Atlas Party Rental Reviews

31 | Boynton Beach, FL

31 Reviews for Atlas Party Rental

kim · Married on 01/13/2018

Super easy to work with an accommodating! When my needs changed throughout my wedding planning process, they were quick to respond and easy to work with. They were timely to deliver items the day of my wedding, and everything was just as expected. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Hello Kim,
    We are so happy that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to working with you on future events and being part of more memories.
    -The entire Atlas Event Rental Team

Lily · Married on 07/09/2016

I had some unique ideas about what I wanted the tablecloths and plates to look like, and Atlas was totally accommodating! Very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Hi Lily!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this review. We hope we can be part of more special events with you in the future!
  • Y

Yamiris · Married on 06/21/2016

Atlas supplied all of my decor for my June 18 wedding. They were flexible and customer focused. They owned and quickly resolved any error. Great value for your money and a huge showroom with many,many options!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Yamiris!
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We know you have many options to choose from and we thank you for choosing Atlas.

Claire · Married on 03/18/2016

Atlas made the little attention to detail I had for my wedding become a reality. From the lounge furniture at the cocktail hour down to the GOLD silverware I wanted for the reception, there was nothing that they could not provide! Thank you for making my dreams become reality when it came to the party rentals, the selection of table cloths, napkins, silverware, glassware, and even chairs is unmatched!! Because of you, my photos are THAT much better with each little detail popping :) xoxo

Sent on 03/22/2016

katie · Married on 04/25/2015

I used Atlas Party Rentals for specific chairs that I wanted for my ceremony. They were super easy to work with and very professional! I am definitely going to use them for my next event.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Amy · Married on 12/20/2014

They provided rentals for our wedding. They were extremely professional and able to meet our needs during a busy time of the year. Prices were very reasonable and they were very easy to work with. Everything was delivered on time. A+

Sent on 02/22/2015

Atlas Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for the great review Amy. We truly appreciate it. Looking forward to working with you on other special events in your life!

Cristie · Married on 09/26/2014

Wow!! I've been renting equipment for events for over 30 years and I was so impressed by Atlas' efficient and professional handling of my order. I set up my son's rehearsal dinner from long distance and Sue at Atlas Party Rental made the process very easy. She was helpful and flexible with changes and specific needs! They were thorough and prompt.....From reminder/confirmation calls, to the delivery staff that was friendly, accommodating and helpful. I was also so please that the furniture was in excellent condition!! But, most importantly, they were able to drop off and pick up at specific times...something they did for a reasonable fee (and without an attitude)...as I experienced when inquiring at several other area rental companies! Thank you Atlas for making my weekend so stress free!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Hello Cristie,
    Thank you so much for the great review. Susan is fantastic and we are glad she was able to make your event a success. We look forward to working with you on future events.

Vanessa · Married on 12/13/2013

Everyone at Atlas was great! Very accommodating and really helped bring my visions into reality.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Hi Vanessa,
    We are so glad you were happy with our service. We hope we get to work with you again soon.

Jenna · Married on 11/05/2013

Atlas Party Rental provided all of my sister's chivari chair rentals, linens and napkins aboard the Majestic Princess back in November 2013. Being a local event/wedding planner and my sister's Maid of Honor, I knew that they would show up with an accurate product, deliver on time and get everything set up in a timely manner and did not have to worry nor wonder if it would get done. They always do such a great job and have a great selection of products! Gina is extremely reasonable and helpful ALWAYS (which makes my job easier). I highly recommend them to future clients!

Sent on 05/22/2014

sylvia · Married on 10/26/2013

Always a pleasure working with Atlas Party Rental!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

I was so happy with the selection of items (linens, chairs) that atlas party rental provided. Very punctual and great service. Would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

I rented my linens and tables from Atlas Party Rental and was truly impressed with their wide range of selections. Their staff is extremely helpful and knowledgable.

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 12/31/2011

Great service, great selection, on time delivery and pick up. I worked with Caroline and she was super and very responsive. Rented a few items from other companies but their service did not compare. Everyone also complemented us on the decor - we rented chairs, linens, lounge furniture and dinner ware from Atlas. It was easy and stress free to work with them. I highly recommend their services to any bride. I booked all of this less than a week before my wedding that was on New Years eve and they just made everything so easy!

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • User2097000 · 2+ years ago

I was extremely pleased with Atlas party rental. they have a great selection and are very accommodating.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Donna · Married on 10/02/2011

Atlas Party Rentals provided Chiavari chairs, sashes, overlays, napkins, chargers, and goblets for our daughter's recent wedding at PGA National Resort and Spa. Brian was fantastic to work with. We called, emailed, and visited him many times before we finally arrived at our decisions. He even took pictures for us and emailed them so we didn't have to drive to him every time we wanted to see something. Their prices were THE BEST we found, and the selection huge. They were flexible, responsive, courteous, etc. Their items helped to transform the room. It looked amazing and we have received so many compliments. Thank you Brian and Atlas! We highly recommend you.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2010

highly recommended...very helpful and great selection

Sent on 12/28/2010

Jane · Married on 11/05/2008

They had all the equipment we needed to have a bar at our reception.It was all really easy to set up and they where very nice in giving us instructions.The equipment itself was in working condition and provided for many fun drinks.The delivery people where also very polite and came to pick it up on time.

Sent on 10/16/2009
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2008

Janet is great to work with. I had a lot of fun with her while I was in the showroom picking our linens, chargers and chairs. She has great ideas and works with your taste. My mother in law uses this company every year for Thanksgiving and the quality of service and professionalism is always top shelf. Extremely affordable too!

Sent on 10/23/2008

M · Married on 09/20/2008

Janet was easy to work with, did sample tables for us and made the process so much easier.

Sent on 12/06/2008

Beth · Married on 05/27/2017

Leonie was extremely professional, flexible and helpful, and the linens, china and glassware looked really beautiful on our table. Atlas had a much wider selection and more responsive and personalized service than other local event vendors.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Hello Beth!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review. We are more than delighted that you had a great experience with Atlas. We will be sure to let Leonie and the rest of the team know.

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

Everything was good quality and really exquisite!

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • xoSarah99ox

Sarah · Married on 02/26/2011

We rented our table linens from Atlas Party Rental for our wedding. They respond very quickly to email and have great products for the price. They quoted me the best price by far. The delivery charge was pretty high so we decided to pick up and drop off ourselves. They are pretty lenient with the drop off and pick up dates and everyone was very nice at the facility.
    The linens were in great condition and we were very happy with the time they took to help us figure out what sizes we needed. We would definitely recommend and use Atlas Party Rental in the future!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Gloria · Married on 07/14/2008

We rented some of the bar equipment and the tables we needed for the Reception.The rates fell within our budget and everything from the initial meeting to pick up was perfect.Atlas is a no stress company they are easy to deal with.

Sent on 11/08/2009

Adriana · Married on 12/09/2016

Danielle and her team work excellent for our event. We organized a Luxury Private Dinner for a very important client in a villa in Star Island, and everything looked amazing! We needed to rent some of the items last minute and Danielle was 200% helpful with us. We managed to decorate a beautiful tropical table set up for our client. Everything looked unique and classy. I would highly recommend working with them! Can't wait to work in future events with them!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Hello Adriana,
    Danielle is great and we are so glad she was able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to working with you on future special events.

• chillier1

Carol · Married on 10/04/2008

Atlas rentals was great for my backyard reception. I met with them at their showroom and they put together several table settings to help me make decisions. In the end, everything looked beautiful. They showed up on time with the supplies, and promptly picked them up that evening.

Sent on 10/08/2008