Aster & Olive Photography

Cleveland, OH View map

I love to document life and having the opportunity to photograph a wedding is a creative challenge that I welcome. My approach is to capture the details, humor, and emotions of a wedding day. My style is a combination of fine art photography and photojournalism. I patiently wait to get the perfect candid moments and when you least expect a photograph is when I’ll be snapping away. For me nothing is more genuine than capturing the real honest stuff.
Drop me a line or give me a jingle. Let’s talk about your wedding, family, or anything else you may want photographed. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio but I’ll travel just about anywhere.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

Amy B. Married on 11/06/2020

Go with aster + olive!

It was the absolute best decision to have Angela as a part of our wedding day! My husband and I are not spotlight people; we generally steer clear of big crowds staring at us and we're both pretty awkward about getting our photo taken. When I first reached out to Aster + Olive, we planned to have a small weeknight wedding, but felt it was important to have some nice "proof" of the day. We still weren't thrilled about posing for photos, but felt we would regret it if we didn't have photos to look back at. Angela's response was enthusiastic, warm, guiding and understanding. She answered all of our questions before we could even think of them. We left the conversation feeling like Angela "got" us; more than that, maybe we might be excited to have our photo taken. Fast forward through a pandemic, re-configuring and re-scheduling our day more than a few times, we decided to elope in our friend's backyard. Angela periodically checked in with us, ensuring she could still be part of our day and still cheering us on. On the day of, Angela walked the venue with us, helping us pick the spot where we would get married (I forgot to mention we're also terribly indecisive!) and just made us feel comfortable. She's easy to talk to, made us laugh on more than several occasions and never posed us in any way that didn't feel like "us." We were so grateful to have someone photograph us that made us feel understood and celebrated. When we received the link to our photos--well, it was the same: they perfectly told our story, celebrated who we are and how beyond happy we were that day. I cannot highlight enough how grateful I am that we prioritized a good photographer for our wedding—and that photographer could be Aster + Olive.
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh F. Married on 06/12/2020

Amazing! Exceeded Expectations.

My fiancé and I absolutely loved our photos from Aster and Olive! We hired Angela to do our engagement shoot. She was super responsive from the very beginning. We loved her unique style. In all the photos we saw from her portfolio, nothing looked posed. I felt that she really captured each couples’ intimacy. It was just REAL. Still, we were nervous about what to expect when it came to our photo shoot because neither of us had been professionally photographed doing anything other than smiling at the camera. Angela made us feel super comfortable and confident. She was so sweet and encouraging and was able to get the best shots and angles. She exceeded our expectations and even had our edited photos to us early! We would have hired her for our wedding but we are doing destination!
    Erin Married on 08/10/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Photography was one of our top items for our wedding- and hiring Angela was the best! From the moment she walked in, it felt like we were old friends. We've seen a few sneak peeks of our photos, and we are so excited to see the rest. She is so talented behind the lens and a genuinely kind human. At other weddings I've seen photographers grabbing photos from the edges of the dance floor, but Angela was right in the action! We are so thankful we hired her- she is the BEST!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Taylor & Jenna
    38 photos · 07/03/2017

2479 W. 7th St. Cleveland, 44113
3302219380
Location of (Aster & Olive Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding