Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aurora Photography

so much more than great photography
I love people, I really always have. I love to watch people around me enjoying the special moments of their lives. Long before there was a camera in my hand my mind was recording these beautiful memories, these interactions. A smile, a thoughtful glance, the expressions we make when we are just being ourselves, those are really the moments when we are our most beautiful. When the person inside really shines through, that is the picture that drives me. I want to take a picture of you that is real and will make someone smile 20 years from now when they look at it because I captured your personality.

My love of people and of the quirks that make us each unique drew me to photography. What better way to enjoy the people you love the most? So I began my journey. I started out taking pictures just for my own enjoyment. Other people around me enjoyed them so much I started taking pictures for them too. Somewhere along the road an obsession was born. Now, I have a camera in my hands almost to the point of being another appendage. It has become a part of my way of life, a way to record and remember the things I’ve done and the people I met on the way.

I would love to include you in my journey, to take pictures of you and your loved ones that will make you smile for years to come.

* Member of the Professional Photographers Association
* Affiliated Photographer with the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep program.
* Affiliated Photographer with the  American Child Photographers Charity Guild
* Member of Canon Professional Services

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Westchester

Follow Aurora Photography on

15 Reviews for Aurora Photography

Wedding was August 15th,
Aurora was awesome to work with! She was so nice and really fun to work with. She made me feel really comfortable which was so important to me. She has such attention to detail and gets great shots.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The most important day of my life was capture with the most professional photography team ever! With every second they were with us, every important detail of my wedding was captured. They were on time to the venue and stayed with us even after the allocated time to continue capturing the festivities. I didn't feel pulled in every direction by them either. They were so professional that you didn't even know they were there at times which to me means more when a photo is captured in lifestyle then constantly posing for it. They were SOOOOO much fun to be with and everything went so seamlessly. They got EVERY shot I wanted and then some. I can't WAIT to see the final product. I know it will be absolutely perfect by the way the day went with them. I even got a sneak peak of a good amount of photos so I could post to FaceBook to give my family and friends a little taste and to hold them off for the more important shots :-) Thank you so very much Aurora, to you and your team, for capturing the most important memories in my life so I can look at everyday XOXO

P.S. I even had Aurora do a boudoir session of me before the wedding. It was my gift to my husband at our wedding. The photos were printed out on a very handsome looking book with photo spreads so my hubby would always have it to look at ;-) The session was so much fun and I felt so comfortable and relaxed. Aurora made sure that we had fun (with champagne) to loosen me up and get me comfortable in front of the camera for these types of pictures. They came out AWESOME and we had a blast doing them. I totally recommend that all brides-to-be do this for their hubbies. The reaction on his face was priceless when he opened up his gift to this book and that reaction was totally captured by Aurora at the wedding. HEHE

Profile Picture Monica, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with and provided valuable knowledge to create beautiful photographs!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/1/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1350494307350 c22c1193
220x220 sq 1350494309664 c22c1199
220x220 sq 1350494312001 c22c1254

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Aurora Photography will give you great photos to remember, we recommend them to any bride.

I met Aurora early this year and have worked with her and her crew several times since. I must say that I am really impressed with Aurora's knowledge and her eye for photography. Aurora is a true professional who is passionate about her clients and capturing all the perfect moments for them. I would highly recommend her for any of life's events that you want to remember forever.

Aurora and I met when she shot a portrait session for one of my bridal clients at The Wedding Embassy. I thought it was an awesome idea, something new and different yet with the implication of an old tradition - it meshed so perfectly with the style of our shop and customer base, I was impressed. Since then Aurora and I have worked together shooting bridal shows, fashion shows, working on events...etc... This year, as my wedding approached, there was no other photographer I considered working with. Aurora was enthusiastic all day. She pushed for new and exciting things like a photo-booth filled with mustaches, vintage hats, tutus... and caught all the traditional shots (the cake, the kiss, touching moments...). She did a wonderful job, impressed the family, and continues to be an inspirational fellow business woman. I am looking forward to our future projects and recommend her to all of my bridal clients.

Aurora loves people. I've worked with her on several occasions, personally and profesionally, and each time she has astounded me with her impeccable attention to detail. Her photos truly keep your memories alive.

162 Greenwood Avenue, Bethel, CT 06801   See On Map
203-917-4084 (phone)
Available by appointment only.