14 Reviews for Arreola Entertainment

CD/DVD of Images (3)
Props (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
11 Arreola Entertainment Reviews

Arreola Entertainment was very professional and on time. My event was for a graduation. He not only arrived prior to my event to make measurements and ask for my preferences, but arrived on time and was set up on time to begin. I hired them for a photo booth and DJ. The photo booth has lots of props and the pictures were to my satisfaction. The DJ music was awesome and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them over any other service provider. Believe me when I say you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Mari, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend Arreola Entertainment. The hall manager was giving us an issue with the space needed for the photo booth but Heriberto and his team worked things out quickly and professionaly. They were also very friendly and i had a lot of possitive comments from our guests.

Profile Picture Juan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great photo booth! Family had a great time with the variety of props and other things in the booth!

Profile Picture User6484110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Arreola entertainment was great. They follow instructions and was well prepared in such short notice. I'm defenetly hiring them again.

Profile Picture User6013058, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

I love how organized they were and professional they treated everyone.

Profile Picture User5615751, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
4.7

One thing my husband and I really wanted at our reception was an authentic photo booth! We researched many places but couldn't agree on one, Arreola Entertainment came highly recommended by a friend. Their pricing was great, the items were high quality. The interaction with the company was great. They answered any questions I had and were very helpful. It was a great hit at my reception and we have been getting tons of compliments! All the guests had a great time, and we got some real winners for pictures out of it. We made a photo booth guestbook and it is way more memorable than just a book that a few people sign. So professional and well done. Everything I needed and asked for was handled in a professional manner. There is nothing better than having pictures customized for your party theme. It is definitely the main attraction for any kind of event. All in all, all the guests LOVED the photo booth. I would most definitely recommend Arreola Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Outstanding job and performance. They stood longer to get everyone a picture at the Photo Booth. The pictures and service itself was awesome.

Profile Picture Hector, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were highly satisfied with our services. All of our guests complimented us on our choice of DJ and the photo booth was a huge hit! Everyone got a cool picture keepsake to remember our special night. It really was one of the highlights of the day. My family and I will definitely be referring his services and he earned a repeat customer for life. Highly recommended professional! !

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Arreola entertainment was really great! Great personality and always getting the guest happier. All my guest were very pleased with him. I would recommend Arreola entertainment for your next event. Very polite and responsible. He kepted me updated with everything. Thank you Arreola Entertaiment you are truly the best. I will be hiring you again!

Profile Picture User5460276, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you for making this a such a perfect day you didn't awesome job love your professionalism you have my partygoers going everyone had amazing time thank you and we hope to use you for other events

Profile Picture User6013181, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints

Great service. Attentive to my taste of music. I loved the music they played for my event, made my day memorable and fun! I will definitely hire them for all my future events! They have all type of Music selection from old to new. Thank you Arreola Entertainment you sure are professional DJ at the best!

Profile Picture Cindy, 1/11/14, 1 Review