Ardency & Arrow Co. Reviews

11 | Lakeland, FL

11 Reviews for Ardency & Arrow Co.

1 User photo

Ardency & Arrow Co. 1
  • Janet

Janet Muzzonigro · Married on 01/06/2019

I didn't know talent like this existed. WOW!

These aren't just the most talented photographers I have ever met, but they are the most personable, kind and fun people to be around! Abby and Evan were soooo patient with all the group pictures. You could also tell right off the bat they had a vision and they knew how to execute it. Gary and I are not in front of cameras like...ever, and they made us feel so comfortable!!! I am filled with anticipation to see all of our pictures and I can tell you right now these are the only two people who will be doing professional pictures for us in the future as well. We adore you two and are so glad we had the honor of having you photograph our wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible!

I can never truly put into words how happy/thankful we are for ardency and arrow and for how perfectly they captured our entire day and most importantly our love! Evan is as funny as they come and Abigail is just the sweetest person ever! They keep it light and make you laugh like crazy! I can not recommend them enough- i wish I could give them a 100 star review as that’s what they deserve!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Ardency & Arrow Co. 2
  • Aaron

Aaron Rolston · Married on 03/03/2018

E + A are simply wonderful!

I've waited a while to write my review for Evan + Abby, simply because I wanted some time to let our wedding photos to really sink in and accumulate value... and let me tell you, that's exactly what's happened.

We hired Ardency + Arrow to shoot our backyard wedding in March of 2018, which was an absolutely fantastic choice, as Even and Abby are some of the most kind, patient, and talented photographers in the Tampa Bay Area. The day was simply wonderful: we had a grand time with friends and family, and our photos reflected that! But, as a creative myself, I know that the proof of truly great work is how you feel about it after all of the in-the-moment feelings have worn off.

About 8 months later, and I can say without pause that our wedding photos from E + A are some of my most prized possessions. They never cease to bring a smile to my face, and I couldn't imagine not having them to cherish for the rest of my life.

Don't leave your wedding photos in the hands of your "buddy who does photos", or some other photographer who has a better price — Hire these two, you absolutely won't regret it.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kyle · Married on 06/17/2017

I havent even gotten my pictures back yet and I know they are gonna be great!

They were so fun to work with and very professional.

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2017

Evan and Abigail are some of the most easy-going photographers I've ever had the pleasure of shooting with,my family and myself are very awkward to say,l the least,and they assured us that we were doing amazing just being ourselves and I'm over the moon with how amazing our family looks in our photos!! I will cherish them forever!! If you're looking for photographers who aren't going to miss the "moment" these two are it,they have that eye for every detail. They are stressfree,easy to work with,100% professional!!

Clinton · Married on 04/18/2017

All I can say is Wow! They went way beyond what we expected! Not only were we impressed but the family won't stop talking about them!

Sheila · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing pictures of our daughter Jessica's wedding! Wonderful photographer to work with and would recommend them to do your wedding! Captured the love of that special day! Thank you again!

• I

Irina · Married on 01/08/2017

Couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/24/2015

They were absolutely awesome! My husband and I were looking for pictures for our anniversary that were going to be personal and romantic and I truly felt Evan accomplished that. I would recommend him and his fiancée in a heartbeat.

Aaron · Married on 11/23/2013

Easy to work with and super professional. QUALITY WORK! Best work I have ever seen. Took the time to work with us and keep us updated through the entire process.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/03/2012

Evan & Abby were incredible professional, funny and all around amazing to work with. They were timely in getting our photos to us and the result was beyond my expectations. The pictures were absolutely perfect! Any photography needs we have in the future we will reach out to them first! Book them and you will not be disappointed!!!!!