Attila Iuhasz Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Your life unfolds genuinely moment by moment– Unstaged, Wild, Raw –and it yearns to be seen as such.I’m there for it all!

With a focus on high-quality photography, this photographer provides professional engagement and wedding photography services. From shared looks coming down the aisle to a couple’s first dance, photographer Attila Iuhasz enjoys capturing images at the height of emotions for posterity. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement sessions
  • Wedding photography
  • Multiple shooters
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • High-resolution digital image
  • Additional hours

• and an amazing experience.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Nancy
    Nancy Married on 11/10/2019

One of my favorite wedding vendors!

This review has taken me so much longer that it should have. I’ve rewritten this so many times because it’s hard to put into words what having Attila as a part of our wedding meant to me. Attila captured our day perfectly. He is absolutely an AMAZING photographer. My photos came out even better than I had envisioned. He sent me one photo early on and I knew that the set would come out beautifully. I had no idea that every time I would look at my wedding photos that I would get teary eyed feeling like I was reliving the best day of my life. Attila captured our day perfectly.

What I really loved about working with Attila was that he had a very calming presence. For someone who spazzes out like I do, having that calming presence was so important. On the wedding day, I didn’t feel rushed to get photos done. He was really good at giving us directions to help us get our photos posed, without actually looking awkward. We received over 400 photos and I literally love 380 of them. The remaining ones, I like…but I would be lying if I said I love all of them haha…even though, I kind of do! It’s been so hard picking photos to print out and that’s a good problem to have. I would recommend Attila a million times over!
    Karen Married on 11/11/2017

Easy Photographer to work with!

Attila was so easy to work with and was so helpful along the way. He did our Engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We got our photos quickly and they were beautiful. He calmed us down as we did our shoots and was patient to listen to my MANY ideas. Highly recommend him!
    Abe Married on 12/31/2016
    Very nice work!! Highly Creative!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

12714 Matteson ave 1 Los Angeles, CA, 90066
Location of (Attila Iuhasz Photography)

Attila Iuhasz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Attila Iuhasz Photography include in the starting price?

Attila Iuhasz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Attila Iuhasz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Attila Iuhasz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Attila Iuhasz Photography offer?

Attila Iuhasz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Attila Iuhasz Photography offer?

Attila Iuhasz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Attila Iuhasz Photography offer for wedding events?

Attila Iuhasz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Attila Iuhasz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Attila Iuhasz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding