as it wasn't expensive and it was colorful.
    I had wanted flowers for the sweetheart table, bride and bridesmaid bouquets, flowers for the mothers' wrists and a flower for my dad. Also some flowers for my Persian wedding table.
    I didn't see any of them until the day of. When she brought the bouquets to my hotel room I was so amazed and happy! I really wasn't sure if I was explaining what I wanted well but she brought my vision to reality and made it even better than I expected. I didn't think I would care about my flowers too much but I was so happy! All the other flowers she ararnged were also amazing. She was so helpful and friendly at the venue too. I was happy that all my vendors loved working with each other. Made the day so great and stress-free.
    Thanks Natasha! I can't imagine a better experience and result.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Auroral Floral 6
    Auroral Floral 7
    Auroral Floral 8

Auroral Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• El Segundo, 90245 See on map