P.O. Box 80733, Athens, GA 30608 Map · Phone number

About Athens Photo Booths

Our mission at Athens Photo Booths is to provide our clients with a professional, portable photo booth that will enhance their event as well as create fun and timeless keepsakes. A photo booth makes a great addition to any wedding, party, corporate event, Greek event, or special occasion! A booth is also a unique way to capture some unforgettable moments. Your guests' creativity will flow when the curtain closes. Located in Athens, Georgia, we serve the Athens, Madison, Lake Oconee, and Northeast Georgia areas. Locally owned and operated since 2010.

Follow Athens Photo Booths on

Athens Photo Booths 6
Athens Photo Booths 7
  • Mollie

Mollie · Married on 05/18/2019

Talk about a memorable good time...

Instead of a traditional guestbook, my husband and I decided to go with a photobooth and have guests leave one copy of their photos in a book they signed. From the time we first spoke to the big day, Annie was so easy to work with, and she tailored a design for our photo strips that we loved! During the reception, Annie did an EXCELLENT job of making sure our guests left a photo and signed the book while at the same time keeping it fun! We had so many entertaining props, and our guests raved about the experience. Best part is that now we have a photobooth album to look through to relive our night - hilarious! Additionally, we also were able to download the digital version of all of our pictures. I would 100% recommend Athens Photo Booths!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Savannah · Married on 03/30/2019

My favorite picture from my wedding!

Annie was absolutely fantastic! She was very helpful, payments were easy, and affordable! My guests had an incredible time in the photo booth and we got one of our favorite pictures of us! The memory book was so worth it and we’d book them a hundred times over!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Eunice · Married on 03/23/2019

Friendly and Fun

Who doesn't like some good photo booth fun at any event?! Annie did an amazing job at our wedding. She made the process very pleasant and easy and all the guests now have some fun wedding favors and memories to cherish. She was there to help direct people while taking photos and encouraged myself to take photos with my parents which I'm so glad I did because now I have some fun photos to look back on, aside from the wedding pictures. We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Athens Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House
    255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House Mansion Weddings

We just worked with Annie at Athens Photo Booths this past week for a luncheon we hosted and she was amazing! The process went so smoothly and her photo booth was so much fun and worked perfectly! All the guests loved getting to "play", laugh and have a souvenir to take home with them! I highly recommend!

• Georgia Grace Weddings
    Georgia Grace Weddings Wedding Planners

Can't go wrong with Athens Photo Booths! They are amazing and always ensure guests have a blast!

• Trumps Catering
    Trumps Catering Wedding Caterers

What a great idea for a favor! So much fun for your guests.

• P.O. Box 80733 Athens, 30608 See on map