Armstrong Flowers Inc

726 E Cook Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Map · Phone number

About Armstrong Flowers Inc

Armstrong Flowers & Greenhouses will deliver your floral, plants and gifts with a very Special Touch. We Truly CARE about every order and want to help you PERSONALIZE your gift. We have a Staff of Excellent Trained and Certified Designers and Greenhouse Growers who are dedicated to your Satisfaction.

We have been serving the Fort Wayne & Surrounding areas for over 69 years from our beautiful location on Cook Rd just off Coldwater Rd. North of the I-69 overpass.

Follow Armstrong Flowers Inc on

• Rose's Bouquets
  • Floracultured
  • be married

5 Reviews for Armstrong Flowers Inc

I worked with Sherri for my florist and she was amazing! Our wedding flowers couldn't have been any more perfect! They were very easy going and it was nice having to not worry about anything on y big day! Thanks again so much!!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Emelie · Married on 07/01/2007

This locally owned, and run venue is fabulous. You will work with Cheryl Armstrong, the owner. She listened to my vision, and then created the perfect floral arrangements that were even more beautiful than I imagined them. For the quality of the product, and the time she puts in doing what she does, the price is very reasonable. I even had some rare flowers I wanted to use, and no other place in town had them but Armstrong. I only had to place my order a month before the wedding! Cheryl personally delivered my flowers to the ceremony site looking fresh and smelling beautiful with plenty of time before the ceremony began.

Sent on 05/01/2008

Maria · Married on 01/16/2007

The flowers were stellar! Matched everything exactly, couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 03/02/2009

• 726 E Cook Rd Fort Wayne, 46825 See on map
    Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon Sunday: Closed