ATTOMIC CUPCAKE

Mount Airy, MD View map

Hello beautiful brides,

My name is Nichole. I have been passionate about makeup my whole life. I can still remember being 4 years old sitting in the bathroom, mesmerized from watching my mother put on her makeup. I love helping women realize how beautiful they truly are! I have been a licensed makeup artist for over 16 years! I love lashes and I also provide flawless airbrush makeup! I will travel to locations in Maryland, DC and VA. After your Makeup application I want people to tell you how beautiful YOU look not how beautiful your makeup Looks馃挆

Xoxo

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$230

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Laura
    Laura H. Married on 06/26/2021

We love Nicole!

Nicole at Attomic Cupcake is amazing! She did the makeup at my sister's wedding and we loved her so much that it was an easy decision to hire her for my wedding as well. She offers a range of styles and is very talented, so all of my bridesmaids felt comfortable and looked stunning. I personally don't feel comfortable with heavy makeup, and she made a very natural look that I LOVED. Nicole also offers an "eyes only" option which is great for bridesmaids that have sensitive skin and/or prefer to do their own foundation. Nicole also made my mom and mother-in-law look stunning as well. Finally, Nicole is amazing to work with. She is professional, kind, and fun. I can't recommend her enough!
  • cortlynn
    Cortlynn Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Working with Nichole for my wedding make up was such a fun, laid back experience. She came to my house, over an hour drive for her, to do my make up trial. I showed her pictures of what I liked and she matched it to almost a T. Not only did she do an amazing trail, she recommended that I do a facial a few weeks before so that my make up would look extra amazing. On the day of the wedding, she showed up so happy and calm that it made me feel calm. All my bridesmaid's were so happy with their make up and they got so many compliments. I have never felt so beautiful and comfortable in my own skin. I would give Nichole 10 stars if I could!!! I loved working with her for wedding and looking forward to doing a make up class with her!!!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work!

Nichole is great! The trial was convenient and I felt really comfortable working with her to achieve the natural look I was looking for. During the trial, she took great notes so that I could just relax on my wedding day. My mother, mother-in-law and bridesmaids all had their makeup done with her as well, and everyone loved what she did, which I feel is quite the feat! Even my sister (who never likes her makeup when it's done by someone else) was so happy with what Nichole did. She is responsive via email, was very professional, and everyone looked so beautiful. Hire her!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

Mindy Whalen Hair Design Mindy Whalen Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nichole does the most beautiful makeup ! She is a true artist. I love working with her . You can be sure she will deliver the perfect look you want . I have done many weddings with her and she is a real talent !

Natalie Franke Photography Natalie Franke Photography Wedding Photographers

Nichole is an absolute dream to work with! She is enthusiastic, upbeat, and absolutely fabulous! She knows how to make her brides look and feel absolutely stunning. One of the things that truly sets her apart, is her fun personality. She immediately sets everyone at ease and by the time you're finished having your makeup done, you don't want Nichole to leave! Her joy and passion for beauty is truly captivating! I highly recommend her to all of my brides!

Antrim 1844 Hotel
5.0 out of 5 rating , 11 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

3076 Ballesteras Court Mount Airy, MD, 21771
4104281956
Location of (ATTOMIC CUPCAKE)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding