2479 W. 7th St., Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Aster & Olive Photography

I love to document life and having the opportunity to photograph a wedding is a creative challenge that I welcome. My approach is to capture the details, humor, and emotions of a wedding day. My style is a combination of fine art photography and photojournalism. I patiently wait to get the perfect candid moments and when you least expect a photograph is when I’ll be snapping away. For me nothing is more genuine than capturing the real honest stuff.
Drop me a line or give me a jingle. Let’s talk about your wedding, family, or anything else you may want photographed. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio but I’ll travel just about anywhere.

Follow Aster & Olive Photography on

• Real Weddings 77

49 Reviews for Aster & Olive Photography

Hannah · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible Photographers!!

Jen and Mark shot at our wedding and they were truly so incredible to work with. Jen is insanely talented and her enthusiasm for her job is so obvious and she is such a good energy to have around during your wedding day! We spent most of our time out in the snow taking pictures and she was so excited and so good at guiding us to the perfect poses. We feel so so awkward taking pictures normally and she did the best job so we felt comfortable. We wanted pictures that captured the feelings of the day and she did just that. We didn't even bother hiring a videographer because I knew everything she captured would show the feeling and essence of the day. I can't stress enough to other brides, all you have when your short, fast day is over is your pictures. Invest in having an amazing photographer with you!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Photography was my #1 non-negotiable detail surrounding the wedding process. We sat down with and "interviewed" many different photographers, but Aster & Olive was an instant match. After my husband and I met Jen for coffee, we both knew we'd found the person we wanted to be a part of our day. We were looking for a very specific style. We wanted our photos to capture a strong storytelling element as well as the small moments we wouldn't otherwise see the day of the wedding...and she did exactly that! She had this way of making us feel comfortable, was flexible, and we truly trusted her to do whatever she wanted creatively. During our engagement photos we experimented with prisms, and on our wedding day with colored smoke bombs. Our engagement shoot was amazing, the day of was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Renee · Married on 09/17/2016

Jen was our photographer and she was absolutely fantastic! I was very worried about the timing of events the day of the wedding. Jen was willing to meet with me a week prior to go over things and put my mind at ease. The day of the wedding ran very smoothly because she was able to keep us on track. She was very sweet, friendly and calming. Jen went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and we had a blast celebrating with her! When we received our photos, we were blown away! Thanks for making our day so special and capturing every moment!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Aster & Olive Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings