1100 Oakbridge Pkwy Apt 237, Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Ardency & Arrow Co.

Ardency & Arrow Co. is comprised of husband and wife duo Evan and Abigail Dell, based out of central FL. We specialize in wedding, lifestyle, and couples photography.

Our vision is to honor passion between people by capturing their lives most inspiring and pure moments.

Follow Ardency & Arrow Co. on

0y7a0277
0y7a6721
0y7a0544
Ardency & Arrow Co.

10 Reviews for Ardency & Arrow Co.

1 User photo

Ardency & Arrow Co. 1
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible!

I can never truly put into words how happy/thankful we are for ardency and arrow and for how perfectly they captured our entire day and most importantly our love! Evan is as funny as they come and Abigail is just the sweetest person ever! They keep it light and make you laugh like crazy! I can not recommend them enough- i wish I could give them a 100 star review as that’s what they deserve!

Ardency & Arrow Co. 2
  • Aaron

Aaron Rolston · Married on 03/03/2018

E + A are simply wonderful!

I've waited a while to write my review for Evan + Abby, simply because I wanted some time to let our wedding photos to really sink in and accumulate value... and let me tell you, that's exactly what's happened.

We hired Ardency + Arrow to shoot our backyard wedding in March of 2018, which was an absolutely fantastic choice, as Even and Abby are some of the most kind, patient, and talented photographers in the Tampa Bay Area. The day was simply wonderful: we had a grand time with friends and family, and our photos reflected that! But, as a creative myself, I know that the proof of truly great work is how you feel about it after all of the in-the-moment feelings have worn off.

About 8 months later, and I can say without pause that our wedding photos from E + A are some of my most prized possessions. They never cease to bring a smile to my face, and I couldn't imagine not having them to cherish for the rest of my life.

Don't leave your wedding photos in the hands of your "buddy who does photos", or some other photographer who has a better price — Hire these two, you absolutely won't regret it.

Kyle · Married on 06/17/2017

I havent even gotten my pictures back yet and I know they are gonna be great!

They were so fun to work with and very professional.

Award

Ardency & Arrow Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• 1100 Oakbridge Pkwy Apt 237 Lakeland, FL 33801 See on map
    9312674492 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7