2479 W. 7th St., Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Aster & Olive Photography

I love to document life and having the opportunity to photograph a wedding is a creative challenge that I welcome. My approach is to capture the details, humor, and emotions of a wedding day. My style is a combination of fine art photography and photojournalism. I patiently wait to get the perfect candid moments and when you least expect a photograph is when I’ll be snapping away. For me nothing is more genuine than capturing the real honest stuff.
Drop me a line or give me a jingle. Let’s talk about your wedding, family, or anything else you may want photographed. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio but I’ll travel just about anywhere.

Follow Aster & Olive Photography on

Aster & Olive Photography 3
Aster & Olive Photography 4

Erin · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Photography was one of our top items for our wedding- and hiring Angela was the best! From the moment she walked in, it felt like we were old friends. We've seen a few sneak peeks of our photos, and we are so excited to see the rest. She is so talented behind the lens and a genuinely kind human. At other weddings I've seen photographers grabbing photos from the edges of the dance floor, but Angela was right in the action! We are so thankful we hired her- she is the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Maureen · Married on 06/29/2019

A true artist with incredible attention to detail.

Angela is fantastic to work and we could not be more thrilled with our wedding photos.

Aster & Olive’s aesthetic is distinctive and unique, and truly sets Angela apart from other wedding photographers. While capturing all of the traditional elements of our wedding, Angela’s creativity and attention to detail captured more than we could have dreamed. The candids of our friends and family, especially in moments we may have missed, are absolute treasures. Her photos are beautiful yet so incredibly authentic, capturing the genuine joy and emotion of the day.

Angela’s kind and fun personality kept us at ease, while her professionalism kept the day on track and helped avoid any stress or worry on our part. She is a complete pro, giving us space to soak in the day when she could sense we were getting overwhelmed, but meanwhile capturing sweet moments without us even noticing.

The bottom line: Aster & Olive is more than worth the investment, and will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. Angela is wonderful and we are so grateful she captured our day.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Aster & Olive Photography 5
    Aster & Olive Photography 6
    Aster & Olive Photography 7
    Aster & Olive Photography 8

Hannah · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible Photographers!!

Jen and Mark shot at our wedding and they were truly so incredible to work with. Jen is insanely talented and her enthusiasm for her job is so obvious and she is such a good energy to have around during your wedding day! We spent most of our time out in the snow taking pictures and she was so excited and so good at guiding us to the perfect poses. We feel so so awkward taking pictures normally and she did the best job so we felt comfortable. We wanted pictures that captured the feelings of the day and she did just that. We didn't even bother hiring a videographer because I knew everything she captured would show the feeling and essence of the day. I can't stress enough to other brides, all you have when your short, fast day is over is your pictures. Invest in having an amazing photographer with you!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Aster & Olive Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings