ATLAS EVENT RENTAL

Boynton Beach, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Atlas Event Rental is a full-service event rental company. Family-owned and operated since 1984. We have a wide selection of china, glassware, unique linen and stylish chairs.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Lounge Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

4.7

• Heather
    Heather K. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Beautiful, High Quality Rentals

Atlas Event Rentals was the icing on the cake when it came to our wedding! Heather helped us put together our dream tablescape with ease. She thought of everything and made it seem so simple! They had everything we were looking for! We received so many compliments on how elegant our wedding was and this was mostly because Atlas offered us beautiful, high quality rentals! I would recommend Atlas to anyone planning an event in the South Florida area!
    Deven B. Married on 10/09/2021

The best rentals!

The Atlas Event Rental team was a pleasure to work with! Our venue provided white table linens and we wanted to add an extra something to our tablescape. We ordered pink napkins and an overlay for the sweetheart table which were the perfect touch to pull our design all together! They also offer a variety of glasses and chargers too. The team was super easy to work with and communicated really well with us. Definitely recommend for any rental needs!
  • Anais
    Anais A. Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience!

I had such a wonderful experience with Atlas Event Rentals!! They have such a wonderful showroom I was able to visit with my wedding planner and tons of options! I found exactly what I wanted which were items that were classic, and timeless. They have so many table linens and their team was excellent in helping with decisions. I used them for our ceremony chairs, cocktail tables, kings table, linens, reception chairs, and serverware. They have such beautiful rentals options! Everything was well priced, arrived timely, and their crew was great in setting it up and pickup! I will 100% be using Atlas for any future rental needs! Thank you all so much you were wonderful and my wedding came out beautifully!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Creations Production Creations Production Wedding Florists

excellent party rental company

1926 HIGH RIDGE ROAD Boynton Beach, FL, 33426
561-547-6565
Location of (ATLAS EVENT RENTAL)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding