P.O. Box 126, Sewell, NJ 08080 Map · Phone number

About Arizzi Photography & Design

It really was love at first sight! Chris and I had our first date at a local park, cameras by our sides, ready to have a nice relaxing hike through the woods and get to know each other a bit better. I was so interested in chatting with him that I barely took any photos! Sappy love story aside, our interest in photography (and each other) rapidly grew and in February 2011, we started RRPhotoWeb together.

The original company name "RR PhotoWeb" is actually a play on our nicknames (Rizzy/Chris and Ri/me), and our overarching interest to shoot anything that we find visually appealing! Four years later, Chris popped the question at Longwood Gardens in front of Chimes Tower.
— Of course the answer was "Yes!" A few days later we decided to make a name change to
"Arizzi Photography & Design."

We don’t just shoot weddings, we don't just shoot nature, and we don't just shoot portraits. There is no “typical” photo for us because we are constantly growing, consistently learning from our clients, and always interested in capturing what our customers are interested in seeing on their coffee tables and hanging on their walls.

ceremony 46
ladiesready 4
ceremony 46

6 Reviews for Arizzi Photography & Design

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2013

There are not enough stars to describe how truly talented Arizzi Photography & Design really are. Not only are they extremely responsive, they actually truely care and want to get to know who they are shooting. Val and Chris were the photographers at my brother's wedding, and they couldn't have captured the night better. My brother gave strict instructions, capture the night with as little posed shots as possible, and that is what they did! Their photos really tell the story of the night; such beautiful work. The bride (my sister-in-law) actually told me that her interactions with Val and Chris throughout the wedding planning months, made the whole event less stressful. I should mention, Val took on shooting the females before the wedding and Chris took on shooting the males - girls, you want Val at your wedding, my hair was falling out, and my sister was having some issues with her dress, and Val came to the rescue with her bag of tricks (hair spray, bobby pins, baby powder etc.) - Just one example of how these photographers go above and beyond. the day after the wedding, they posted a few sneak peak pictures on their Facebook page! Arizzi Photography & Design is talented, creative, professional and produce a great product. I would definitely recommend them, and will without a doubt be using them for many events to come!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2013

Right from the start Val and Chris were professional, down to earth and easy to work with. Although they want you to have perfect, memorable photos, their main concern is making sure you're happy and everything is structured to your liking. Not only did they provide their service for our wedding day with the photographs but they also created my invitations and thank you cards. I told them exactly what colors and themes I was looking for and they had a proof better then anything I could have imagined! They are great with returning emails/phone calls and are VERY flexible. I would recommend them to anyone. You will not be disappointed! My husband and I just got finished reviewing our wedding album that they designed and we are so excited to see the completed project!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2013

Chris and Valori were absolutely phenomenal for our engagement shoot. Their pictures were incredible, and they work extremely well together to capture priceless shots. We received our images very quickly, and the value of what we received was unbeatable!

Sent on 01/06/2014