Athens Photo Booths Reviews

Athens Photo Booths 6
Athens Photo Booths 7
  • Mollie

Mollie · Married on 05/18/2019

Talk about a memorable good time...

Instead of a traditional guestbook, my husband and I decided to go with a photobooth and have guests leave one copy of their photos in a book they signed. From the time we first spoke to the big day, Annie was so easy to work with, and she tailored a design for our photo strips that we loved! During the reception, Annie did an EXCELLENT job of making sure our guests left a photo and signed the book while at the same time keeping it fun! We had so many entertaining props, and our guests raved about the experience. Best part is that now we have a photobooth album to look through to relive our night - hilarious! Additionally, we also were able to download the digital version of all of our pictures. I would 100% recommend Athens Photo Booths!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Savannah · Married on 03/30/2019

My favorite picture from my wedding!

Annie was absolutely fantastic! She was very helpful, payments were easy, and affordable! My guests had an incredible time in the photo booth and we got one of our favorite pictures of us! The memory book was so worth it and we’d book them a hundred times over!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Eunice · Married on 03/23/2019

Friendly and Fun

Who doesn't like some good photo booth fun at any event?! Annie did an amazing job at our wedding. She made the process very pleasant and easy and all the guests now have some fun wedding favors and memories to cherish. She was there to help direct people while taking photos and encouraged myself to take photos with my parents which I'm so glad I did because now I have some fun photos to look back on, aside from the wedding pictures. We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 03/09/2019

Annie is A++

Annie was so great to work with! The photo booth is STILL being talked about with all our wedding guests!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Kim · Married on 04/15/2018

Athens Photo Booth (and the owner/operator Annie) was fabulous at my daughter's wedding reception. The Photo Booth mixed with the open bar was a great way to get people to mingle, have fun and really enjoy themselves. The Bride and Groom and all the guests, young and old, absolutely LOVED it. Annie is so professional, fun and into it! Even when she had completed the time we had hired her, she asked me (mother of the bride) if there were any other guests or shots or pictures that we wanted to do. That was awesome! We squeezed in a few more! If you want your celebration (whatever it may be) to be FABULOUS, you have to hire ATHENS PHOTO BOOTH. They will work with you to customize the background, pictures, etc. to be exactly what you want. Thank you so much Annie!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Athens Photo Booths 13
    Athens Photo Booths 14
    Athens Photo Booths 15

Gayla · Married on 04/07/2018

Annie was great! We loved how the book turned out. Everyone had a great time and the pictures are so fun to go back and look at. I highly recommend renting this photo booth!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Carter · Married on 03/10/2018

Athens photo booth was the perfect addition to our wedding reception! We had our reception at the Classic Center in Athens, and knew we wanted to do a photobooth to give our guests and ourselves something fun to do. Annie the owner/attendant was on hand and was so helpful and gave everyone full instructions on how to use the machine and when to pose, and made sure that we had awesome props to go along with our pictures. Our guests loved it and everyone left with great pictures! Annie allowed us to pick out the frame we wanted our guests pictures to come out in, as well as what color we wanted for the background of the photos.
    In addition to giving our guests a great souvenir and activity, Annie also put together a memento book for the groom and I that contained a copy of all of the pictures taken in the booth, and next to each picture was a handwritten message from each of the guests. It was such a great keepsake to have from our wedding, and was a great way for us to commemorate the day. Annie had the book ready for us as soon as the reception was over, and did a great job of making sure everyone who posed in the photobooth also contributed to the book! We also got a link to all of the pictures taken in the photobooth that we could look through and share with friends or share on social media.
    Overall Athens Photo Booths was the best addition to our Athens wedding! Our guests and us had so much fun using all of the signs, glasses, boas, hats, masks, and other props provided by Annie, and we loved having an activity that everyone could participate in and get a little keepsake for the day.

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Athens Photo Booths 16
    Athens Photo Booths 17
    Athens Photo Booths 18

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

Athens Photo Booths made our wedding so special! The photo booth was a hit and everyone had so much. We were so excited to look at the album created by Annie and her team when we got back from our honeymoon. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nick · Married on 07/15/2017

We could not have picked a better Photo Booth service than Athens Photo Booths! Annie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with - they are professional, understanding, accommodating... you name it! We LOVED getting the link to the online gallery just 2 days after the wedding and looking at all of the photos while on our honeymoon. The photo book and notes from our guests is something that we will cherish forever. Thank you so much Athens Photo Booths, you guys are the best!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Tina · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!! We LOVED our album! You were such a pleasure to work with! We have so many candid photos that we will cherish forever!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

The photo booth and staff made our wedding so awesome!! From competitive pricing, custom frames, set up and our incredible wedding album...they were awesome!
    Annie is very methodical and dependable...even better she's SO nice!! She and her staff encouraged fun and really set a great tone!
    She's a native Athenian who has really amped up the cool factor for weddings and parties in Athens.
    I'd recommend APBooth to anyone!!

**The booth was so awesome but even better is that she also can help record your ceremony. Best gift to ourselves. This company is a one stop shop booming with professionalism!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Annie with Athens Photo Booth was wonderful from the first time I contacted her! She was quick to respond to any questions I had and was great about communicating with me and my venue to be sure everything would work out the way I wanted it to. The photo booth was so much fun and my guest loved it. The memory book is amazing, totally worth the extra money. It was ready to go with us when we walked out. Annie was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole process. I would refer Athens Photo Booth to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2017

chelsea · Married on 12/10/2016

Athens photo booth was great! Super flexible and responsive!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Sara · Married on 12/09/2016

Athens Photo Booths should be able to go beyond a 5 star rating!!! From the minute I contacted them via Wedding Wire, Annie promptly replied and I was sold immediately! Talk about a wonderful company and person to work with! She is simply the best in the business!!! Her props, backdrops, equipment, planning, and execution were nothing short of perfect!! My family and friends had the best time at our wedding and all expressed how much fun they had at the photo booth!!! You won't find a better photo booth for the price! I ended up adding on the keepsake photo album and it was a great decision!! I couldn't be happier with the strip design that Annie created, and the keepsake photo album is just absolutely perfect!!! I HIGHLY recommend Athens Photo Booths and will definitely use them again for future parties and events!! Do yourself a favor and book them now!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Tracie · Married on 09/10/2016

The photo booth was definitely the highlight of our daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party! Everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend Athens Photo Booth!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Gini · Married on 07/30/2016

Annie from Athens Photo Booth was a total pleasure to work with! We are so glad that we decided to provide this fun experience for our wedding guests. Everyone had a blast dressing up with props and taking silly pictures! We were able to customize our background and photo strip to match the wedding decor. Guests could post straight to social media from Annie's setup with our own hashtag and of course they had their printed photo strip to take with them!

We decided to do our guestbook through Annie as she was able to print out each photo strip and have guests write a little note to us in a book that she put together. This was way more fun than a boring standard book and we get to keep copies of all the pictures together!

If you are lucky enough to have an open bar, the pictures get more hilarious by the minute!

Great experience all around! Big Thanks to Annie!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

We've always loved Athens Photo Booth at the events my husband and I have been too, so we decided to used Athens Photo Booth at our wedding. We were not disappointed, it was great! Our guests loved it!! We also decided on the guest book option and we are so happy that we did. Annie was very responsive to emails and setting up time to meet at the venue. You would be really missing out if you decided on not using Athens Photo Booth!

Sent on 09/02/2016

sergei · Married on 06/25/2016

Such a good idea to have a photo booth at the weeding. Photos are fun and everyone lines up to take them. The photos are printed on the spot and guest can take photos with the as souvenirs.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Casey · Married on 06/18/2016

The photo booth was absolutely one of the biggest highlights from our wedding night!! We used the photo booth strips and turned them into our guest book. Guests would take 3 crazy pictures, stick them in the book, and then sign with a sweet note. So funny to look back at the pictures and see everyone's personalities. Annie was extremely friendly to all of our guests and made such a huge impact to the night. HIGHLY recommend Athens Photo Booth for any event that you would like fantastic/hilarious memories of.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/27/2016

I book Athens Photo Booths for several events every year, and love working with Annie. She's the only photo booth vendor I will recommend to my clients, and always does a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Annie and her team were great to work with. The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding. Preparation was very easy thanks to Annie's responsiveness and willingness to work with my theme and feedback. She customized the strip design for me and it turned out great.
    They provided a ton of props and the girls working the booth and managing the guest book were great. We had a well produced and personalized book the next morning to reminisce with.
    All in all, I loved working with them and would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2016

I hired Athens Photo Booths for part of the entertainment for a Special Event dinner during our Conference. It was a hit! Everyone enjoyed playing with the props and having their photos taken.

I highly recommend Athens Photo Booth for any event you have.

Thank you Annie for helping make our Special Event a special!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Very professional, great quality photos!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Alison · event on 09/03/2015

Annie was awesome! The photo booth was a huge hit at our Toast of the Town event!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Laura · Married on 08/29/2015

Annie was great! She was super responsive to emails when we were in the planning stages of our wedding, and she took care of everything perfectly on the day of our event. We rented the enclosed photo booth and all our guests had a blast! We also used the guestbook service and Annie was so great about making sure everyone's photo strips ended up in the guestbook (and then she made sure our guest book and a USB with all the photos were safely put away for us). We would definitely recommend Athens Photo Booths to anyone who is thinking about renting a photo booth for their event.

Sent on 09/29/2015