828 s 1740 w, Saint George, UT 84770 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Ashley & Justin Photography

Ashley & Justin Photography is a husband-and-wife wedding photography team based out of Saint George, Utah. Ashley and Justin want to create images that make you smile, not just because they are beautiful, but because they capture the emotions that you felt that day. They promise to capture every last detail to ensure that your memories last forever.

Ashley and Justin travel all over Utah and have recently begun expanding throughout the United States. They have a choice of wedding photography packages available. Their most comprehensive package includes eight hours of wedding day coverage, a complimentary engagement session, formal session, two lead photographers, a 20x30 canvas, prints, and more than 500 high-resolution digital images delivered via an online gallery and USB flash drive. They also offer boudoir photography.

Follow Ashley & Justin Photography on

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

24 Reviews for Ashley & Justin Photography

Jessica Burrell · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Ashley and Justin are hands down the BEST photographers for any occasion

Ashley and Justin are hands down the BEST photographers for any occasion. They photographed our engagements and our wedding and the pictures were beyond beautiful! My husband and I are not accustomed to getting our pictures taken and were nervous that they would be awkward because we had no idea what we were doing. Ashley and Justin directed/posed us in a way that felt natural and made for amazing pictures! They will help you from start to finish and make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I recommend them 100% and will definitely be using them again.
    Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Simply put - they. are. AWESOME!

Where are my Friends fans at? First off - Justin looks like Chandler. What’s better than that, they get all the Friends references!

We just hired Ashley and Justin after meeting with them yesterday, and let me tell you, they are probably the best couple you will ever meet. They are so warm and welcoming, and their personalities are infectious. Forget hiring them, you’re just gonna wanna be best friends with them!
    Their work speaks for itself (HIGHLY recommend checking out their website). They are an incredibly talented photography team, which takes one big stress off your plate. We’re so so happy we hired them before anyone else swooped them up on our date!
    We’ll post our updated review with our beautiful photos after the wedding, probably just further gushing over their talented skills.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley & Justin Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We LOVED meeting you and Ryan, and yes, I also think Justin could pull off Chandler (Halloween costume made easy, haha!). We loved your story, your connection to each other, and your incredible attention to details-- your wedding day is going to be AWESOME!
    We're so excited for you guys and can't wait for the big day (and Friends trivia-- Justin said tell Ryan not to worry, he'll be on his team)!
  • Amy

Amy Chesley · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Ashley and Justin are amazing! I’ve seen a lot of photos in my life and never have I seen any this dreamy and perfect! They took their time and made my daughter and her fiancé so comfortable throughout the photo shoot! We left feeling like we have been friends for a decade! 😂 I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley and Justin Photography to ALL my family and friends! These portraits belong in a magazine - they truly captured love in every portrait and I will forever be grateful to them for gifting us these beautiful memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley & Justin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 828 s 1740 w Saint George, UT, 84770 See on map
    435-572-7614 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashley & Justin Photography)