162 Greenwood Avenue, Bethel, CT 06801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Aurora Photography

I love people, I really always have. I love to watch people around me enjoying the special moments of their lives. Long before there was a camera in my hand my mind was recording these beautiful memories, these interactions. A smile, a thoughtful glance, the expressions we make when we are just being ourselves, those are really the moments when we are our most beautiful. When the person inside really shines through, that is the picture that drives me. I want to take a picture of you that is real and will make someone smile 20 years from now when they look at it because I captured your personality.

My love of people and of the quirks that make us each unique drew me to photography. What better way to enjoy the people you love the most? So I began my journey. I started out taking pictures just for my own enjoyment. Other people around me enjoyed them so much I started taking pictures for them too. Somewhere along the road an obsession was born. Now, I have a camera in my hands almost to the point of being another appendage. It has become a part of my way of life, a way to record and remember the things I’ve done and the people I met on the way.

I would love to include you in my journey, to take pictures of you and your loved ones that will make you smile for years to come.

* Member of the Professional Photographers Association
* Affiliated Photographer with the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep program.
* Affiliated Photographer with the American Child Photographers Charity Guild

IMG 0073 Edit
IMG 0461 Edit
2007 06 08123
Aurora Photography
a little kiss before the cake...
a little kiss before the cake...
IMG 9627
C22C7408

15 Reviews for Aurora Photography

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2015

Wedding was August 15th,
    Aurora was awesome to work with! She was so nice and really fun to work with. She made me feel really comfortable which was so important to me. She has such attention to detail and gets great shots.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Monica · Married on 04/26/2014

The most important day of my life was capture with the most professional photography team ever! With every second they were with us, every important detail of my wedding was captured. They were on time to the venue and stayed with us even after the allocated time to continue capturing the festivities. I didn't feel pulled in every direction by them either. They were so professional that you didn't even know they were there at times which to me means more when a photo is captured in lifestyle then constantly posing for it. They were SOOOOO much fun to be with and everything went so seamlessly. They got EVERY shot I wanted and then some. I can't WAIT to see the final product. I know it will be absolutely perfect by the way the day went with them. I even got a sneak peak of a good amount of photos so I could post to FaceBook to give my family and friends a little taste and to hold them off for the more important shots :-) Thank you so very much Aurora, to you and your team, for capturing the most important memories in my life so I can look at everyday XOXO

P.S. I even had Aurora do a boudoir session of me before the wedding. It was my gift to my husband at our wedding. The photos were printed out on a very handsome looking book with photo spreads so my hubby would always have it to look at ;-) The session was so much fun and I felt so comfortable and relaxed. Aurora made sure that we had fun (with champagne) to loosen me up and get me comfortable in front of the camera for these types of pictures. They came out AWESOME and we had a blast doing them. I totally recommend that all brides-to-be do this for their hubbies. The reaction on his face was priceless when he opened up his gift to this book and that reaction was totally captured by Aurora at the wedding. HEHE

Sent on 05/20/2014

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

Wonderful to work with and provided valuable knowledge to create beautiful photographs!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Aurora Photography Pricing

Aurora Photography Price Rates

Aurora Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Stylish Blooms
    Stylish Blooms Wedding Florists

I met Aurora early this year and have worked with her and her crew several times since. I must say that I am really impressed with Aurora's knowledge and her eye for photography. Aurora is a true professional who is passionate about her clients and capturing all the perfect moments for them. I would highly recommend her for any of life's events that you want to remember forever.

• Stylish Blooms
    Stylish Blooms Wedding Florists

• The Wedding Embassy
    The Wedding Embassy Wedding Dresses

Aurora and I met when she shot a portrait session for one of my bridal clients at The Wedding Embassy. I thought it was an awesome idea, something new and different yet with the implication of an old tradition - it meshed so perfectly with the style of our shop and customer base, I was impressed. Since then Aurora and I have worked together shooting bridal shows, fashion shows, working on events...etc... This year, as my wedding approached, there was no other photographer I considered working with. Aurora was enthusiastic all day. She pushed for new and exciting things like a photo-booth filled with mustaches, vintage hats, tutus... and caught all the traditional shots (the cake, the kiss, touching moments...). She did a wonderful job, impressed the family, and continues to be an inspirational fellow business woman. I am looking forward to our future projects and recommend her to all of my bridal clients.

• 162 Greenwood Avenue Bethel, 06801 See on map
    2039174084 (Phone number)
    Available by appointment only.