Montebello, CA 90640 Map · Phone number

About Arreola Entertainment

Arreola Entertainment has the package that will fit your event perfectly. When selecting a package we suggest you consider the number of guests, your venue's size, your facility's features, the mood you want to create, the type of music and the number of hours of entertainment desired. These are the criteria we look at and together we can customize the perfect package for your event.

Arreola Entertainment Photo Booth Services include your choice of Backdrop setup, 5x5 ez-up booth or our LED Inflatable Photo Booth. All with unlimited prints, wide variety of pros.

Arreola Entertainment believes in using only the highest quality DJ sound and light equipment. This ensures that you will get optimal sound and lighting for your event. Our packages feature industry-leading brands, including: audio/video computer software (Cue); and American DJ professional lighting/ upstage lighting.

At Arreola Entertainment effect lighting does not focus on fog machines, pin-spots and strobe lights. Arreola Entertainment includes the highest quality effect lights with every package.

Our DJ's arrive at you venue hours prior to the DJ start time. All of our packages include set-up and tear down at no additional charge.

Contact us at:

img0296

15 Reviews for Arreola Entertainment

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Five Stars!

Mr & Mrs Arreola are fantastic! My husband and I hired Arreola Entertainment for their photo booth service for our wedding reception and they did not disappoint! The photo booth was set up and ready to go by the time our guests arrived for cocktail hour. Their experience and professionalism shines through! Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully, but they were incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. At the end of the night they gave us a flash drive with the all of the photos. These memories are priceless and we will forever cherish them. Thanks to you and your incredible work we now have the most exciting day of our lives to share with our families and friends. They offer multiple options to choose from so they have something for everyone! I highly recommend without a doubt Arreola Entertainment!

Many Thanks,
    The Jamora's

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mari · Married on 07/15/2017

Arreola Entertainment was very professional and on time. My event was for a graduation. He not only arrived prior to my event to make measurements and ask for my preferences, but arrived on time and was set up on time to begin. I hired them for a photo booth and DJ. The photo booth has lots of props and the pictures were to my satisfaction. The DJ music was awesome and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them over any other service provider. Believe me when I say you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Juan · Married on 09/03/2016

I would highly recommend Arreola Entertainment. The hall manager was giving us an issue with the space needed for the photo booth but Heriberto and his team worked things out quickly and professionaly. They were also very friendly and i had a lot of possitive comments from our guests.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Award

Arreola Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Montebello, 90640 See on map