2479 W. 7th St., Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Aster & Olive Photography

I love to document life and having the opportunity to photograph a wedding is a creative challenge that I welcome. My approach is to capture the details, humor, and emotions of a wedding day. My style is a combination of fine art photography and photojournalism. I patiently wait to get the perfect candid moments and when you least expect a photograph is when I’ll be snapping away. For me nothing is more genuine than capturing the real honest stuff.
Drop me a line or give me a jingle. Let’s talk about your wedding, family, or anything else you may want photographed. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio but I’ll travel just about anywhere.

Follow Aster & Olive Photography on

Aster & Olive Photography 3
Aster & Olive Photography 4

Erin · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Photography was one of our top items for our wedding- and hiring Angela was the best! From the moment she walked in, it felt like we were old friends. We've seen a few sneak peeks of our photos, and we are so excited to see the rest. She is so talented behind the lens and a genuinely kind human. At other weddings I've seen photographers grabbing photos from the edges of the dance floor, but Angela was right in the action! We are so thankful we hired her- she is the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Amrisha D Parikh · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning wedding photos and experience with Angela

I could not have asked for a better photographer or photography experience during our wedding! Angela and her team were extremely professional and flexible in working with us to capture the gorgeous shots on our wedding day!

With the Indian wedding ceremony Angela captured all the important shots of the ceremonies, making sure to capture all the details perfectly. Her eye for detail and unique shots is unmatched, giving us beautiful moments on camera.

Our candids with family and friends have an authentic, magical quality about them which we will treasure for a long time. Aster + Olive's aesthetic is very unique among wedding photographers and overall working with Angela was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Maureen · Married on 06/29/2019

A true artist with incredible attention to detail.

Angela is fantastic to work and we could not be more thrilled with our wedding photos.

Aster & Olive’s aesthetic is distinctive and unique, and truly sets Angela apart from other wedding photographers. While capturing all of the traditional elements of our wedding, Angela’s creativity and attention to detail captured more than we could have dreamed. The candids of our friends and family, especially in moments we may have missed, are absolute treasures. Her photos are beautiful yet so incredibly authentic, capturing the genuine joy and emotion of the day.

Angela’s kind and fun personality kept us at ease, while her professionalism kept the day on track and helped avoid any stress or worry on our part. She is a complete pro, giving us space to soak in the day when she could sense we were getting overwhelmed, but meanwhile capturing sweet moments without us even noticing.

The bottom line: Aster & Olive is more than worth the investment, and will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. Angela is wonderful and we are so grateful she captured our day.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Aster & Olive Photography 5
    Aster & Olive Photography 6
    Aster & Olive Photography 7
    Aster & Olive Photography 8

Aster & Olive Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings