145 Penland Branch, Burnsville, NC 28714 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for aria eco floral and event design

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2011

I wish I could give 10 stars! Jessica's work is absolutely breathtaking. The flowers and decor she did for my wedding at Claxton Farm went above and beyond my expectations. She took the time to listen to what we wanted and gave us just that. I would HIGHLY recommend Aria Floral Design to anyone getting married in the Asheville area. They are AMAZING.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Susan · Married on 10/01/2011

Jessica absolutely exceeded our expectations! I truly can't say enough about the amazing bouquets and arrangements. I wasn't organized and forgot to bring any pictures during our meeting. Jessica knew the right questions to ask and delivered the perfect flowers- just our style. Not only that, but she already had another event scheduled for that day. She worked with us, was very upfront with what she would be able to handle without compromising the quality of her work. She certainly over-delivered. Couldn't have been happier and would highly recommend Aria to anyone throwing an event in the Asheville area...

Sent on 11/05/2011

Jamison · Married on 10/01/2011

If you are getting married in the Asheville area or even the surrounding areas you MUST go with Jessica at Aria Floral and design. Not only were our centerpieces and bouquets perfect but she was one of the easiest vendors to work with. She knew exactly what I was looking for and I felt completely confident leaving her in charge of designing the perfect look at the venue outside under our tent while I was at the chapel getting married. She truly went above and beyond expectations to make everything look fantastic and I can honestly say I would not have changed a thing. I am still receiving compliments on ALL her pieces. We plan to use her for my sister’s wedding sometime in the future. She truly is worth EVERY penny!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2011