Audria Abney Photography

Tucson, AZ View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

I offer award-winning wedding photography and videography services with the sweet personality to match. From a complimentary consult, timeline creation and advice on vendors, I am willing to go the extra mile to serve you on your most important day.

My approach is mostly documentary, but I won't leave you staring at me not knowing what to do with your own hands! A little bit of gentle posing direction and a lot of "fly on the wall" image creation makes for a true-to-life wedding day album for you to treasure for decades.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Charlotte
    Charlotte J. Married on 03/21/2020

Thank you so much!!

We are so happy we had Audria as our wedding photographer! She was kind and genuine from our first conversation, and made us feel comfortable on our wedding day with her easygoing, fun personality. Audria was quick to respond to emails and calls, and was full of good advice. Her photographs are beautiful and we are so glad she knew the area well and picked out stunning backdrops both at our hotel and wedding venue, The Desert Museum. She really understood what we wanted (lots of greenery, with an emphasis on the natural beauty of the area), and she made sure we got it! She even took the time to visit the museum to find perfect spots for our pictures. Our wedding day passed in a blur, and we are so grateful for the pictures Audria took because they will help us remember the day’s laughter and tears in years to come.
  • Rachael
    Rachael M. Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful to work with

From the minute we sat down with Audria my husband and I both really liked her. She was genuinely interested in getting to know us and our story to better help capture our day. She started out as a photographer so that also played well into her knowledge of the best Angel's, light, etc. We are so excited to see our final video! She worked extremely well with both our photographer and DJ to make sure everyone was in sync and ready to go. We can't thank her enough!
    Courtney Married on 03/18/2018
    I don't even have words to express how wonderful Audria is and what an outstanding job she did on my wedding pictures! She is just the funnest person to work with and she makes taking pictures a breeze! She is very organized and knows what shots need to be taken. She creates a timeline for you for the wedding day, so you know what to expect. Her style is absolutely gorgeous and there is not one picture I do not like, and I do not like myself in pictures at all. She was very prompt in getting my photos to me (less than a month from the wedding) and gave me an abundance of photos! I HIGHLY recommend her. She went above and beyond my expectations! She NEEDS to be your only option for a wedding photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Without a Hitch, LLC Without a Hitch, LLC Wedding Planners

Audria is always professional, happy, and friendly! She gets back to you quickly and does not need to be managed. She is a gem to work with!

Agua Linda Farm Agua Linda Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

You did an incredible job capturing the dramatic skies over Agua Linda Farm for Nick and Brittney's wedding - BEAUTIFUL!

657 W St Marys Rd Tucson, AZ, 85701
5209790537
Location of (Audria Abney Photography)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding