Applehead Photography & Design

Flowery Branch, GA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Applehead Photography and Design's combination of directing and documenting provides their clients with photos of raw emotions and interactions, and allows them to truly get to know each and every person they photograph. It's pretty awkward to have your photo taken by a couple of strangers, but their hope is that by the end of the day, you feel like you had your photos taken by a pair of old friends. To them, it's not just about the end product you receive – it's about the adventure and the memories they created in order to do so.

With Applehead Photography and Design, you receive:

• Pheather (Philip + Heather): they spend 24/7 with each other so they know each other almost better than they know themselves. That translates into the work they do and the art they make. They are also both lead photographers, no second shooters here
  • Your blemishes will always be edited because they don't think there's any other acceptable way.
  • Fast turnaround time: they usually get their client's photos back to them within 1-2 weeks (and that's with your blemishes removed! Yes, they have no life!)
  • Photos that will be cherished for their timelessness, authenticity, and drama.

If you'd like to learn more about them and their work, check out their website and send them a message!

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Audrey
    Audrey B. Married on 09/16/2022

So Fun and Professional

Best photographers!! My husband and I have no idea what to do in front of a camera -let alone relax. Heather and Philip were amazing at striking us in our natural state and posed. They are so friendly, great at communicating, and take amazing photographs. My wedding guests also loved them.
    If I had a downside to tell I would share it - but I truly do not.
    I was hesitant because they were outside our budget - but so glad I did because they had a wedding package that ended up being perfect for us!
  • Autumn
    Autumn H. Married on 04/16/2022

One word: obsessed

Heather and Philip (Pheather) were my absolute, hands down favorite part of our wedding. They were the very first vendor we hired, because the moment I saw their work, I knew no other photographer could fit the vision I had like they could. Their stylization is "moody," but also elegant, deep, editorial, ingenious. They tell a story with their photography that simply can't be captured with the overexposed airiness of so many other wedding photographers. I feel like they are almost telepathically in tune with each other, both visionary and seeing the shot they want before it is even taken. Their personalities are so easy going and funny; people you want to be best friends with after the shoot. They made both my husband and I feel so comfortable while shooting, and that is saying a lot on my husbands part who typically despises having his picture taken. All of our guests are still talking about how personable they are as humans, but, also, how captivating their photographs are. Their work speaks for itself. Also, if speed is something you're looking for, they deliver the highest quality photographs you can imagine faster than any other wedding photographers. We had ours back before we were even home from our honeymoon. I simply can't wait to have more life events that I can hire them for. Thank you guys for capturing our memories and creating art with them. We love you both!
    Victoria R. Married on 01/22/2022

The best ever

I will never be able to say enough good things about Applehead as a business and Phillip and Heather as people. It has been an absolute DELIGHT to work with them for our wedding! We did engagement photos about a year prior to the wedding day and I knew immediately that we had made the right choice. Every photo we have from them is a deeply cherished treasure and we are so glad to have gotten to know Phillip and Heather in the process. Not only did they match our desire to be out in the cold (January for engagement photos on a VERY windy mountain and January for the wedding in a historic downtown), they thrived in it! I swear you can see it in the photos. And they were always so sweet to our little pup who we just couldn’t be without! They fit in with our wedding crowd so well that they may as well have been a part of the family - we’ve gotten so many compliments on them as people before the photos were even back! And while the photos are the BIG thing here, I can’t believe how incredible they were to work with on the business side of things as well. They were helpful in picking a location for engagement photos and what to wear, they helped so much with working out a day of timeline and any other details for the day, and then after they were so patient and compassionate when our final check got stuck in the mail and worked with us every step of the way. Not only would I use Phillip and Heather again for my wedding day, I’m actively looking for reasons we may need photos taken again! I would recommend them a thousand times over.
  • illustration stars

Team

Heather
Heather
Lead Photographer/Editor Supreme

Heather doesn't enjoy writing in third person or writing autobiographies, but sometimes we have to do what we hate. Philip wrangled Heather into starting APD in 2017 and though hesitant and shy at first, Heather has grown into her creative self and can't imagine doing any other job. She thinks the best part of photography is expressing people's memories as works of art and meeting a bagillion people she never would have before. Her chihuahuas are the way to her heart, but a huge serving of paneer tikka masala never hurt either. When you message APD, she's the first person you'll meet!

Philip
Philip
Lead Photographer/Master Spot Corrector

Philip doesn't have to write his own biography, so he's happy about that. Philip's 8 years in the military surprisingly prepared him to go into a creative field years after his departure from service. His natural leadership skills and off-the-wall ideas come into play in each wedding and photoshoot. When he's not obsessively removing every blemish from a photo, he enjoys splitting firewood (when his forearms aren't injured from overuse) and eating and smelling nachos. He's known for his printed floral shirts by some and by Heather, he's known for baking frozen pizzas to perfection.

Cherry Hollow Farm
5.0 out of 5 rating , 11 Reviews
· Wedding Invitations

4915 Atlanta Hwy #795 Flowery Branch, GA, 30542
(470) 632-3797
Location of (Applehead Photography & Design)

Applehead Photography & Design frequently asked questions

Applehead Photography & Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Applehead Photography & Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
Applehead Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Applehead Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Applehead Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
Applehead Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding