Ashley & Justin Photography Reviews

24 | Saint George, UT

24 Reviews for Ashley & Justin Photography

Jessica Burrell · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Ashley and Justin are hands down the BEST photographers for any occasion

Ashley and Justin are hands down the BEST photographers for any occasion. They photographed our engagements and our wedding and the pictures were beyond beautiful! My husband and I are not accustomed to getting our pictures taken and were nervous that they would be awkward because we had no idea what we were doing. Ashley and Justin directed/posed us in a way that felt natural and made for amazing pictures! They will help you from start to finish and make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I recommend them 100% and will definitely be using them again.
    Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Simply put - they. are. AWESOME!

Where are my Friends fans at? First off - Justin looks like Chandler. What’s better than that, they get all the Friends references!

We just hired Ashley and Justin after meeting with them yesterday, and let me tell you, they are probably the best couple you will ever meet. They are so warm and welcoming, and their personalities are infectious. Forget hiring them, you’re just gonna wanna be best friends with them!
    Their work speaks for itself (HIGHLY recommend checking out their website). They are an incredibly talented photography team, which takes one big stress off your plate. We’re so so happy we hired them before anyone else swooped them up on our date!
    We’ll post our updated review with our beautiful photos after the wedding, probably just further gushing over their talented skills.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley & Justin Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We LOVED meeting you and Ryan, and yes, I also think Justin could pull off Chandler (Halloween costume made easy, haha!). We loved your story, your connection to each other, and your incredible attention to details-- your wedding day is going to be AWESOME!
    We're so excited for you guys and can't wait for the big day (and Friends trivia-- Justin said tell Ryan not to worry, he'll be on his team)!
  • Amy

Amy Chesley · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Ashley and Justin are amazing! I’ve seen a lot of photos in my life and never have I seen any this dreamy and perfect! They took their time and made my daughter and her fiancé so comfortable throughout the photo shoot! We left feeling like we have been friends for a decade! 😂 I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley and Justin Photography to ALL my family and friends! These portraits belong in a magazine - they truly captured love in every portrait and I will forever be grateful to them for gifting us these beautiful memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Katy Potter · Married on 02/09/2020

Justin and Ashley were so wonderful and easy to work with every stage of our wedding. From first inquiring A+J met us each step of the way with genuine kindness, absolute professionalism, prompt communication, and confidence in their craft and artistry. They were so on it throughout our planning process, and come the wedding day they were so prepared for all of us involved plus all the craziness that comes with a wedding day. We didn’t get to meet A+J before our wedding day as we don’t live locally, but within minutes it felt like they were our old friends. They’re even more lovely in person! Earlier on the wedding day they were a huge help in keeping us moving along on schedule, and were so effortless in helping me and my family feel light even in the most hectic moments of the day. They took our shot list requests very seriously and made sure to communicate what we had and had not yet accomplished, giving us the opportunity to get all the shots in. I can’t say enough on A+J’s approach to the photos they capture – they have refined their daylight and night lighting techniques and the photos blew us away. Since they are a duo it was so amazing to have two perspectives/angles of the moments at our wedding. My (now) husband and I are not fans of being in front of the camera but A+J made it fun. They made posing feel simple with good directions while getting our portraits done. And we received all our photos shockingly fast! I really couldn’t recommend them more!!! We felt from A+J that they cared not only to give us fantastic imagery but that we have a good experience on our wedding day as a whole. They’re a special team.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Gabbie

Gabbie Richardson · Married on 12/14/2019

Elopement with Ashley and Justin

My now husband and I were looking for someone who would be able to capture our very special moments in the zion national park. Come to find there are actually a number of photographers that do this. On a whim Ashley and Justin fell into our lap. Ashley and I messaged back and forth for months on what we needed and wanted out of our day spent in Zion. Let me tell y'all-- They are such a bubbly energetic couple. It was our first time in the national park and not only were they able to capture our special moments but they helped tour us around the park as well. We could not have asked for better photographers for our day. We are so thankful for them and the pictures came out BREATH-TAKING. If you're looking for photographers I wouldn't hesitate with choosing these two.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Lacey Yurkew · Married on 07/27/2019

They make us feel so comfortable.

we have used Ashley and Justin for our maternity and newborn photos and at the end of the month they are doing our wedding. we have had such a great time working with them. they made us and the kids feels so comfortable and we had so much fun. we can't wait to have them at the wedding with us!

Jason Tesch · Married on 07/18/2019

Amazing People and Amazing Photography!!!

Amazing people and amazing photography! They do a wonderful job every time! I will not use anyone else ever again. I’ve had the privilege of working with them on 2 photo shoots. I can’t wait for the next one!

Andrea Tesch · Married on 07/18/2019

If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Ashley And Justin aren’t just photographers they are amazing at what they do! I’ve never seen a couple quite like them. They’ve done work for me at commercial properties and events I run, along with couples/weddings clients. They always exceed everyone’s expectations! If I could give you 10 stars that’s what I would give this couple!! Highly recommend!! ❤️

Brandon Hochhalter · Married on 07/15/2019

There are a lot of details that you want to get right on the wedding day and choosing them was the best choice by far!

Ashley and Justin just finished with our daughters wedding and we could not be happier with their work!
    There are a lot of details that you want to get right on the wedding day and choosing them was the best choice by far.
    Everyone in our family loved them !!!

Not only are they a lot of fun and very professional, their photos are spectacular! Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Angela

Angela Hochhalter · Married on 07/15/2019

Your photography search should stop here!

Attention future brides!! Whether you are local or from 1,000+ miles away like myself and my husband ... your photography search should stop here! I promise you will not find a better couple to capture your most special day! They are not only super personable, sweet, and fun but their work is incredible! They’ll even get you a sneak peak the night of your wedding which is usually unheard of with wedding photography. We had never even meet them in person until the day of the wedding with it being a destination wedding but within moments of meeting them, they had already made us feel super comfortable and had us laughing and enjoying ourselves. My dad even commented at the end of the night that he felt like he was saying goodbye to old friends when the wedding was done and they headed out. I promise you will not regret booking these two super sweet, talented photographers!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Lindsay Lund · Married on 04/27/2019

You two are absolutely amazing!

YOU TWO ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Looking through all of our photos and i’m in tears with how amazing you two captured that special day for us. You absolutely exceeded our expectations, you went above and beyond and it truly shows in your work. I can’t believe how fast we got our photos back, and every single photo looks perfect! Ashley and Justin you made us both feel so comfortable during our shoot and that is something you don’t get with every photographer. We are so grateful for these photos and also for the friendship we have made. We will always look back on our photos and cherish how absolutely beautiful they turned out. Once again thank you so so much, we love you guys!
    -Lindsay & Colton Lund

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amy Chesley · Married on 04/27/2019

I've seen a lot of photos in my life and never have I seen any this dreamy and perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Karisia & Tommy · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved having Ashley & Justin capture our journey of marriage including bridals & our wedding! They are so personable & make taking pictures fun & easy! Highly recommend this awesome team! :D

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Johannes

Johannes Falke · Married on 08/11/2018

Nothing short of amazing.

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley and Justin!!! Not only are the pictures incredible, we also had a really lovely time with them! They are so professional, kind and flexible. It was just awesome! We can highly recommend booking these two. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laura · Married on 07/18/2018

Ashley and Justin have take my photos for various different shoots, including a desert dance shoot, and a bridal collaboration shoot. I WILL be having them take any pictures I need down the road. They are contagiously joyful, down to earth, and real. They will let you know if a hair is out of place or to relax a shoulder. They have an eye for taking the best photos. Not only do they take fantastic photos for you, they are quick. I was told 10 days, and they got my photos to me in LESS than a WEEK. I have never felt at more ease taking photos of myself than I have with Ashley and Justin. To anyone looking for a photographer, pick Ashley and Justin Photography, you'll be so glad you did!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kyleigh · Married on 05/23/2018

Ashley and Justin are AMAZING.!!! They photographed all of mine and my husbands engagements, bridals and wedding day photos. They turned out beautiful. They even got us our wedding day photos back to us after a week and a half after our wedding! And the other 2 sessions just days after taking the photos. Talk about speedy!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Holly · Married on 05/12/2018

Ashley and Justin are very fun and energetic. It was so fun to have them take pictures on my daughters special day. The pictures were all amazing. They were uploaded fast and played on a slideshow that evening. Ashley and Justin were both so nice and easy to be around. It felt like they were just friends hanging around helping. That was awesome. I definitely would recommend them to everyone I know.

Ashlee · Married on 04/18/2018

Ashley & Justin are both so sweet and so professional. I love them and their work! They take gorgeous pictures and they genuinely care about their clients and take the time to get to know them individually. I highly recommend them to everyone and will definitely come back to them in a heartbeat for any special occasion, no doubt in my mind. You can not go wrong with this couple, truly amazing on all levels.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Aubrey · Married on 03/15/2018

We are late in posting this, and we are sorry about it, but we must give a huge shout out to Ashley and Justin Photography. These two are some of the most amazing photographers in the world! Throughout the entire experience from bridal photos to the wedding day Ashley and Justin were 100% amazing and most fun to work with! We loved how they both were genuinely interested in wanting to get to know the both of us and using that knowledge to help find and take the best pictures possible. They were timely on getting the photos sent to us and we couldn’t have asked for better pictures, which turned out absolutely stunning! We would like to thank Ashley and Justin from the bottom of our hearts for all the time and love they spent in to helping us have the best day and taking the best pictures for us so that we are able to remember it for the rest of our lives. There is no better choice then choosing Ashley and Justin Photography to capture the wonderful memories that occur in your lives, they will make sure it is an experience that you will never forget! Thank you so much Ashley and Justin, we love you!

Bailey · Married on 10/23/2017

Ashley and Justin are by far my favorite photographers!
    They made my wedding day more special than I could have imagined. They have a business style like no other photographer that I have worked with.
    Not only were they great to work with but they also do not over edit the photos. The pictures feel very natural. I just love their work!

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2017

These guys are the sweetest couple and seriously the best photographers! So very talented. They love what they do and it shows! They are amazing and go above and beyond! Best pictures I have ever had:) My husband and I love them! They made the photo session so fun! I could go on and on about them! They seriously are the BEST photographers out there and will not disappoint! Book with them you will not regret it!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley and Justin are simply amazing! We could not have asked for better service, better images, or better people to work with. A&J have what it takes to deliver GORGEOUS photos (and their turnaround is quick!). They are creative, fun, and they work together flawlessly. This couple seriously rocks! You will not be disappointed.

Monique · Married on 06/29/2017

Ashley and Justin are the most fabulous people to work with! They are fun and super creative so (if you're like me) they can give you lots of good ideas and know the best places to go. They did my engagements, bridals, and my wedding day and I could not be happier with how on the ball they were and how stunning the pictures turned out. LOVE them!!!

Heather · Married on 05/27/2017

We have used Ashley and Justin Photography for my daughter's bridal shots, for senior/graduation pictures for my two daughters, and for a family session. They have an amazing eye and the ability to truly capture the beauty of the moment. It is so fun to watch them work together (in addition to working with them), and their results are spectacular! We have loved the variety in portraits, the attention to detail, the quality of their work, the quick turn-around time, and their professionalism. I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them for any photography needs. You will be thrilled with the results!