2479 W. 7th St., Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Aster & Olive Photography

I love to document life and having the opportunity to photograph a wedding is a creative challenge that I welcome. My approach is to capture the details, humor, and emotions of a wedding day. My style is a combination of fine art photography and photojournalism. I patiently wait to get the perfect candid moments and when you least expect a photograph is when I’ll be snapping away. For me nothing is more genuine than capturing the real honest stuff.
Drop me a line or give me a jingle. Let’s talk about your wedding, family, or anything else you may want photographed. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio but I’ll travel just about anywhere.

Follow Aster & Olive Photography on

53 Reviews for Aster & Olive Photography

• Kayleigh

Kayleigh Feldkircher · Married on 06/12/2020

Amazing! Exceeded Expectations.

My fiancé and I absolutely loved our photos from Aster and Olive! We hired Angela to do our engagement shoot. She was super responsive from the very beginning. We loved her unique style. In all the photos we saw from her portfolio, nothing looked posed. I felt that she really captured each couples’ intimacy. It was just REAL. Still, we were nervous about what to expect when it came to our photo shoot because neither of us had been professionally photographed doing anything other than smiling at the camera. Angela made us feel super comfortable and confident. She was so sweet and encouraging and was able to get the best shots and angles. She exceeded our expectations and even had our edited photos to us early! We would have hired her for our wedding but we are doing destination!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Erin · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Photography was one of our top items for our wedding- and hiring Angela was the best! From the moment she walked in, it felt like we were old friends. We've seen a few sneak peeks of our photos, and we are so excited to see the rest. She is so talented behind the lens and a genuinely kind human. At other weddings I've seen photographers grabbing photos from the edges of the dance floor, but Angela was right in the action! We are so thankful we hired her- she is the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Amrisha D Parikh · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning wedding photos and experience with Angela

I could not have asked for a better photographer or photography experience during our wedding! Angela and her team were extremely professional and flexible in working with us to capture the gorgeous shots on our wedding day!

With the Indian wedding ceremony Angela captured all the important shots of the ceremonies, making sure to capture all the details perfectly. Her eye for detail and unique shots is unmatched, giving us beautiful moments on camera.

Our candids with family and friends have an authentic, magical quality about them which we will treasure for a long time. Aster + Olive's aesthetic is very unique among wedding photographers and overall working with Angela was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Aster & Olive Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

• 2479 W. 7th St. Cleveland, 44113 See on map
    3302219380 (Phone number)
    Location of (Aster & Olive Photography)