Audria Abney Photography Reviews

25 | Marana, AZ

25 Reviews for Audria Abney Photography

25 Audria Abney Photography Reviews

Courtney · Married on 03/18/2018

I don't even have words to express how wonderful Audria is and what an outstanding job she did on my wedding pictures! She is just the funnest person to work with and she makes taking pictures a breeze! She is very organized and knows what shots need to be taken. She creates a timeline for you for the wedding day, so you know what to expect. Her style is absolutely gorgeous and there is not one picture I do not like, and I do not like myself in pictures at all. She was very prompt in getting my photos to me (less than a month from the wedding) and gave me an abundance of photos! I HIGHLY recommend her. She went above and beyond my expectations! She NEEDS to be your only option for a wedding photographer!

• NicoleK2017

Nicole · Married on 02/04/2017

Friendly and very comfortable to take photos with lots of laughs made it very easy to be relaxed and have beautiful photos!

Vanessa · Married on 12/10/2016

Audria is an amazing photographer! She was always willing to help with the wedding planning process. She provided us with suggestions for wedding vendors, which was very helpful being new to Tucson. She was extremely sweet and flexible, making our wedding day run a lot smoother and stress-free. She is very professional, easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We highly recommend Audria!

Nikki · Married on 11/05/2016

You get nothing but the best from Audria Abney Photography! Audria is an absolute gem to work with! She goes above and beyond to makes sure to get the best photos! I look forward to working with her in the future and I definitely recommend Audria Abney Photography to anyone!

Teri · Married on 10/15/2016

We eloped in Tucson and needed a photographer at the last minute. Not only were Audria's prices beyond reasonable she was able to work with our slightly less than detailed plan. As someone who really doesn't consider herself photogenic, Audria was great at instructing me and my husband on how to pose and picking the prettiest spots! When we got our photos back weeks later I was floored! I have never looked so great in photos and she did a great job of capturing the ceremony and our family!

We did have a bigger ceremony later in the year in California. After not having any luck finding someone, I emailed Audria and was thrilled she was able to make the trip out to be our photographer. Not only did she deliver amazing pictures(and captured a few great behind the scenes moments ) she was so great at organizing our families. She even got my niece who was throwing a fit to smile and stand still in a family photo.

Audria is absolutely amazing! If I ever need photos again, I won't hesitate to reach out to Audria!

Kandace · Married on 10/01/2016

Audria was so fun to work with, I was so insecure about everything but she made me feel beautiful and so comfrontable that before we even started the ceremony I was no longer shy in front of the camera. Not to mention I got a very cute personalized USB drive with all my photos and seeet card!!!

Caitlyn · Married on 08/08/2015

One of the friendliest people I have ever met. While also trying to wrangle your family and children she manages to get the most beautiful shots. Definitely can't go wrong.

Audria is a fabulous photographer. All the pictures from our wedding turned out amazing. Audria was so easy to work with. She was very organized, always quick to reply to emails, and very flexible. We also had a second photographer, Tina, and she was great too! They both had great personalities which made working with them even more enjoyable.

Overall, Audria is a very talented photographer. I am still impressed with my experience. I couldn't have been happier with my photography decision and I would reccomend Audria to anyone.

Allie · Married on 01/17/2015

Audria was great from start to finish. I reached out to her per a friend's recommendation and she lived up to her reputation. Not only did she meet with me twice to discuss what we wanted for our wedding, but she responded to countless emails and was very flexible with my hectic work schedule. The day of the event, she arrived early (just to make sure she was not late) and started taking photos. Despite the craziness of the day (including missing/late members of the bridal party) she remained professional and collected, changing up the agenda on the spot. Throughout the ceremony and reception, she was on her feet taking what must have been a million photos. If any brides-to-be are looking for a fantastic photographer, then I HIGHLY recommend her services. I promise you will not be disappointed.

• I

Ivy · Married on 11/07/2014

Audria Photographed our Vow Renewal Ceremony and she was so creative and fun to work with. I, being another wedding photographer, had high expectations and she met every single one of them. She was great with my children and captured them wonderfully!

Phenomenal photography! She does beautiful work and is easy to work with. I could not have asked for anything more! A+, 100% recommend!

Elyse · Married on 10/17/2014

She did an amazing job on our photos, my guests loved her, and she was very flexible with time and didn't make me feel like I was on a time crunch! I would absolutely recommend her will use her the next time I need photos done as well!

We were lucky enough to have Audria as our photographer not once, but twice. She captured beauty I didn't know I still possessed at eight months pregnant, so we had to have her back to photograph our newborn. She caught natural pictures showcasing our little girl's personality. Although our little one isn't so little anymore, I relish the moment in time captured on our nursery wall. I can't wait to work with her again. She truly has a gift.

Becky · Married on 10/04/2014

Audria is amazing to work with. My husband and I changed our date and she was more than willing to accommodate. From engagement photos to wedding photos - we got everything we wanted and more.

• User4281915 · 2+ years ago

Audria is amazing and so is her work. The quality of our photos are great, especially for the value. She is very easy to be natural around and really captures special moments.

Abigail · Married on 06/21/2014

Audria was wonderful! She is so warm and friendly and just easy to be around. She is reliable and we absolutely love our wedding photos. If I could do it all over again I would hire Audria again in a heartbeat.

Sarah Marie · Married on 05/18/2014

Audria's friendly personality made it easy for my friends, family, and in-laws to relax and enjoy being photographed on our special day. She is approachable, flexible, and worth every penny for her quality work!

We are so happy that we had Audria as our wedding photographer! Our photos are absolutely beautiful. She always responded promptly to all of my emails and questions. She showed up early to our wedding and worked well with our bridal party and families. In addition we had some kids and dogs in our wedding. She was flexible and open to suggestions. Also, I thought her prices were very reasonable. Thanks Audria!

• Sharon

Sharon · Married on 03/23/2013

Audria Abney is a gifted photographer whose work is simply beautiful. She is highly skilled in working with both children and adults and her talent lies in creating interesting and stunning photographs using nature as her backdrop. Audria photographed our wedding and did a wonderful job with a rather challenging setting. We were married outdoors in a ceremony that included walking a labyrinth so much of the ceremony was in motion. She worked with the challenges of varying light, angles, and movement and took incredibly beautiful photographs of our wedding. She is especially gifted in capturing children being themselves, unposed and naturally expressive. These are among her most exquisite photographs. I would offer the highest possible recommendation for Audria Abney's photography.

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2013

Audria took gorgeous photos of our wedding. She captured so many wonderful moments, and I never even noticed her doing it! She is a truly kind person, always willing to go the extra mile. I highly recommend her!

• User3566827 · event on: 07/11/2013

Audria was very nice and fun to work with. She definitely knows what she's doing and I am very pleased with how my engagement photos came out.

Christin · event on: 12/01/2014

Audria is AMAZING with photographing kids, and her pictures are amazing as well. She captured my kids' personalities in ways I've never seen before. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Carmin · event on: 10/06/2014

Audria photographed my family as part of my son's 2nd birthday -- at the Zoo. She did an amazing job of capturing the natural light, integrating the scenery at the zoo, and working around the other zoo patrons -- all while keeping my antsy toddler engaged for some great family photos. We plan to hire her again after my 2nd baby is born later this spring. Highly recommended!

Crystal · event on: 01/01/2015

Audria is so wonderful and fun. She is amazing with kids and getting those perfect shots.

Andrea · event on: 11/15/2014

Amazing and very talented. Captures beautiful memories and everyone's personalities.