Arreola Entertainment Reviews

14 | Montebello, CA

14 Reviews for Arreola Entertainment

14 Arreola Entertainment Reviews

Mari · Married on 07/15/2017

Arreola Entertainment was very professional and on time. My event was for a graduation. He not only arrived prior to my event to make measurements and ask for my preferences, but arrived on time and was set up on time to begin. I hired them for a photo booth and DJ. The photo booth has lots of props and the pictures were to my satisfaction. The DJ music was awesome and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them over any other service provider. Believe me when I say you won't be disappointed.

Juan · Married on 09/03/2016

I would highly recommend Arreola Entertainment. The hall manager was giving us an issue with the space needed for the photo booth but Heriberto and his team worked things out quickly and professionaly. They were also very friendly and i had a lot of possitive comments from our guests.

Great photo booth! Family had a great time with the variety of props and other things in the booth!

Arreola entertainment was great. They follow instructions and was well prepared in such short notice. I'm defenetly hiring them again.

I love how organized they were and professional they treated everyone.

Hector · Married on 09/06/2015

Outstanding job and performance. They stood longer to get everyone a picture at the Photo Booth. The pictures and service itself was awesome.

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2015

We were highly satisfied with our services. All of our guests complimented us on our choice of DJ and the photo booth was a huge hit! Everyone got a cool picture keepsake to remember our special night. It really was one of the highlights of the day. My family and I will definitely be referring his services and he earned a repeat customer for life. Highly recommended professional! !

Arreola entertainment was really great! Great personality and always getting the guest happier. All my guest were very pleased with him. I would recommend Arreola entertainment for your next event. Very polite and responsible. He kepted me updated with everything. Thank you Arreola Entertaiment you are truly the best. I will be hiring you again!

Thank you for making this a such a perfect day you didn't awesome job love your professionalism you have my partygoers going everyone had amazing time thank you and we hope to use you for other events

Cindy · Married on 01/11/2014

Great service. Attentive to my taste of music. I loved the music they played for my event, made my day memorable and fun! I will definitely hire them for all my future events! They have all type of Music selection from old to new. Thank you Arreola Entertainment you sure are professional DJ at the best!

Janett · event on: 09/13/2015

I rented the awesome inflatable photo booth, before this I had never seen anything like it so you can image how amazed I was as well as my guest. Everyone enjoyed it and truly loved it! They can customize the LED lighting to about 6 different color, so they have color options which is great! I plan to continue getting the photo booth for all my events, I am super pleased with the services!

Robin · event on: 09/12/2015

If you're looking for" A plus customer service" This can't be beat! I interviewed several vendors and Beto and his staff provided top shelf service from the moment he said hello .... Beto went above and beyond what was expected to make sure our event would be one to remember ..he came out to the event site before hand to make sure his super sizes booth would fit all conditions .... After all, our event was a 60th wedding anniversary for my in-laws ... Beto, was able to get and all the elders to smile and be silly capturing what were once in the life time moments . Even the event site planer wanted his number so she can put them on their list ... "they have never seen his type of booth !!! " Don't hesitate to hire Beto ....You won't be sorry !

Jesse · event on: 12/13/2015

Photo booth was a hit. Everyone enjoyed it

Jeannette · Married on 09/20/2015

One thing my husband and I really wanted at our reception was an authentic photo booth! We researched many places but couldn't agree on one, Arreola Entertainment came highly recommended by a friend. Their pricing was great, the items were high quality. The interaction with the company was great. They answered any questions I had and were very helpful. It was a great hit at my reception and we have been getting tons of compliments! All the guests had a great time, and we got some real winners for pictures out of it. We made a photo booth guestbook and it is way more memorable than just a book that a few people sign. So professional and well done. Everything I needed and asked for was handled in a professional manner. There is nothing better than having pictures customized for your party theme. It is definitely the main attraction for any kind of event. All in all, all the guests LOVED the photo booth. I would most definitely recommend Arreola Entertainment.