Artistic Wedding Hair and Makeup Design

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Since 2006, we have created beautiful brides everywhere! We service Houston, Dallas, CA, San Diego & Greater PHX.

Awarded NUMEROUS prestigious titles (see our website for specifics) with over 100+ 5 STAR REVIEW RATINGS & 500 bride love letters!

In the beauty industry for over 30+ years, visit our "About Us" section for extensive beauty credentials & don't miss our "Personal Guarantee" section on our website.

What makes AWH different? I KNOW since I have searched just like you!

Brides want to be GORGEOUS for a competitive price without sacrifice of important details. We are VERY ORGANZIED, PROMPT & ALWAYS ON TIME! Contact us to EXPERIENCE for yourself.

My owner promise to you? I have recruited the finest artists who are very experienced & beyond responsible. Artists are 100% accountable to ME & I am 100% accountable to YOU. I manage every aspect of the bride's process & no office staff. You will NEVER ask , "What is NEXT"?

Discover your yourself. It's the start of something beautiful. Let us create a GORGEOUS you!

Promise. xoxo

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$29.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$21.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$32.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

4.7
    Megan Married on 11/12/2016
    I hired AWH to do bridal party hair and makeup on a recommendation from a friend, and it was absolutely the right choice! The convenience of having the stylists come to us can’t be overstated, and the pricing was very fair for what we were getting. They offer airbrushed foundation, which was fantastic because most of my bridesmaids don’t typically wear foundation, so it can be a little heavy and uncomfortable for them; the airbrushing was much lighter, quicker, and more comfortable. I did find the pricing and contracting a little confusing, but the stylists themselves were absolutely fantastic. The work Shaina and Amber did for each bridesmaid and myself was far above any professional styling I’d ever had done. There were five of us total, but we never felt rushed for time and they never cut corners. They took each bridesmaid’s preferences into account and everyone was super comfortable during the whole process. I even asked for photos of all the hairstyles because I couldn’t get over how great they looked, and I only wish I’d done the same for the makeup!
    Melissa Married on 09/20/2015
    Janet and her team at AWH are AMAZING! First, Janet is SO responsive via email. She is organized, attentive and aims to please. Her artist Paula was fantastic... she's a creative perfectionist and listened to exactly what my vision was-- and made it happen. She made me and my wedding party feel beautiful on my big day. Paula went above and beyond with each member of my family and everyone was thrilled with their makeup and hair. I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Hair for your wedding. I had a fantastic experience working with them from start to finish!
    Andrea Married on 05/09/2015
    Paula and her team did a great job on myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding! Everyone looked so beautiful! Janet was also very great and very responsive. Artistic wedding hair is very reasonable priced and I appreciate their hard work! Thank you for everything

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Artistic Wedding Hair and Makeup Design 1
Offer
Bride $250 with 3 party services hair OR make-up (save $100) Bride FREE WEDDING DAY AIRBRUSH with 4+ combined H & M party services

Scottsdale, 85262
Location of (Artistic Wedding Hair and Makeup Design)
Houston, 77003 See on map

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding