4849 Empire Way, Dallas, TX 75038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Audio Optio

Operating out of Dallas, Texas, Audio Optio creates one-of-a-kind artworks from meaningful songs that are chosen by couples. A great wedding favor, these pieces of art are made from songs. Couples can have their first dance song or any other desired tune turned into an artwork that flawlessly symbolizes their wedding day and love story. The owner, Ryan Henderson, has worked with algorithms for many years. This unique idea came to him when he discovered that his research was best portrayed through pictures instead of numbers.

The Audio Optio artwork process is completely interactive, allowing you to personalize your image until you’re completely satisfied. Your chosen song can be showcased using a variety of designs and using your wedding theme colors. Sample digital images will be given to you after every alteration to ensure that your artwork truly reflects your relationship. The final image can be presented through a range of physical mediums. This includes framed prints, canvases, acrylic, and metal.

wallart 51 1442235 161412463863154
wallart 51 1442235 161412463863154

2 Reviews for Audio Optio

• Veronica

Veronica R. · Married on 03/20/2021

Ryan's wedding song art is so unique. 10/10 Would recommend!

Hello! I found Audio Optio, or should I say Ryan, through Instagram and loved his sound art. I asked him to do one of my favorite songs by Mariah Carey, but as we talked I mentioned I was getting married soon. And OH MY GOSH what a good idea he had! We should do our wedding song! It's something for me and my husband. So cool. Later Ryan asked if I could leave a review and I was more than happy to. It was a fun experience and now I have some super interesting art hanging in my house. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2021

Audio Optio Pricing

Audio Optio Price Rates

Audio Optio FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

Team of Audio Optio

Ryan Henderson

Ryan Henderson

Owner/Artist

I am the owner/artist/coder of Audio Optio. Before I started this business I was an engineer making colorful charts for people to understand. It hit me one day that you could use song data to make colorful charts too! To me, it's a very unique thing to see an abstract painting, but know its grounded in something real. It is my aspiration to create artwork for people to enjoy not only for the visual aspect of each piece, but also for the story behind it.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4849 Empire Way Dallas, TX, 75038 See on map
    254-566-2760 (Phone number)
    Location of (Audio Optio)