14 Ridgewood Drive, Auburn, MA 01501 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Lynn Artistry

Ashley Lynn Artistry is a professional hair styling service based in Auburn, Massachusetts. Ashley, the founder and owner of this service, has always had a love for hair styling and finds true joy and inspiration in making her clients look and feel their best every time. Ashley understands the inevitable stress that surrounds your wedding day and as a skilled stylist, aims to ensure that your final look represents your dream vision.

This Auburn-based styling service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste. Ashley Lynn Artistry can create a wide variety of looks including natural, retro, modern, and romantic hairstyles. Ashley strives to earn your total trust and confidence, allowing you to avail of consultations and hair trials to ensure your complete satisfaction on your special day. Ashley Lynn Artistry serves a selection of areas including Worcester, Boston, Western Massachusetts, Providence, Hartford, Cape Cod, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.

• Pink Hue Beauty

6 Reviews for Ashley Lynn Artistry

• Megan

Megan · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding hair

Ashley was amazing to work with and super sweet. She created my exact vision for my hair on my wedding day! I can’t count how many complements I received on my hair. It was a joy to have turn my hair into a masterpiece and my entire wedding party’s. My hair also lasted the entire night without needing any touch up!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Oksana

Oksana Miller · Married on 09/08/2018

Timeless loose braids - Ashley's signature work

Our Wedding took place on 9/8/2018 at Riverside Farm in Pittsfield, VT. Ashley has been amazing over the course of nine months leading into the Wedding and during the Wedding Day as well. She has gone above & beyond and brought our vision into life through creation of authentic, yet modern, hair styles for myself, my four beautiful bridesmaids & two moms. It almost felt like she weaved my Ukrainian past (I am originally from Ukraine) into the modern present of U.S. living and created absolutely gorgeous and timeless hair styles, with natural roses & baby breath flowers completing the delicate look. Each hair style was unique and special, highlighting the natural beauty of every girl's hair, color and its rich texture. Ash is very talented and artistic and we are beyond fortunate and grateful for having her as our hair stylist for the Wedding Day in VT!
    With love,

Oksana + Peter + Bobke

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST hair stylist!

Ashley did all of the hair for my wedding (me, three bridesmaids, and my mom), and we were SO HAPPY. I first met Ashley when she did my hair for a friend's wedding, and I quickly realized how talented she was and switched to her as my normal hairstylist. When I got engaged, Ashley was the first vendor I booked, the exact same day I booked my wedding venue. Ashley is fast, professional, kind, and overall TALENTED. She did my hair for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding. Each time I had a look that was different but classic, and it HELD UP the whole day, even through wind and rain. Ashley is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and she was so easy to work with. My mom and bridesmaids felt really at ease with her, even though they hadn't met her before and hadn't had their hair done in a long time. Ashley even came on site and did all our hair at my parents' house, so that we could get ready all together in a comfortable environment. AND to top it all off her prices were completely reasonable, especially compared to some other vendors you might look at. If you are looking for a stress-free, beautiful, reliable, talented hair artist, BOOK ASHLEY. You will NOT regret it!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ashley Lynn Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair

• 14 Ridgewood Drive Auburn, MA, 01501 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Lynn Artistry)