Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Aurora Esteban photography

I am a professional photographer for 8 years, I speak French (my mother tongue), English and Spanish. My Specialities are fashion and weddings, I love taking care of details, create an atmosphere and a light ...

I myself am married here in Punta Cana, for I know that the stress of a wedding abroad with the organization that it requires and research provider. Why I assure you of my seriousness and professionalism for that special day!

I adapt to every style and budget, please contact me and tell me your idea, your desires, your story!

logo ae 2011 vs
Huge Catholic church ceremony in Madrid, Spain
p 2014
img170
Aurora Esteban photography
Accessories of the bride, made ​​in studio before the wedding in Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
Dominican Bride
Dominican Bride
logo ae 2011 vs

2 Reviews for Aurora Esteban photography

• I

Ivan · Married on 07/20/2013

Hello,

I had the pleasure to work with Esteban during my wedding in Ibiza last summer (July – 2013). Since the very first moment she understood our needs and the “spirit” of the pictures we wanted (we just run away from those old-fashion “poses”; we wanted someone to be able to capture every moment of the ceremony as natural as possible). The outcome was amazing: beautiful framing, great views and perspectives and different styles (human focused or nature focused) . Give you a favor and call Esteban, you will not regret it!!!

Iván

Sent on 04/15/2014

Jocelyne · Married on 09/19/2009

It was a real pleasure to have such a professional photographer who took care of us. She made of this special ceremony and day unforgettable remembers ! Thanks a lot to her !

Sent on 04/15/2014